Why are all waywt threads on Veeky Forums complete fucking garbage

explain this please

they used to be at least kind of cool

where are all the cool trips that used to post?

I think it's two things. One is bullying wend up while confidence went down, what's the point of attention whoring if you will only get negative attention?
The other thing is there has been a long-standing absence of Veeky Forums approved clothing and accessories, so people can't buy those, put them on and expect praise.

they realized showing off to the worst people in the world made them just as silly. for some reason (uggos), people are /r9k/tier bitter here. At least those virgins know how to have a laugh, here it's just vitriole

I dress pretty well but it's still kinda basic. Why would I post it if I'm just going to get nitpicks to hell and insulted for not being creative? Risk/Reward ratio is too low. Constructive criticism is nonexistent, and I can
an just look at real life photos to get inspiration

this. I look fucking good, but I'm not about to post here because I already know it, and even though the criticism would make me laugh, it just sort of makes the whole experience pointless for anything but triggering ugly faggots

Everyone gets easily insulted now so they just leave.

board population replaced by 17 year old hypebeasts from reddit

>where are all the cool trips that used to post?
trips are always garbage, you are just easily impressed retard
you can provide the exact same content without trip as you can with one, the difference being the latter feeds more in to your ego slowly making you douche with unsolicited feel of self importance case in point:

I don't follow.
Saying that ppl are easily insulted as of late is self important... how? Beyond that, he's got a point. Lately a lot of people *are* really easily insulted or offended or whatever. We've all seen an example of it.

>Saying that ppl are easily insulted as of late is self important
not that particular sentence, just the faggot posting in general

honestly the wayt anons could literally be anyone, knowing that the fit posters are actual genuine people who are looking for feedback

waywt anons are mostly from other boards, with converging interests
like Veeky Forums
/gd/
ck / co / diy
biz / cgl
mu
ic

but they come from all of them who knows, gaming, weapons, like theres always 40 Milspo threads. weapons convergence, look at the boot general, it's like all Mil boots and hunting boots

>knowing that the fit posters are actual genuine people who are looking for feedback
knowing this, they see it as entertainment to come in and try to fuck with people's minds

>i look fucking good
post a fit fuccboi

you should know what a burberry and docs look like

The board has always been populated with poor teenagers.

fag

People that own a lot of stuff they just lurk here for a gag or for looking at the monthly worthy thread.
Most of waywt thread posters are: bait, tripfags/fame whores. and london posters.
I would never post a fit here because I know what Veeky Forums likes/dislikes, so is not worthy listening an opinion of someone that you already know what the outcome is going to be.

i still dont get why "basic" fits get shitted on constantly

If you're a oldfag that is lost, older posters moved on to discords/instagrams where they post their fits.
If you go to some Veeky Forums discords you can constantly read older posters writing that they don't even use Veeky Forums anymore...

Mostly black people posting. I don't want to see them...

>being this insecure

WAAAAAAAAAHH

I have joined two different discords and they are legit trash.

I am gay, yes

you got it

flyover state infestation

also cool people dont actually need to post outfits we wear on this ugly imageboard, we out here running the game already and only come here to shitpost

I rarely use discord, but there's a ton of servers. You probably are at the shitier ones.

Pretty much. Veeky Forums has become really bitter, so even if you’re good looking and wearing a cool Veeky Forums you’ll just get called a soyboy by some incel.

Same reason we’re getting all these “fashion redpill” threads where /r9k/ dwellers want to justify wearing Walmart clothes.