Watches

starbucks looking ass shit nigga lol pham (phamily)

>chinala
Get a real watch

a $ 600 timex weekender

I only buy American, eurocuck

Current state of the collection.

Cringe

It's made with shit chinese parts and marked up 1000%

If you want to buy a watch buy Swiss made

>If you want to buy a watch buy Swiss made

this

how can anyone buy a not swiss made watch unless you're poor

just stop

i mean, you can even get a fucking quartz if you dont wanna spend that much
just get it swiss made.

If you want to get a watch get Soviet made.

Ftfy

Because what is Japan?

A shitty imitation of traditional Swiss craftsmanship?

>brother got me one of these for christmas
>it looks nice and I get a lot of compliments
>always see mad people in watch threads
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
granted I do live in the Detroit area

Should I buy it?

Discontinued Gshock. Nicest display.

Hi gentlemen, Antonio here with my last crap sponsor... Vincero watches.

Need help deciding, these two watches are similar in quality but have very different looks. They're both swiss made automatics and retail around 1k but I can get either one for 300.

Which is nicer?

Soviet watches have some novelty I'll give you that, however do you really believe they can compete with the likes of patek philippe, audemars piguet, rolex etc?

Decent workhorse movements - but very rarely does Japan produce a genuine luxury watch

god you're a fag

take the Bulova

Hi there.

Opinions on this? Like the colors and simplicity but don't know about the quality.

I know someone else posted a Vincero, I'm not him and/or a shill. I genuinely like the look of this watch and the watch overall, but is it worth it even if it has a low price tag? Don't wanna spend $150 on something that is shit or gonna fall apart

Just bought.

Smart watch or nothing, get with the times grandpas

Not really a watch guy but thinking of copping to aid the terrorwave thing I've had going on for a while now.

Only smartwatch id consider buying is the Citizen Eco-drive bluetooth.

Why would you buy that when you can have a Seiko 5, Orient Bambino or even a Invicta submariner clone for far less money?

suck my fucking dick you fucking teen retard

My babes at the moment, gonna save up for a snowflake cause of my seiko hard-on

diff guy, maybe not in craftsmanship but in aesthetic?

Man... Visodate on a NATO? Really? Why?

And also the Seamaster 300m... put its original bracelet back, its the best of the watch!

Im ok with the rest. And very nice collection btw, quite similar to mine in many ways.

You really wanted a Daniel Wellington, but think that they're overused by plebs, so you went off to buy an exact copy?

r8

Ok. Logical watch.

Wanted a minimalist watch for under $200. Brathwaits have sapphire crystal, Swiss movement, and leather that isn't shit. Plus I got it for under 140. I did originally look at DW but I quickly realized they were overpriced.

Because I don't know shit about watches, my man. Also, I did like how the Vincero is all black

hes kinda right desu. it looks something like instagram tier le rugged outdoorsman would wear
youre better off with boring ass seiko

wish watch 1....

wish watch 2......

Oh yeah I put a black leather back on the visodatw, that was in the middle of me playing around with em
And the seamaster is clean on the grey IMO, the bracelet got scratched up after a year of wearing it

Let the bracelet be damaged. If you dont use it is like if you dont have it. Also if you send the whole watch to Omega every 20 years or so it will come back pristine anyway.

Dogshit

i'd get the quartz

The co-axial is way cooler but ridiculously expensive to buy and service (and a pain in time for it too).

Y'all like orients? My favourite cheap watch

"Swiss"

That thing is overpriced as shit and so are most God damn minimalist watches. At least Nomos have in house movements and feature non quartz watches.

I prefer the low maintenance of quartz, it's cheaper to service but yes, it's not as pretty as an automatic movement

Just got this as a gift from my lady friend. Is it nice? I have no idea.

fuck no

>nixon
>nice

Nixon isn't well liked around here, and it's too big for your wrist. If you like it though who give a fuck what people on a Tibetan scrimshaw forum think.

>tfw no BBB
why even live /watch/?

True
You're on a fashion board, nothing is supposed to be utiliarian
Sure, but this doesn't really prove anything - Japan does not make luxury watches to the level of or in the amount that the Swiss do

One of the greatest watches of today considering price.

Wynt

Soviet watches. Going cheap and fast (ha-hah!, get it????)

I use a Fitbit but want to start wearing something nice instead. But I still want to have my steps tracked. Any one have advice ?

r8 my watch b8

Just bought this beauty, my first watch

I was gonna include a picture, but i'm a phone fag, so search: Daniel Wellington, Classic Sheffield 40mm (if u give a shit)

Really bad watch tbqh.

Do not recommend.

They don’t currently make a quartz seamaster diver

Posting goat

would be utter perfection with a date window

i think this could be the epitome of numale-reddit tier watches

not same user

but whats wrong with a junghans? What about nomos? Bauhaus watches are aesthetically pleasing.

both junghans and nomos are very popular amongst the numale crowd for obvious reasons. look at the aesthetic - its practically dripping soy. this is the watch that will be found on the wrist of 'graphic designers' and 'career photographers'

>being an artist makes you numale

I understand what you're getting at though. So what would be a 'rugged man' , 'cowboy' watch?
I'd say a speedmaster or a diver

anyone here have a patek?

>i am a true artist user you should witness myw ork

Okay, but why? (as previously mentioned I'm new to watch-faggotry)

Anyone know vintage watches? Got one that belonged to my grandfather, trying to find out more about it.

(The bottom text reads "shockabsorber")

Dial design looks like it could be 40s or 50s. Is itmissing the crown? You should post pictures of the caseback and of the movement.

thinking about getting a nice sport watch
nylon or plastic band, waterproof
good build that can last me a decade

any suggestions?

budget up to $1k by the way

Crown?

The windy knob

School: weekender chrono
Cottage: gshock
Business: nomos metro
Operator: bell and ross br0392
Art gallery: ochs und junior perpetual calendar
Church: casio mq24
Date: omega seamaster

Unironically g shock

Built to last. Quite manly

Not as bad as many people think, but id go Luminox instead, much better quality for operator core.

If you want it analog, check Seiko 5s for mechanical automatics or Citizen Eco-Drive for solar quartzs.

Got this for Christmas, thoughts?

I have a triwa, the (fake) rose gold nevil with an unbranded leather band
Looks nice & get solid compliments, but I work for a company that sells nice watches & a friend of mine that really knows watches politely said it's not a real watch, take that as you will

Very nice watch, but too big.

Dive watch with suit is so tacky. Looks out of place, like trainers with a suit.

Not the guy you replied to, but I think I may get one until I have the money for a real watch. Seems like it would go with everything and hold up well for the price.

Classic, not loud colours and not too big divers are perfectly ok with suits.

I only buy German made, eurocuck

Mom got me this today

oh my god, this can't be real

Rate me.

Ready for work tomorrow.

dive watches are only non fedora watches tho

hug her for me

this 1 you can actually get if you save for few months and invest smartly

>iwn be rich enough to justify buying this