Eth broke $15

>eth broke $15
>btc broke $650

Houston, we have liftoff.

ty vitalik
thank you, for all you have done for me and my fellow anons

based vb. may his skull never stop growing.

eth doesn't count. it's usd value is inflated by bitcoins incredibly gains lately. eth is still at 0.023 which is poverty af compared the glorious peak of... whatwas it? 0.033 i believe?

we will recover my dear eth, have no fear.

Eth has broke 16 now

Both coins are dependent to each other. Only if you pair it ETHBTC it will have opposite effect. Let's see if BTC dumps, will ETHBTC go up. Since there's no other coin BTC would go, it will go to ETH soon.

HODL

>ETH cucks celebrating 1 dollar increase
>BTC gods 300+ dollars in a matter of days

when do you think eth bubble will pop

at what point are the Veeky Forums goyim selling?

Thank you based Vitalik.

update: now trading at $17

dump incoming, trading my eth for ripple dash and USD right now

Any websites to buy Eth directly?

all the main exchanges support USD -> ETH now. Try gemini.

Thanks there.. will do

yobit.net

Turns out I couldn't use gemini, because of the country I reside in right now.. so went for yobit.net... thanks

I've been selling 10 ETH every time it goes up a dollar. I have 100 left.

Are you Ronald Wayne?

Time to buy ethereum

I've been watching it for a while and I believe it won't pop for the rest of the year. We will see price action similar to what we saw when it went to 37, but I don't think it's done yet. I think this will be a year for volatile ETH and lots of money to be made if you don't get rekt. I am looking for $18.50 before it takes another dip.

OK there's your 50 cent dip. Hope it was profitable

i just bought eth at around the current price, did i do good Veeky Forums?

been watching this shit since it was around 10$ and am kicking myself in the teeth right now

bitcoin's rally seems to have been blunted while ETH is making good gains.

Wonder if $1000 is the upper limit for BTC, from a psychological perspective..

No matter how scarce bitcoin gets.. people will always find another crypto to bet their money on

You did well user. Now hodl

I have a feeling when Bitcoin crashes a lot of panic sellers are going to move to Eth. We goin be rich boys!

thinking about investing .25BTC into ETH, if I hold it right what sort of return you think I'm looking at after converting it back to my bank?

I got the same feeling. If the price doesn't reach 900 (double the 450 from before) and a lot of miners turn off their rigs at halving because theyre losing money, the difficulty will be just too much. It'll take days to go through that block, China will panic and go into Ether.

biz is gonna be the richest board on 4chins just as itshould be. All thanks to our king, Vitalik.

.25BTC good amount to invest in or should I spend more? what sort of return would I be looking at if I spent .25btc and Ether went to plan like you guys are hoping it to

Depends on your risk tolerance.
If .25BTC is a lot of money for you, then maybe spend half of that. If its not a lot of money for you, then maybe spend double. I'm pretty confident in Ethereum, but it can always go either way, so make up your own mind on whether to put anything in, and how much. I got around $1500CAD worth in it, but I didn't put it all in at once (should have though, cause it was so cheap months ago). Also helps that I have a job.

>buying literal dogshit

Poverty beckons

I got about 65000 DAO tokens and 3k worth of ether that I use to margin trade.

And a grand invest into cloud mining.