Predict 2018 trends ITT

Predict 2018 trends ITT

I'll start:
>Trucker Hats
>Early 00s emo
>Studded belts and/or big belt buckles
>NOAH replacing Supreme
>Airwalk sneakers

also inb4 people reply to everyone's predictions with "that was 2016" like they're some psychic in a magical nebula where trends are 2 years ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanoutfitters.com/shop/airwalk-random-sneaker2?category=mens-shoes-on-sale&color=018
urbanoutfitters.com/shop/airwalk-one-random-sneaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where can i cop the ones in the pic

looking forward to mac demarco core ending, that shit is so ugly and fake

supreme getting shut down by the fbi and everyone calling #streetwear "pedocore"

urban outfitters on sale

yeah those are def the next evolution past the ozweego/triple S wave of sneakers. someone's gonna have to put the silhouette on the runway first though. i bet rick has a reference in his fw18 show and they're on every runway for ss19. unless demna snipes it and walks them in full force for fw18 which wouldnt actually surprise me at all. but yeah they're happening

not with you on any of the others except maybe trucker hats. studded belts are still a few years from being back in and current belt memes are towards strap rather than buckle exaggeration and i dont see that ending yet

my prediction:
trends from like 2012-13 brought back way too early "ironically"

>NOAH replacing supreme
Holy fuck that's a bold claim. I don't know that the mainstream would let go of supreme that fast.

> shaved heads

But seriously normcore and mountaineering type shit will continue to dominate

they only have the pearl one on the website

they sold out then

Overton window is moving right and the increase of identity politics means that ethnic focused style is going to grow. I also predict that light touches of fascism/nazism is going to make a comeback.

you didn't look hard enough

urbanoutfitters.com/shop/airwalk-random-sneaker2?category=mens-shoes-on-sale&color=018

they have multiple colors as well only $40

>Early 00s emo
for the love of god no

If you fit in womens sizing, they're only $30 rather than $40 for men

urbanoutfitters.com/shop/airwalk-one-random-sneaker

not happening

Lol not gonna happen. Gaining popularity with the mainstream, sure. Overtaking? Nah.

>Workwear revival starting back again (but unlikely to get big)
>canvas shoes coming back in popularity a la 2007/8 e.g. CT70s as a response to the dad shoe meme
>neon colours/bold statement pieces continuing on in streetwear

Motorsport Gear.

no they didn't

just copped :)

there already is a thread

super skinny jeans

thahnk you i guess im retarded because i checked both womens and mens shoees

nvm i guess my size is sol dout