LUNARCORE

LUNARCORE

Last one hit image limit. Let's keep the fits and inspo coming, spacefam.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop271332603.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-15019014330.3.21957ab00xDIA1&scene=taobao_shop
amazon.co.uk(FORWARD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who bought the converse? ur dumb if you skipped on them

Dumping a little bit of inspo.

Still planning on it. Did they go on sale during xmas or something?

Have you ever posted a fit??

yeah I am an oldfag from the days before fascist. I have already reach enlightenment so posting a fit here would be pointless because it would be beyond your comprehension. Sorry

>Post fit.

>it would be beyond your comprehension.
>Sorry

julius?

this season

They're gorgeous. Might have to save up even though I have too many boots already.

look around now. its already sale season for f/w stuff

On sale on Nike. I like the splash of color. Cop or not?

Death Stranding is literally lunacore.

nah

It's fucking cold around here. Anyone got parka inspo?

cop, them hoes fucking fire

I think I'm gonna. Any inspo to wear with them?

what is it

it's a jacket...
it's a red jacket...
it's a red jacket made by Avirex...

Thoughts? Do I buy?

aaaand it is aviation support equipment technician jacket, and it doesnt help at all

orange doesn't really fit with anything lad

Has anyone ever gone Extreme lunar and dressed as an astronaut ironically or unironically? Also how do you look good in lunarcore as a guy, most boots seem feminine

WRONG AGAIN FUCKO

cop faggit

Filtered. Faggot.

Avirex. If I come across the yjp auction again I'll post it up for you. I'm pretty sure it was super cheap.

Anyone interested in lunar should keep an eye out for old Avirex stuff imo. There are some pretty interesting designs, lots of white and grey to be had, quality is decent, and it's usually really cheap (Like 10-30 USD range for a lot of the older stuff I see) There's a ton of stuff on yahoo japan. Pic related

They're sick. First thing that came to mind was that Umamiism brand that user posted in the last thread.

What kind of boots do you usually like? For a while, most of the boots that people were posting were milsurp or military inspired, which doesn't scream feminine to me.

>extreme lunar

I done gone and did it. I don't have a lot of lunar core fits, but I'll show you what they look like when on foot when they get here I guess.

I'm thinking of buying the jacket and sweater (already own the pants) but I'm unsure of what shoes to get. Also should I change some of items pictured?

First time putting together an outfit so excuse me if I have shitty taste.

>orange doesn't really fit with anything lad
Why are you in this thread?

Oh shit that looks good. Do they have an online shop or something? Can't find any links.

Going with all of those pieces at once, all white-ish, is gonna look a bit too clean. Like, sterile. But if you wanna go that route: Vans Hi ( pic related, the ribbed ones ), PF Flyers, Palladiums.

w2c this jacket senpai

I found all of their stuff on Taobao. Keep in mind that a lot of their pieces are kind of hypebeasty with weird text a la ACW. Here's the back of for instance.

shop271332603.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-15019014330.3.21957ab00xDIA1&scene=taobao_shop

Here you go, my dude. That particular jacket is only 106 USD, so I might hafta cop.

Hell yeah. Let us know how you like them. I'm curious about them now.

I'd get some other colors in there. All white fits tend to fall pretty flat unless you've got some really cool details going on.

Is that their official shop? God damn it I have no idea how to shop on taobao. Don't they have an english version?

I doubt it. They're a relatively new label without much distribution. You'll have to use a proxy.

You asked for it.
Prepare for parka dump.
Maybe that drawfag guy will find some inspo here as well.

most of these pieces are womens but they're fucking parkas so basically unisex if you don't mind the slim waist on some

I have additional pics of a lot of these pieces so just ask if you wanna see more.

Could this be integrated?

into a lunar fit in general?
sure
it has sort of a downed space marine or blue collar worker look
make sure to match saturation and maybe add some distressed pieces to play up the worn vibe

cheers manz

I want into this aesthetic but I ain't got 300 britbongs to drop on the shoes, can any1 recommend some decent mid tier boots?

dat ribbing

yeah, that's sort of what I had in mind
industrial space rust or something

lurk around the thread for a bit and some user will post the cheap tan boots a lot of people have been buying on the cheap from china

Here u go m8, these are the chinaboots aka fakeboi nikes. They're not that comfy but they look legit.

amazon.co.uk(FORWARD SLASH)WWOODTOMLINSON-Mens-Desert-Boots-Jungle/dp/B073XKP3RK?th=1&psc=1

cheers chaps

okay I think I'm done dumping parkas

I could do other types of stuff if anyone wants

Would this work?

no

i got this nice navy jumpsuit, but its way too baggy, should i get it tailored?

I'm going for an all metallic silver outfit, I have the pants top and coat, what shoes and accessories will keep me from looking like a walking ball of tin foil?

fuccboi from the future

I think you already know the answer

I remember somebody asking about a lunar menswear look and I didn't think it could be done well until I saw this cool viridi-anne jacket. I could see it MAYBE working with the right combination of stuff.

that was meant for

Opinions on this? Kinda wtc

Anyone got recs for pants? Preferably something like a cargo pant with a decent fit and cool pale neutral colors.

Threadly reminder: Lunarcore is a meme started by Poet (Pseudo Intellectual) who is a 43 year old woman beater who looks like a bald meth head and cannot even dress himself even though he has spent literally 7 years on Veeky Forums posting hours a day.

None of this shit is wearable and you will look like autism incarnate wearing this outside in public.

hes forty three now, huh?

first he was 30 something, then 40 and now 43
whens he turning sixty?

next week

wish that cap was real

>LUNARCORE
is that Veeky Forumsggot/cuck code for space ascetic?

This is a no bully zone please leave

Hmmm, I don't think "ascetic" was the word you were looking for. Try again.

No, it's belibrate.

does count?

30 something is outlander. poet is 40 plus retard

I talk to him on steam & line
Dude was born in 1980
why do you care

hiv or meth? this was him a few years ago.
imagine him today if he is only 37

I totally see why he left you
you really are obsessive and insane and stalkery

nice projecting cocksucker
enjoy your cosplay clothes

They weren't in my size fucker

you come to every thread every week, its honestly funny how autistic you are

and you idiots reply to him every week

only good for road crews and prison inmates

I've got something similar
It can work I personally don't like the look of that jacket but I don't know if you think you can make it work it's on you