Patch Thread

My parka got a four inch cut on the front and after stitching it up, I want to put a patch on it. What do you guys think of pic related? Would this be a good fit?

Also patch thread. Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

innerdecay.com/collections/patches/products/pre-order-death-of-socrates-patch
innerdecay.com/collections/patches/art-history)
ebay.com/itm/182973863963?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here’s the jacket btw

nice patch op

Nice patch! Not sure it would be good to place it there tho

Here's my /k/ollection

How come? Im looking for something rectangular to cover it up

Also if you’re interested it’s from Badger Hound Supply

why the nazi patch?

gejus

Dėkui seni

>America flag
>Rhodesian lion
What did he mean by this?

Stop discriminating

where the fuck do people get patches?

Etsy, and by chance

Apparently its supposed to be like an alternate reality where they fought communism together or something

Autism

Pretty disrespectful to all the Rhodies who died because of (((America))).

I have the Deus Vult patch

Yeah I was a bit iffy on getting it because of the politics of it but should I? It looks so effay

gay as fuck my dude

VERY nice

What Jackets are you lads using for patches? I want to get some Inner Decay patches (like the Socrates/Hemlock one) but I'm not sure what jacket it would look good on.

innerdecay.com/collections/patches/products/pre-order-death-of-socrates-patch

(Love all their Art History patches really but I've got no clue where I would put them
innerdecay.com/collections/patches/art-history)

dude nazi lmao

>i specifically requested the opposite of this
i giggled

Nah mate. America, as a constitutional prospect, is a hardcore white nationalist ethnostate that's been hijacked by Jews, just like Rhodesia was the breadbasket of Africa and could have fought off Mandela and continued to be one of the most and fastest developing nations on the continent indefinitely if the Jew commie insurgents, world council and infiltrators hadn't liquidated them and told their troops to stand down.

The patch represents the dream, not the reality. We do not wish to go to the past, we simply know that we chose the wrong future.

Lmao what the fuck is all this? If this is actually what the patch is all about then I’ll just get something else.

Please tell me this isn’t it

*mugabe not Mandela but both are subversive commies funded by an interfering (((world council))).

Reminder: 2% of South Africans have been butchered by feral negroes after Mandela. Under apartheid and the many decades long wars with the native Africans, only 0.2% of the fighting and civilian Africans were killed.

2% of civilian Boers murdered in peacetime in the "democratic Rainbow Nation".
0.2% of Insurgent terrorists, mercenaries and resistance Africans killed in war during Apartheid.

Fuck Mandela. Fuck the people who funded him.

Yeah, don't wear the patch faggot. If you don't know that the founding fathers were white ethnonationalists, and you haven't read the constitution, you shouldn't wear the flag until you grow up a little and think outside your conditioning.

Broke: it's got a nice lion I like der assthetics I dunno about politicks
Woke: Let's go slot some floppies

What do you guys think of this? I’m pretty sure I’m buying it

Embarrassment for a Texan

Looks good, but a bit played out.

Here's my /out/ collection, not that you Veeky Forumsgs do anything that'd incite you to pick up patches, since you don't leave the cosmopolitan hellhole you live in

pt. 2, have more elsewhere but too lazy to find them

Nice collection user

thanks, trying to figure out a use for them, but I'm not about to stick them all on a jacket or something autistic. maybe a few on a backpack or two, that's about all I have in mind.

Yeah, kinda the problem I have sometimes with the patches I have. Their all nice to look at but are you really going to be a sperg and throw them on your bomber? Been looking for inspo though

I am so glad the future is brown, people like you have no place in this earth anymore

gun patches would look fucking sick on a parka

ebay.com/itm/182973863963?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

>the future is brown
that just means my kids and their kids are going to be demigods in the shitskin world. neat

Where to cop from?