Everyday Carry /edc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zFE9oY2Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you really carry all this gay shit?

Can someone explain to me why you should ever carry a nottebook with you if you aren't a student or writer.

Yikes

For writing fucking notes in? Have you honestly never needed to write something down in a manner that a phone wouldn't be suitable for?

>TWO sonic keychains
>lego spiderman
>splatoon
>epic nippon eraser
>bothering to carry three notebooks and not a single half decent pen
>literally everything else
this is so fucking devoid of humanity
you can tell so much about you from this and it's genuinely worrying

n-no bully please.

No, why would I? What kind of notes are you soyboys supposed to write there?

It's very difficult to write math equations or graphics on a fucking phone. It's also often socially inappropriate to take notes on a phone (your interlocutor may believe you're texting instead of listening to them).

Also, if you need to take notes, you may work in a location where they disallow phones during meetings. I know a lot of people in the military can't take phones into meetings, but are free to bring things like steno pads.

Yes, i get that, but why would you walk all the time around with a notebook (and to a lesser extend a pen)? Why not just leave it in your office? It just looks retarded to walk around with a notebook.

Basic college art hoe detected.
>Being a Mac cuck

what the fuck are those keys for

>caring about "computers"
Kys nerd

Soyboy

>implying they're literally carrying all of these things in their two arms

Why the fuck to you need to write math equations "on the go?"

Unless you're some sperg trying to impress the other people on the bus by pretending to be some math genius.

>Why the fuck to you need to write math equations "on the go?"

user, I have to do back-of-the-napkin calculations all the time. If your job involves math (or really anything STEM) you may need to estimate something on the fly.

wallkie talkie + gun + a fuckload of keys maybe he's a security guard?

I don't know how someone could carry around 1000 dollar ear buds with them. I have 500 dollar Trinity Phantom Hunter earbuds, and I actually haven't left the house with them much since I bought them.

I know it may seem like a new trend that might die out, but some people use these things called “calculators” to do calculations.

bait

soy as fuck, I bet the other user is right. You are probably a security guard or an IT guy with way too much time and money on his hands

>$175 eraser
>$1100 lighter
>$500 pencil

For what purpose?

>grandfather watch

Obviously this place is full of NEETs who don't need planners for meetings and the like. Not to mention phones have batteries and the planners on there are so unwieldly compared to paper. It's also nice to have something to write poems or things you want to memorize.

Best pocket notebook is...

>erases at least 100 times better
>lights cigarettes 1000 times better
>writes, draws 10000 times better
Fucking poorfags don't get it.

bitcoin money

ugly pistol

Cool fit

I laugh at people who "edc" fucking knives in urban metropolis. Either the type of people who walk through ghettos hoping to use their knife or someone who is too much of a soyboy to use it anyways.

My edc carry? a phone not worth dying for and a debit card that a retard robbing me with a knife can't even get into. Why not just take some fighting classes?

I'm with you. If somebody jumps on you with a knife you probably don't have the time to deploy your knife anyway no matter how effay your knife is.

Also, pulling out a knife is a sure way to get yourself stabbed.

One of your friends should call the cops on you and claim you threatened to stab someone and are carrying a knife. Good luck

This is how celebs get arrested for DWI, their own entourage alerts the cops for shit and giggles.

Is this the daily autism thread?

If calculators can do the maths needed for STEM then we would have no jobs.
Why would you pay a person to do it when you could buy a calculator? Think about it.

because as stem you do more than just straight fucking calculations; if that was literally all you did, yes, you would be replaced.

I can maybe get the eraser and pencil, but you'll have to seriously convince on the lighter. This is the shit I carry when I'm commuting or out and about. Or I'll leave the pack. The book obviously changes some.

I am also gay

what do you smoke

>2017
>being a degenerate
ISHYGDDT

if that's what you're doing then you're still a student

I love all the plebs who have no clue why someone would want to carry a notebook around. Are you folks that spastic?

Yeah, the clue is in the name.

very nice seiko

>>I know a lot of people in the military can't take phones into meetings, but are free to bring things like steno pads.

fucking bullshit I’m in the military and have a top secret security clearance for my job, if you can’t bring a phone into a room you CAN bring a notebook in but any notes you take are getting shredded before you leave

so it’s worthleas

also carrying around a notebook everyday is 100% cringe

I don't carry a knife for self-defense tho. Why are you so focused on stabbing someone? Are you ok?

>I'm in the military
>Carrying a notebook is cringe.

You are a liar. Or a POG. Probably both.

>carrying around a notebook is cringe

no wonder you're in the military lol boot worshipping faggot

>in the military
Bootlicking ZOG faggot no wonder you're such a moron. The only cringe is your circumcised dick.

Now I want a Madoka keychain

she's probably just a college girl

>everyone being this retarded about your edc
I've already commented on your stuff but cool sewing kit, expensive meme eraser that I would be scared to use or get dirty, nice dupont, holy fuck those keys, very good mp3 player, knife, goat HK. do you regularly use the radio?

danks 4 ur cervix Chris Kyle
mr top secret guy, get a load of yourself

do you ask that every time you post?

Step aside, plebs.

There is so much wrong with this, cuck keys, ugly bag, ugly computer stickers, you carry 3 notebooks and have the most un-fa writing ever

You aren't even trying.

I only carry a single knife

are these self defense keychains worth picking up?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zFE9oY2Zc

and he's a weaboo. truly the man I want protecting the establishments I visit

lol a lot better than some psycho nigger

media player is zune hd, camera is fujifilm x100f

were you just unfrozen in time? that's the sort of stuff poor people carried in 2006

well im a poor person in 2017 so it fits

What pencil is that?

makes sense, we have the same shit-tier musty brown carpet

yeah buddy

shit killed my vacuum cleaner dead

Jesus fuck it lights my cigarettes before I even think about it, I don't even have to move.

>daytime and nighttime cold medicine

yeah. i've been having a cold and find myself sleeping a lot at a friend's place so it's nice for when I don't have access to the bottle. first cold of the season :(

God this board is beyond pathetic

>Muh gaming laptops

Stay mad autist

Kek

Lmao i love you for triggering all these soyboys

What ear buds are those?

zug zug

Some people use a knife for their job, you know what a job is?

>do you regularly use the radio?

Yes, but I use it less for radio purposes these days.

The main thing I use it for is its GPS. It's GPS beacon is incredibly powerful (it's the huge bulge on top, next to the antenna). It's better than the dedicated GPS I have. It also gets your altitude right within half a meter (I'll walk up stairs and it knows).

am I the cheapest?

At least you have good taste in knives and use the best lip balm

Camel filter-less
Thanks
Yes
Scrikss graph-x
Kz-3

what pen is that??

It's not a pen, it's a pencil.

Or, more accurately, it's a pencil with a cap on it. The cap has a sharpener in it, and acts as a tool to extend the pencil when the pencil gets too short.

bolt action pen

i.d. on kindle?

>up left corner
you did this at the pub. library?
that's pretty dweeby.

it's not nice to make fun of your friends op

big nigger > twinky weabo
any day.

For the people asking, those clearly aren't regular keys. They're all filed down so that they can fit into any lock.

They're bump keys.

>needing that many bump keys
>not being able to pick the lock

OP is the worst.

so what? you're a low level criminal?

>HK shitters

Enjoy paying $1300 for your gun?

Bait or not, someone out there owns all this shit. Maybe the bump keys explain how they can afford such expensive and impractical edc.

WHY IS LIPCHAP ALWAYS SO RARE IN THESE THREADS

Why exactly do you need to carry a gun?