mileswmathis.com/timber.pdf
mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf
mileswmathis.com/pitt.pdf
mileswmathis.com/styles.pdf
mileswmathis.com/damon.pdf
mileswmathis.com/twin.pdf
mileswmathis.com/martin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? 'cause Soy - idiots allow this shit.

You still gotta be skinny

oh..wow. surprised donatella allowed that

She’s hardly

>literally anyone

Skin problems are in these days anyways if that's what you mean by that pic zoom.

Even without that, her proportions are pretty unremarkable. If it weren't for her eyebrows and Karl's fascination, she wouldn't be so huge.

>anyone can be a model
not if your male and under 6foot

Idk, I'll try to be a model, I'm 5'9" but I'm naturally slim so I actually look higher, but I want to be a magazine/catalog model so Photoshop and camera angles can help

what's that? Syphilis?

eww wtf is this bitch on crack?

should mention Cara is a superelite jewess and was rich from birth which is why she had no problem getting whatever she wanted in the industry.

this is usually the case with any famous person, obviously

Yeah, she's practically royalty. She's hot, but without her lineage and at her height/measurements, she'd only be insta famous at best.

She's always been massively overrated, but what happened to her hairline?

So, same as Paris Hilton?

Nah, even crazier golden ticket luck. Hiltons are new money by comparison. Aside from blood relations, her godfather is chairman for Conde Nast, which owns most major fashion and beauty publications.

You can be ugly as balls but just get tatted up and slim/fit and you're good to go

Is Cara still relevant?

It's not entirely impossible. Luca Sabat is a manlet. Granted he was already connected within the industry. But he fits aesthetics that people want. Light skinned "ethnic" good face. I think it's possible if you're not a whiteboi.

Psoriasis

5'10 and up is ideal model height, not 6'0

sort of like Kate Upton, who's great-grandfather invented the washing machine and is the heiress to the Whirlpool appliance fortune

Once you start looking into the genealogy of famous people, you'll usually find out how they got famous. Most people don't just get ~lucky~

>inb4 whose* ofc

THIS
I'll try and find it later but I read a while back that most of the people that have money actually came from old money. The game is rigged brehs

Miles Mathis has exposed a good hundred or more famous people and politicians as descending from royalty, boston brahmins, and the like. Big scam, what else is new.

mileswmathis.com/keanu.pdf
mileswmathis.com/timber.pdf
mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf
mileswmathis.com/pitt.pdf
mileswmathis.com/styles.pdf
mileswmathis.com/damon.pdf
mileswmathis.com/twin.pdf
mileswmathis.com/martin.pdf

Taylor Swift, too. We're told she grew up on a christmas tree farm, but her father is senior vice president at Merrill-Lynch and has 3 further generations of bank presidents on her paternal side, and oilmen on her maternal side.

Hollywood is just a new American royalty worshipfest.