"Lifting is modern couture"

You have 10 seconds to tell me why you don't lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I do, user!

I can't speak for the soyboys on this board though.

why are both of those men so astoundingly ugly?

really makes you realize the Veeky Forums meme of lookism is based in real world facts

Because I don't need testosterone and muscles to be a man and push around women or contribute to toxic gender roles

>dick ovens
>ugly
Does not compute

im a lazy boi

Wow there, cool it with the antisemitic jpegs

why is his chest so long it looks real weird

I vastly prefer the effects and the practice of cardio. Personal choices, I guess - but it's my body and I want it to reflect my aesthetic predilections. IDGAF if thot du jour is a bit more excited than usual when I take my shirt off... and besides, I exercise for myself.

>thot du jour
implying

Poet, for someone who claims to get laid a lot, you sure do have a habit of making sure everyone knows you get laid a lot, which throws some suspicions on the whole claim

lifting is so ambiguous . you can lift 1 lb 100 times or
10 lbs 10 times

lifting is very broad but I do believe lifting is important for a man anyway, a normal man should lift some regularly, if u don't work your muscles out they will atrophy, why I say lifting 1 lb 100 times is better than nothing

Bait

It's idiomatic, son. I'm no Don Juan - hell, I find sex (even good sex) to be... kind of meh. Really. What I'm really getting at is how I don't see the point of lifting when its primary dividends (for me) would involve impressing others or making up for the absence of personality, skillsets or the other shite that I've got going for me.

Don't get me wrong, I did it for a a solid year, supplements trainer et al, and I looked and felt good.

I also hated every moment of it and found myself wishing I was out dancing or doing 20 miles on my bike instead.

I'm a waif grill not an amazon

cringe. you look like an aids zombie u old faggot
can u even get a proper hard on?

Ask your bitch, little man

You are so delusional it's unreal

How so? I prefer cardio, I like being thin and I like the way it looks. The only reason for me to lift would be to impress girls. Which is something I don't care about.

Where does delusion come in? Tell me more.

I do lift. I like being /thin/ with good muscle definition.

If you can't see why that post is top tier cringe you're beyond help

I don't expect self awareness from a woman beater anyway

Oh, it's you! Still following me around, huh?

No, I don't see how it's top tier cringe. I could see how you following me around on Veeky Forums is pretty cringe, but I'm being honest up there. I'm just not motivated by sex all that much, simple. I really gave lifting an good shot for some time, it wasn't for me.

I'm not who you think I am but ok

I'm naturally slim and I think I'm pretty acceptable as long as I'm not fat

she said no. said ur limp dick and ur not into chicks anyway
FAG haha

reminder this is what this fag looked like years ago
imagine what how bald and wrinkled he is now in 2017

fuck soyboys where my, /whey/boys at

LOL

wow sure looks like he lifted

>listening to somebody who cheated by using steroids

he's old

Low sex drive could mean you have low test. But who cares if you dont lift seriously. If you like the way you look and feel why change as long as youre healthy. I work out because I love the short test and confidence boost I get from it + I kind of hate the way my body looks right now. So working out makes a lot of sense for me. I dont do it to impress others but to feel better about myself.

i got some 20lb dumbbells in my house that i bicep curl and do squats with.
My left elbow is injured and my fucing doc just told me lol rest it. but its been fucked for 6 months.
so right now my right arm is bigger than my left.

lmao shut up fuckhead

hi poet
we are dudes, not chicks. and u look like u weigh 110 pounds thanks your drug abuse so u wont be able to beat us up
u ugly gay cunt

"An athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes." - Hedi Slimane

>wasting money on useless shit

I just don't like the whole "buff, ripped, shredded, swole" aesthetic
I wear mostly oversized tees and they don't look very good on a big body
also thin arms look really good imo

spoken like a true soyboy

also stop trying to throw random French words into your sentences, it looks autistic and cringeworthy as fuck

but full sergio tachinni is all i want
fug le high fashion

a Sergio Tachinni or a Fila tracksuit would look best on a slim guy

>implying im mr olympia

this is kinda my goal body, ill wear loose lemaire kinda trousers and vintage tracksuits.
any ideas when im there

>not playing a sport
>not having the confidence of knowing you can do something functional with your body
I lifted back in high school and I was a big stiff idiot, sports make you fucking Chad, lifting makes you a narcissistic weirdo

kek

I do lift OP. Veeky Forums is far more important than Veeky Forums

Lookism has always been facts senpai. Most people are just coping

i work out at the library

>Veeky Forums is far more important than Veeky Forums
This. Although I do care about Veeky Forums to a notable degree.
I've had fellow law schools compliment me both on my style and on my fitness.

This idea that fitness and fashion are incompatible is an unhealthy opinion. But then this is a board where anorexia nervosa and bulimia are regarded as conditions to be sought after.

why not both?

>make a post
>5’5 skinny negro replies to me

Deal with it, racist.

Be glad I acknowledged you. While I'm at it, I wrote schools and meant students*

I’m also black. You need to eat nigga

That makes it even worse, because of your being uneducated. I have women compliment my style and fitness. Do you?

Let's see your body. Otherwise stay irrelevant and just stop posting.

I’m more swole than you m8. Just saying you need to eat

>calls u negro
>"you're uneducated"
Come on, educate us as to why we can't use jolly colloquialisms on an anonymous Veeky Forums board
Negro

Yeah hold up lemme cancel my gym membership and sign up for the local high school football team

nigger!

Where is there french? I gotta hear this. What word?

Hello Family
im going for ottermode Im afraid of developinbg unwanted bulkiness
Do I train neck?
and should I add shrugsto my routine?

Just do bodyweight exercise

>uppity house negro
look brah white ppl dont like u

this. lul at this negro trying to level himself up with that law school shit. still nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

jesus you write insufferably

>What do you say to people who say that you are too obsessed with a certain skinny ideal of youth?
>Hedi Slimanre: There is always a part of what you do that refers to your childhood, or youth. I was precisely just like any of these guys I photograph, or that walk my shows. Jackets were always a little too big for me. Many in high school, or in my family, were attempting to make me feel I was half a man because I was lean, and not an athletic build. They were bullying me for some time, so that I might feel uncomfortable with myself, insinuating skinny was “queer.” There was certainly something homophobic and derogative about those remarks. I was eating quite much, doing a lot of sport, but when I was 15, 16, or 17, that was simply the way I was built.

Imagine what coping mechanisms a person like that would have to come up with.

Anyway, if you want to look "interesting" in the sense of being weird, being skinny works and might even make you attractive to a certain amount of people.

Anyone who's even a bit well adjusted will see that your attempts at fashion are a coping mechanism, like a fat girl going for oh-so-quirky outfits. You will be considered less of a man, thus less of a person, thus less attractive to the eyes of most people.

>look at me, i end my sentences with nigga and negro. so cool and hip xDDD
>what you're pursuing a law degree, ain't nobody got time for that "law schools shit"
Stay jelly, stay trash. Like I said, post body pics or stay irrelevant.

>get Veeky Forums
>buy a couple packs of tight stretchy black t-shirts
>learn how to cut your own hair and give yourself a fade
>300% of the sex appeal of Veeky Forums soyboys at 20% of the cost

pic not related I assume?

jesus fucking christ your hair is fucked

>fatboy with tits and a nigger haircut

come on son

>fit

I actually enjoy weight lifting but I remember that the hardest part by far for me was the diet. Having to force myself to eat big amounts of nutritious, low fat, bland food.

Is it possible to gain muscle without having to eat much?

Of course it is. You shouldn't have to eat much more than your normal intake to repair and grow your muscles, a little extra protein sure, the more important thing is eating a balanced diet so you're not to thin or too big. It's primate stuff.

ironic that the cut on rick's jackets are made only to fit literal bean poles

nigga nobody likes a juicer just do pushups everyday and go for a run lmao

Genetics my man, i dont need to.

God damn you got triggered. I just wanted you to eat bro, coming from a former skeleton lol

Lmao

This

You sound like a pussy ass house nigger

Jesus Christ go back to /pol/. Antisemitism has no place in this board racist bigot.

He doesn’t look back you guys are just assholes

Keep bulking then cut hard, you will look good

haha who the fuck do you think you are? you must be retarded.

That's not me you're responding to, and the reality of the matter is being in shape don't necessarily mean you're swole. Espesh if you're tall, thin and come from decent stock.
You live in NYC? Maybe we can discuss matters in person? We might very well come to an understanding.

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?

hope you are armed, aids faggot

So that's a yes? When and where? I bet we'll be great friends. How does january sound?

>du jour
faggot

So are you saying you can be a toxic masculine douchebag woman beater without looking the part? That's fucking devilish.

It's actually not, really.

>would involve impressing others or making up for the absence of personality, skillsets or the other shite that I've got going for me.

So just like fashion

>le modern culture
>none of his model are bulked up

honestly this is a pretty easy physique to style. no skinny jeans and you're good

>gym body
>not having body from working hard labor or fuck it, from being in military

Too lazy

Wasn't it the jews that created communism tho?

You

Not necessarily. I dress and follow fashion out of a genuine interest. It fascinates me in and of itself. Lord knows I don't dress for other people - FFS look at lunarcore. I've done my homework on fabrics, stitching, thread tension and historical influences - because learning about that stuff didn't feel like work.

It has an intrinsic value, for me.