What is the most effay way for an amputee to wear her pantleg?

What is the most effay way for an amputee to wear her pantleg?

I know I posted this before, but I'd really appreciate some feedback. Not just "get a fake leg"

Full Rick.

Get a fake leg and learn to walk like a normal person you lazy fuck

Being an amputee is pretty Veeky Forums if you ask me. You should go for a cyberpunk aesthetic and get a cool mechanical leg

What you're doing now isn't most effay. That tension around it makes it look like a nub.
Maybe take the loose pant leg and it up but let it be a little loose, make people do a double take.

get a robot leg dude
have you seen the pics of that chick with the robot arm? hot as fuck
i cant really think of any way to wear an empty pant leg other than let it dangle or cut it to length and sew it closed

Yeah, I'm not a fan of rolled up, that's why I'm asking.

I've been trying out sewn shut on some old jeans.

get someone to make you one of these

If you are into techwear then you could implement a prosthetic leg with ease.
Also what happened to your leg if I may ask?

Personally I'd let it hang if you don't want I noticed. Maybe tie a knot at the bottom.

I know it's only a drawing but what jacket is that? Or close to it?

Wear skirts!

Prosthesis is not an option right now and tbqh, I think I'd look like an idiot in techwear. I appreciate it, but I'm just looking for what to do with my pantleg right now.

Like let the whole thing hang? Or cut it down and let the shortened pantleg hang?

Roll inside and pin in place.

git some automail

THIS

Happy Holidays

is that a skirt or a lamp shade?

Techwear

WHat

>Not just "get a fake leg"

But dropping 140grand on a designer made functional prosthetic is really the best way.

It depends, we need to see a stump pic first

post foot

It's referential

I think OP is unavailable me or unwilling to don a prosthetic at this time, that was probably the conclusion of the last thread.

Don't wear torn up jeans, if that's you. That ball looks strange on the end of the leg. A fold and tuck is the best looking of the simple options to my mind. Don't tie a knot and have the leg flapping out the other side either, makes it look improvised and shambled.