Why do girls wear tights?

Why do girls wear tights?

Are they comfy? or do they like seeing their legs in different colors?

theyre comfy as fuck, it feels light and like you arent wearing anything and theyre warm and soft too, they show off your legs too and figure how do you not get this

Im asking for replies from women, not from traps

leggings make my pe pe hard. thank god they are comfortable for girls and are acceptable in today's society

I wear tights everyday. I don't want to tan so I just wear those

If women are gonna dress like lazy slobs, they should at least be fit and wear leggings or yoga pants. Pic related is how to wear leggings and not look like shit.

those are all regular tights/sweater tights user.
Leggings are footless tights by definition.

wow im so shocked you could sense that im a trap over how i form my sentences on the internet!!!

It's something easy to throw on when I'm running late for class and don't have time to dress like a normal human. They can be very comfy depending on the material. I don't know why fat girls wear them though.

any fat ugly girls here able to tell me how you feel when you look in the mirror? always been curious about how you dont just contemplate suicide every second of your lives

Fat acceptance. lol
But seriously define too fat. I feel like it's different for different people. I think pic related and anything above is fat but you might think even lower. For instance, anything above Ariana Grande. I used to be kind of chubby(had a bit of a gut) and suicide is definitely not the way to go. I just pushed myself at the gym to be Veeky Forums and had fun with it with the goal of abs. I haven't reached abs yet but at least I have a flat stomach. We need to just encourage them to work hard to lose the weight not shame them.

i guess i was thinking more about girls who are born almost horrendously ugly. fat you can always lose sure, but when i see some poor ugly fat girl going about her day i just feel so bad for her

>we need to just encourage them to work hard to lose the weight and not shame them

I agree. It's just too bad that MANY people take offense when you try to "encourage them to work hard to lose the weight". As if encouraging someone to be healthy is a jab.

There are people who actually believe that you can be healthy and be obese. What the fuck.

When you're fat, dumb and delusional you might as well kill yourself.

im going to be perfectly honest with you

i wear opaque tights so i don't have to worry about shaving my legs. don't know about anybody else though

pretty much this, i also get cold easily but i like wearing skirts and tights help keep my legs a bit warmer

Yeah being ugly sucks but you know..being beautiful isn't everything. I learned that long ago since despite getting Veeky Forums, I could never get rid of a my all acne/scars. There are other important parts of a person's life/personality outside of how they look and yes including women. Not everyone was born to be a model or look good in pics. I would tell such a person to just focus on being the best version of you and finding something you're passionate about. Bill Gates and most scientists/engineers could never be models but we wouldn't say they are useless humans who need to off themselves..quite the contrary. And we kind of need to stop saying this about women most of all.
I know we're on a fashion board but our society really does put too much emphasis on looks. As if a person can have that and be completely shitty human being and everyone would still accept them. I sure as hell wouldn't. Just saying on behalf of all the ugly people out there.

would you like to be fucked in the ass too?

agreed bro. its hard but once you can accept that there are parts about yourself you cant change, you can fianlly be happy and love yourself

>take offense

I don't think it's quite that. I think it's that the fat person wants to pretend they intend to lose weight because that's supposed to do two things for them:
*stop you from pointing out they need to lose weight.
*encourage you to pat them on the back.
When you try to actually discuss losing weight with them I think it causes them pain, because what they're really trying to do is avoid thinking about it at all.
People that actually intend to work out and lose weight want to talk about it because it helps reinforce their motivation.

We actually can. You type like someone who likes dick

Why?

This

I'm wearing thermal underwear right now it's comfy Tbh

...women usually like dick, user.

Is this thread about leggings or tights

wtf what are you doing here?? I thought you left.