Is a toothbrush mustache ever acceptable if you aren't a nazi?

Is a toothbrush mustache ever acceptable if you aren't a nazi?

I shaved mine into one and it looks pretty Veeky Forums... sort of annoying that Hitler had to ruin it, but I think I have the kind of personality that could play it off, I just don't want to get jumped. I've got a few weeks to myself where I can test the waters, but I still live in America and it's not exactly something you see every day... or ever...

is this cutting edge or asking to be mocked?

The problem you will face is nobody knows what a toothbrush mustache is. It’s most commonly called the hitler mustache nowadays.

If you try and rock one it will be literally the first thing people comment on every time they see you.

I guess the politics of America are a bit too fucked to get away with it.

roast me folks

Jesus, get rid of it; you’d look so much better even if the mustache was fashionable.

It'd look better as a full mustache

dunno I'm thinking it's a pretty unique look I can't imagine there aren't people who'd think the same

I've had one for years, which is why I was interested in trying something new

and another because why not

I'll probably get harassed too much and have to shave it anyway

Yeah, it's just not socially acceptable.
Everyone will look at you like you're fucking crazy

If you lived in the 20's you could have that style and pull it off but not now

You’re gorgeous, if anything I think it detracts from that. Go clean shaven or have some nice stubble.

Also be my boyfriend.

this gay guy AGAIN
you have an attractive face, I get it man

wear a giant fake nose and people will assume you are a cheeky jew who is being ironic.

.__. I'm just wondering if I'd get beat up for this mustache not fishing for compliments. I'd go on grindr for that. You don't see me posting daily in the WAYWT threads do you?

come to oregon :^)

it is kind of ironic, since I'm not a nazi. my nose is pretty big too

nigga what the fuck

I swear I don't have autism

maybe I'm just being a complete hipster. watch this become a trend in 5 years, beating everyone to the punch.

well, you probably won't get beat up, unless you are around some kind of protest

more importantly, don't you have some job? I can't imagine a workplace where this would be acceptable

I'm a NEET in a ghost town atm gives me free reign

well seeing as it's pretty much a complete no I'll just grow the rest of it back and here I was thinking this could be trendy. Maybe in 2020

well, I mean you will look like a hipster which could be trendy I guess. But you should realise that most of this board is against ANY facial hair.
Don't forget a lot of this board is underage/not white, and aren't capable of growing decent facial hair.
Don't take people's opinions on this board too seriously

You don't have thick enough hair for that

it just makes you look like some autist stuck in the 80s who couldn't grow a full mousetache

shave that shit and cut that hair before you start telling me about how much you play league of legends

good point lol
well it's gonna be on my face until the rest of it grows back, so I guess I'll find out what people think anyway

I think if it was thicker I'd look pretty Hitler-tier. also never played league, sorry bud

ate some breakfast and then just got rid of it. That's it for my blog thanks for tuning in

but keep in mind that the style will return one day :^)

The toothbrush is the mustache equivalent of the brush cut haircut. Proportion? Balance?
David Suchet's Poirot mustache is a smaller scale but with some curl and plenty of wax. The thing is that it suits the rest of the character's personal style. OP should be looking at early pics of Jackson Browne for inspiration.
The thing about longhairs is that it doesn't take much to make them look really creepy instead of harmless and friendly. Lose the mustache or grow it out to balance the rest of your hair.
Aside from that jj jameson is the opposite of the actual OP and the mustache is a clear departure in style as well so maybe on some level you are thinking of changing your style overall. It is always a mistake to think you can do it with one single detail (mustache, tattoo, trench coat, fedora, . . . ).

Much better! Start incorporating running themed sportswear into your style. Maybe more 70s faded vibes too?

you're right that it would require dressing pretty vintage classy and perhaps didn't go with long hair. most of the time I have a normal mustache that just looks sorta stoner-tier, but it's not far from my style of cozycore anyway I guess

maybe when I get Veeky Forums I can pull off some sportswear but I live in a cold place so it's wool sweaters, corduroys, and big jackets until March

What's up with your eye?
I like your hair tho
Overall a 7, stop being a neet and get some

Ive seen it before, its fine.

pretty sure it's just how I'm looking at the screen, I don't have a lazy eye, but maybe at that angle I do(?) never heard it before

also think I'm much higher than a 7 but I guess I'm just self-confident, never had a problem pulling

too late already shaved it, would've been annoying to have to explain to people and I'm going to be doing a lot of that outside of my control next month x__x

either go full moustache, clean shaven, or bit of stubble. you're too attractive to fuck up your face like that.

>maybe I'm just being a complete hipster.
if unironic off yourself kiddo

figured that's why I could pull it off. still think it looks pretty cool...

I can joke about myself, I'm not one to follow trends, just thought this was making a trend.