I finally found something close to what I've been looking for.Black stonewashed jeans with some holes...

I finally found something close to what I've been looking for.Black stonewashed jeans with some holes, tending more heavily towards black than white. At 180 it's still a bit pricey for me though.

Can anyone find something from a brand that costs less? Even if you find something that is lighter in color post it anyway, I'm interested to look. Thanks a lot

justcavalli.com/us/justcavalli/jeans_cod42608034qf.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/51117?article=51117-G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those look like they're covered in jizz

came in to post that

that is literally what dried cum looks like

is there a reason you always get a snide, generally unfunny remark any time you post on this board unironically, not referencing some roleplaying trend asking for clothes for that? Is it because you guys are that much of cunts, or you truly dont know your shit and try to cover for it?

lol are you really this hurt? it literally looks like they're covered in cum I was just stating a simple fact, I really don't cae if you want to walk around looking like that lol

Dude, they do look like they are covered in cum. And 180? Shit, buy some black jeans and do that shit yourself

What us fading? I guess a lot of people are walking around now looking like they have cum on them

It's a very blotchy, patchy fade, dude.
>Some dude cums on a pair of jeans
>Said "Hey, you know what? That actually looks good!"
>"You know what? Not really, but let's make a fake fade that looks exactly like that anyways"
>"Oh and we can just simulate a fake fade with cum!"
>and so they did
>and those are these pants

okay so post an example of a 'good fade' cause now I really want to know

lmao jizz jeans with the virgin shirt the pic makes so much sense

In this particular case I'd say the shitposting was induced by the facts that you have awful taste, quote pleb tier brands and posted a w2c question outside of a w2c thread. Lurk more

>ronically, not referencing some roleplaying trend asking for clothes for that? Is it because you guys are that much of cunts, or you truly dont know your shit and try to cover for it?

OP's post is shit, instead of asking he should lurk more and learn, besides, of course you will never find that exact same pant for less money

These are genuinely horrid.

>implying sex stains aren't fashionable

lol jizz pants man this board is fucked

Pakistani immigrant core

Not if you're a virgin

I mean if you want to look like a hot stud nutted all over your sexy boy legs then go ahead.

fuckface obviously I'm not buying the shirt with the jeans.

It's not like anyone's checking the tag, fucking christ. What matters is how it looks, and i want tie dye, stonewashed, faded whatever the fuck you call it black and white jeans, and I'm going to get a shirt to go with them.

Yes I've lurked and seen the same fawning over twinky anorexic pale dudes dressed in all black, REALLY looking like someone who gets fucked up the ass. Things wouldn't be an issue if you were actually clever or funny, but "CUM STAINS!"? What are you, an acne faced 17 year old harboring your fucked up thoughts about other guys? Oh right... It's just annoying sitting through the obvious rage from that manifested in ugly replies.

Worshiping "basics", and the same fucking leather jacket we've all seen as a rationale for wondering deep down why they have no creativity themselves. But why suggest anything other than the most basic shit since you'd really rather see a man naked? Why actually know anything about clothes when the whole point was getting into a hobby that would bring you closer to your twink idols? And I have to take the replies from these people seriously?!

Obviously I can't go on every site for every brand and look through their jeans. That's why you find some jeans on google image search that approximately fit the vision in your head, and pose it to thousands of people here. If you know of something similar, post it. I like the spotty fade pattern, maybe with more fade than these though. When you go on /mu and ask for recommendations based on a general idea or theme, you get replies from people who know their shit. You have to wonder why it's all sarcasm on this board

you're really mad about this, the pants just look like theyre covered in semen.. not sure how you don't see it

adding to this, heres a pare of black stonewash that actually look good
see how it doesnt look like its covered in cum?

I'm not mad i'm incredibly annoyed. Imagine a pleb calling you a pleb, and also them being really convinced. Not to mention i need this advice. Not to mention if a fashion board is this useless about fashion it should just shut down

These look fucking awful this board really is full of 17 year olds that can’t dress for shit lol

lurk moar please how did you even get here

ok see to me this is just the classic knee faded, lines around the crotch jean you can find at any low-medium quality chain store at any mall in the world. So it's hard for me to tell who's the pleb, me or you. Or if this is some next level shit you're introducing my mind to. Plus i cant even tell if they're really black or very dark blue.

So yes then I'm looking for a spotty circular criss cross tie-dyeish pattern, and not looking for this fade in your pic. Thanks though

Please please please OP,if you’re gonna buy this awful wash of jeans buy some like these that at least look somewhat tolerable

you are most definitely a newfag and a "pleb" for wanting these ugly ass designs on your jeans.
this is some 15 year old girl shit

so then you and everyone here dress to not stand out as much as possible. To go out on NO limbs. Am i the only one that sees the fucking contradictions here. What are you doing on a fashion board?

hey man those jeans look like they got cum all over them lmfao

im all for that but holy shit the pants in your post are fucking disgusting

There’s a difference between standing out and just buy a plain awful pair of jeans user...

Like others have stated the wash on these is absolutely deplorable. Factory ripped jeans look bad and the overall construction of them is bad (odd zipper,cheap looking fabric and low waisted etc). These will just make you “stand out” in a bad way opposite to the effect you so badly want

Please lurk more along with looking at other fashion boards for inspo

there! Fucking beautiful. Now if only you could find the male version

and some holes would be nice too but the pattern is very in line what im looking for. It's got that diagonal-ish criss cross on the left knee

These are Petrol Seaham VTG SLIM pants, they have a similar wash but look better than those disgusting acid-washed jeans for 15 year old girls.

Have a look on their site maybe you'll finally find your ugly shits.

>When you go on /mu and ask for recommendations based on a general idea or theme, you get replies from people who know their shit.
You raise a valid point. The thing is /mu/ equivalent query would be: "I like the sound of two tin cans randomly slamming against each other, give me some recs." The way you posed the question is ok, it's just that the pants are that hideous. The anons are trying to save you in their own asshole way.

Found something else for you, OP

hm.com/us/product/51117?article=51117-G

Also, I don't understand why you're so buttblasted. When I made the initial post saying they look like they're covered in jizz, it was simply an observation. I didn't tell you to go fuck yourself and call your mother a whore. No need to get so offended when people point out the obvious on some crappy jeans

fuck it dude embrace the cum stains and get some bleach or paint splatter jeans

In /mu they can actually give recs for damn near anything because they know their shit. Here they push you to the same hair shaved on both sides, basic af fade knee fade, cuff up the ankles, doc martens, white tee shirt, or navy blue sweater for when its cold out. So basically the same james dean lookalike that's been marketed by every middle tier brand for the last 50 years, season after season trying to pretend their line is a new take on the exact same shit. I thought this was the board you could come to to escape the mass marketing. Come to find they're just 100% taken over by it here, as if they cant think for themselves. Which to me is more of a sign of being 15 years old than anything, when you're desperately holding on to surefire shit so a scene wont kick you out, so you can be cool among online strangers. Doesn't matter what fashion you're looking for, they always push you to the same look.

I personally wouldn't have an issue wearing those jeans because cum stains didn't even come to mind when i saw them, and probably wouldn't to any non virgin who would be seeing me in them. But I'll also probably love anything similar you guys post, if you actually post it.

Holy shit this might be the worst post I've ever seen on this sight lmao

*site

it's because i've posted so much shit here before and gotten the same tiring responses, but never said anything. Maybe i should use a trip. It would be fine if it was funny sarcasm or clever, like i said. But it's the equivalent of acne faced lunchtable reddit humor basically, waste of words. It's only this board so I have to ask if those are really the people on the other side of the screen

This is good with the holes. Kinda want to keep away from the horizontal crotch lines but it gets better further down

>Here they push you to the same hair shaved on both sides, basic af fade knee fade, cuff up the ankles, doc martens, white tee shirt, or navy blue sweater for when its cold out. So basically the same james dean lookalike

This isn’t r/mfa and I can tell you haven’t been here long at all

>Maybe i should use a trip
Do it so i can filter your godawful posts

maybe you should fuck off to reddit you faghoy

pajeetcore

okay and what makes this a good "non pleb" brand to you?

these are horrendous and you have bad taste

alright well with the outfit and vibe i had in mind they're what i want

this was great too though. If i could know what they are

and yet if this look became popular you people would be posting it all over this board, no mention of cumstains at all. Not even OP but you are all fucking weak

The pic displays a very popular pair from Raf, it has been a meme, some people called these cum-stained pants, the guy you're replying to was serious, and you should lurk a lot more before voicing your opinion