Why is Uniqlo so / A E S T H E T I C /?

Why is Uniqlo so / A E S T H E T I C /?

awesum 70s are back

Since when does uniqloi have sherpa?

I must be the only one that feels like Uniqlo has shit clothing. I've bought dress pants and culottes from there, the quality isn't out of this world for the price ($40 for the culottes), and the fits of their sweaters are really awkward and are made of cheap material.

>Uniqlo slim-fit shirts

>HE WILL NEBER DIBIDE US

>slim fit shirts
>ever
what are you, urban outfitters?

>5 out of 9 models are white
Jesus Christ, the 56% meme is ubiquitous now.

why would anyone want to see a muslim walk a runway

talk about the least Veeky Forums thing a person can choose to be, aside from a video game shirt

Yeah...Muslims + runways gave us 9/11, you'd think people would learn by now.

that was mossad. what, do you live under a rock?

NO IT WAS NOT IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY THOSE 19 ARABS THAT HIJACKED FOUR AIRLINERS WITH BOX CUTTERS

the guy on the far left looks ridiculous

this entire picture is like a 5/10 honestly

Slim

ID on the topcoat on the far right guy? I need to cop a coat like that soon

U can’t be serious...

I cant find it on the uniqlo website lad

I never believed Uniqlo came here and shilled. I figured it was just cause most Veeky Forums users are poor so they liked it. But this really smells of some dumb millennial who's been hired for her social media marketing skills.

She's probably a little overweight, with boots, and a fucking lanyard on her keys to her Honda. Fucking disgusting.

Yeah I am starting to think that too--that it is some Uniqlo intern or ''''''social media manager''''''

I realize Veeky Forums is all teenage poorfags so being about Uniqlo kind of makes sense, but even given that there seems to be somewhat of an artificial disconnect.

I mean, Veeky Forums calls everyone and everything "trash". It seems that nobody would be dumb enough to do that but then leave themselves open to shots as so easily by shilling Japanese GAP, I mean Jesus.

I briefly worked there and was part of 2 store openings. You should see the gaggle of dumb normie cunts they bring in to manage these things. I wouldn't be surprised if they conduct meetings on Pinterest and are constantly asking to do an UGG collaboration. The Japanese staff seems to be full of competent people from respected industries, but something happened in America. They're hands off and letting it turn into another shit company run by out of touch women.

their polos and button ups are 10/10 god tier especially for the price they charge. everything else, and in particular their pants, is complete and utter dogshit.

no i agree. its fast fashion and just as shit as topman, H&M, gap, and every other chain, ive been saying this for years. people are just wrapped up in the japanese branding and that the only brick and mortar location is in nyc

>people are just wrapped up in the japanese branding and that the only brick and mortar location is in nyc

I live in Tokyo and there is a Uniqlo fucking everywhere. Train stations have Uniqlo in them sometimes lmao. I'm so fucking sick of Uniqlo and so jaded by it. Everyone and their mother wears Uniqlo in Japan.

its no fast fashion though, its cheap basics that are pretty consistent year on year. A few years ago it was basically just socks and t-shirts etc, but its epanding a lot - the 'collaborations' are the closest they get to fast fashion, but even then the quality is much nicer than h&m or zara (true fast fashion)

>pants too short
OMG guys such aesthetic cos pants too short and moody poses are so aesthetic

Who defines how long pants are supposed to be in the first place? Is it based on some arbitary rule from the 19th century?

I’ve been to brick and mortar uniqlos in Boston and DC

there's one in philly and a bunch in NJ, too

I am thinking something similar. The hype here with Uniqlo is absolutely irrational, cant be a natural thing.

Uniqlo is a meh chain brand as any other inditex or HM shit.

a gentleman need not ask *puffs on vape*

but...it isnt

their flannels are nice, their pants fit well, they have cheap fleece and cheap rain jackets, cashmere, too. go into their store and the selection is massive

Cant say much about the quality but h&m and zara blatantly copy high fashion stuff. Its embarrassing.
Zara is particularly guilty at this. They even copied rick's ramones ffs.
Uniqlo doesnt really do this, it doesnt try to be fashionable. They just make passable basics.

their outerwear is cozy stuff, and their thermal stuff is high-tier (wool will always be god-tier)

i buy uniqlo for socks and undies, its god tier - ive bought probably like 30 items there total includin jackets, sweaters, pants etc... all are shit except t-shirts, undies/socks but gildian is cheaper AND better, the pants do fit nice but poo shit material for everyhin else, dont buy sweaters etc.. or god forbin... jacekts..

Are the uniqlo heattech wear okay?

its pretty good two bee hones

I get sweaty in it but I live somewhere cold so that's a good thing. Keeps me as warm as thick knit wool long johns, same with the heattech long sleeve shirts.

try muji organic socks and undies

I came to say this. The weeb branding can't explain it being so popular in Japan.

Don't get me wrong. I wear a lot of Uniqlo and I'm happy it exists. I don't eat McDonalds all the time, but i understand why it exists. Most people aren't capable of making good decisions about their clothing, or simply don't care. I want Uniqlo to be there for them. I want it to be there for me when I want socks or a T shirt. I'm not going to act like its some amazing brand, but I appreciate it existing. If it could be every fashion brand, and Uniqlo just picks up the slack, I would be happy.

Better Uniqlo than Zara, H&M, Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle and all that trash. It would mean people either made informed decisions, or couldn't go wrong.

OY VEY
ANTISEMITE

>thinking their button ups are good

they have been shit for years. ever since they fucked up the cut of the shirt. they used to be amazing and were the main appeal of uniqlo. they changed the way they are cut a while back and it's such a disgrace to what they used to be.

if you don't remember the old button ups and the taper they had then you must be super new to fashion and don't have a very good understanding of what quality is. they are certainly not 10/10. not even close. i'd say they aren't even close to being the best thing in the store anymore

Asians just do everything better.

Dolce and Gabanna is most A E S T H E T I C bitch

They all look like characters from Grand Theft Auto.

What are some non (((fast fashion))) places to get shit that is reasonably priced?

Depends on your gender.

sorry but zara is not even in th esame league as H%M sweety. Zara is plasticy tacky crap. there are literally no items there that you should buy. at H%M they have actual good things you can find, yes it's all made in pakistan but oh well. Pakistan, China, Chile, it's all the same

Male

Are you into streetwear, menswear, classical, experimental, Rick Owens-core, or any specific style?

It’s tiers above those brands you listed. Especially their special collections, like the Uniqlo x Lemaire is quality

>Be me
>Live in Chile
Your ignorance offends me, this is /Pol/ or /b/ worthy

lmao the fact that it's basic doesn't make it not fast fashion

I like to use them as PJs

copped the brown sweater on the left on sale for 20 shekels

Can anyone comment on the fit of the curdoroy shirts? I've tried comparing the measurements but they dont fit one categorie

For some reason my shirt sizes are all over the place, M with H&M, S with a Zara Slim Fit and XS in a Calvin Klein one

aren't they out of stock?

the only aesthetic thing here is the Slav guy's face.

not in EU

>Be me
>Live in Chile
>be you
>live in 3rd world irrelevant shithole
good shit senpai, super /fa

I got the red one, the size is definitely right but around the arms it's kind of tight, and I've literally never "lifted" in my life so I have no biceps or muscle there.

I might just need to wear it in a little though, and wash it a few times.

at least 50% of the fits in this pic look awful

wait they're doing shearling jackets now? Hmm that can't go down well can it.

i like their washable merino wool sweaters.

>the muslim is staring at me
what does this mean

There is no way to compare it to Pakistan.
The only reason my country is not first world is because the commies don't like it being unequal. It's the best country in South America according to HDI Index

a mix, i enjoy some streetwear pieces, like comfy core and experimental bits but my closet is mostly all thrifted vintage stuff