Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved...

Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved, even among the Veeky Forums community, and if we make fun of you with rude comments we are never being serious. Stay strong.

Thank you op :^)

Thanks
Happy holidays

I hate and love you shitters more than any single group I know. Congrats, I guess, and happy holidays

Looks like my girlfriend

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Krazy Kwanzaa
And I hope your fits are better next year.

Amen.

Forgot my Christmas gift.

Sureeeee

>not even Korean

Close enough

Stop posting loved ones on the internet, weirdo.

I’m just proud

why do white guys always date the ugly asian girls?

been browsing for years ily guys

proud of what? getting a gf? sure, that's cool. that she's asian? thats pathetic.

This is a reddit tier shitpost

>ugly

Ya sure bud keep your negativity out of this thread

I’m proud of who she is and how healthy our relationship is compared to the previous one who filed a restraining order on me and tried sending me to jail

Holy fucking based
I’m jealous (of her)

it's nice to see a positive thread :) so Merry Christmas ya faggots!!!

Happy holidays

dude if she filed a restraining order you probably did something

Oof. Maybe you were being stalky and weird, like showing her off to strangers on the internet.

Good vibes bump

i can't stand being alive but, actually, thanks

No actually she was just insane lol

What’s the difference between posting her here and posting her on a particular social media she doesn’t have lol it’s not like social media is private

merry christmas anons

On Veeky Forums people will save your pic, print it out then cum all over it. Yeah let that sink in. A bunch of guys are cumming all over you and your gfs printed faces

Am fapping now desusenpaifammmm nnnnnnnnggGGGGGGaahhh...

Whew.

Reminder that you should invest your Christmas bux in actual clothing and not Uniqlo

There's nothing wrong with Uniqlo. Debate me.

she's from Thailand or Indonesia isn't she user

wew lad you should leave before you see something you shouldn't

looks Taiwanese to me

They’ll do that anyways I’ve been on Veeky Forums for years they have Facebook/ig fap threads all the time on /b/ and it’s not like this place isn’t full of underage teens and shit like this isn’t the infamous Veeky Forums anymore it’s been pussified

Chinese

Why are you pretending that Taiwanese aren't just rich Chinese?

My ignorance of Taiwanese/Chinese culture and genetics. I should watch a couple documentaries or something

Thanks, op. :***

Taiwan and Chinese look really similar. Same jaw curvature and eye shape. Also both are more likely to have white fever for you lonely weebs

She’s the weeb not me man. All I like about Japanese culture is the fashion, cars, and ancient Japanese art

This. You'd actually be suprised how many girls are secretly weebs. Garanteed so many girls you know watch yaoi and doujin hentai on the down low