Recent cops? I copped pic related, both 50% off, as DSMNY. The hood on the jacket is collapseable too...

Recent cops? I copped pic related, both 50% off, as DSMNY. The hood on the jacket is collapseable too. Jacket is Gosha x Adidas and the belt is CDG Shirt

Literally a black windbreaker and a brown leather belt.
How much you spend for these grails, doofus?

lmao

We found these under my grandpa's bed after he passed still in the box. Do I ditch them or give them a shot?

Sk8-hi MTE mono white

Wanted white leather hi tops for a long time, found these randomly in the thrift store, unworn, in the box, in my size. Luck smiled on me today.

Got this and a purple hoodie
They look alright plus they are free

copped this, 70% off.

just copped this, mainly because I wanted a really nice parka that wasn't canada goose because I care what strangers think of me an unhealthy amount

Haven't had the weather to properly test it, but it looks really good and i don't think being able to walk around in cold, windy weather with just a t-shirt underneath will ever get old

bought these memes for cheap

What do you consider "cheap"?

50% off, thoughts?

Are you white? Then don't.

otherwise go for it

Just copped. pretty comfy

Remove the patches

I needed some new sunglasses. Copped these.

copped for 100 discounted

I paid 140 for the jacket and 40 for the belt. I got mad compliments from people who think my jacket is dope.

Why not Canada Goose?

dont terror me for using asos

Bought these and I'm not sure how I feel about them. Should I return them?

No theyre awesome. Everyone needs a pair of clean black sneakers

The Lightweight Cashmere Scarf in Check

$710 w/ tax.

Did I do good?

copped those for 80€

>710$
damn dude, that's expensive even for a cashmere scarf, especially since it's a lightweight and not a chunky one

Where

can be used as a kitchen cloth too, multipurpose use, i guess still a bit expensive

raf stans 200 eur
si x supreme +50 retail
gosha x adidas 38 eur shipping from canada included

got this for $80 bucks down from $205
(NZD)

copped these for $50 aud at a factory outlet

rock those in remembrance of gramps

little store in Madison, had my exact size and since no one appreciates karhu it sat for like 2 months till I got em

got for 75 USD

Recently copped a NOPD leather police jacket at a yard sale for 3 dollars, not sure how to wear it tho, it looks kinda weird. No pic because it's too dark where I am

Whoa those arw dope

Thought it was cute

I'm blessed in having small feet that fit nice women's shoes :)

Where'd you cop it I can't find one anywhere :((

this

.>tfw buying tops all the time

can't find good bottoms, what are your guys favourite bottoms? brands for pants etc?

r8 my find & give me some tips

i did the thing

Eh. It's okay?

Nice move babe. Hope you have pants for them.

Stop blowing your allowance

Pls w2c

I suppose just tapered black cargoes or joggers will do? Any non wallet breaking brands you suggest?

from ssense sale
also some black dickies from amazon

42 dollarydoos

how tf did u get this for 42 dollars

wait aminute i thought those were the golf ones my bad

rag and bone t shirt quality is good

This MM bracelet

A silver singlet ring

And a silver chain ring

I was waiting for them to go on sale on MemePorter

lol kys
140 for a adidas jacket

Got these, but can't get my head around why Adidas couldn't design fucking shoe without toes poking out. Had to get 0.5 size up, but toes are still visible.

Something like this is my style. Or go to REI and try on slimmer fit Kuhl pants. The REI cargo pants are cheap and can easily be tapered

They’re fucking beautiful my dude. What are they?

They are, aren't they? Officine Creative my dude

some cp achilles-esque shoes made in my country

still not here but they seem to be quite decent

Bought these AMI Alexandre Mattiussi jodhpur boots as a christmas present to myself, 50% off. I'm excited

its Maison Kitsune and it was on END but its sold out now

are you sixteen?

Levi's vintage clothing 1954 501Z ,hope they are going to fit well

return that

see

Nasty

If you’re not a dweeb and have a reason to wear an oversized sweater, like over a dress shirt/blazer on the way to work, I could see it working

there are a million nicer all black shoes. why didnt you just get the gats in the classic color way?

agreed. not to keen on the patches

I preferred them in black