Manlet fashion

Can we get a manlet thread? Post tips and stories
5'6'' here

dya think they bang

5'6" here as well OP. Honestly, its shitty to be short but i think as long as you know how to play with proportions and lines you can make yourself maybe not look taller, but structured better and youll sit nicer inside your own body. Finding styles for short people is hard but again, its all about how you use proportions imo. Someone like us is never gonna fit into Rick Owens and rarely SLP, but it just takes more work than for someone who is tall.

Ive heard they have a sale on clown suits, you guys might be interested

5'11.5" here.
Sometimes I have to look up to make eye contact with real men.

Life is suffering.

How do I afford leg lengthening surgery?

5'4 here
What do I win?

you can smell my farts almost directly from the source

5'4 here
I'm in dick-sucking height where I belong

Nothing. 5'3" here. Although maybe I grew an inch in the last two years.

My biggest advice is little to no break on the pants. Also wearing shoes that are the same or close to the color of your pants. Makes your lower half read as one unit instead of two, which can make your proportions look shorter.

Thanks for the tip

I'm 5'8. I try to wear similar colors like the other guy suggested with shoes and pants, I also avoid cuffs and low rise pants. No horizontal stripes. No short sleeved button downs. Avoid belts when you can. Tuck in your shirt when it's appropriate to do so. Basically you want to try to have an unbroken or at least a longer profile, wearing a bunch of different colors (or at least contrasting colors) will have the effect of splitting your body into parts and emphasizing your lack of height. Avoid baggy clothes too, same sort of principle. You want sleeker lines. You don't need to wear skin tight stuff, but big billowy shit will leave you looking like David Byrne in Stop Making Sense. It can be a challenge to find things that truly fit, especially if you have a really stocky build like I do, but you just have to sort of do trial and error until you find brands that work. Stores with good staff can help you with this. The Nordstrom by me has excellent people working in it but ymmv. Tailoring on nicer items is ESSENTIAL.

5'9" 130 here, i really like slp aesthetic but im afraid im too short. what do

I generally think short people should not go slimmer then slim straight fit. I personally only wear 874's.

>Too muscular for slim fits

I would agree with that, I don't wear really skinny jeans or anything like that. I wouldn't recommend it either unless someone wanted to give off a twink vibe. Slim straight cut is the absolute tightest I can really go because I have tree trunk legs, even when I've got my weight under control (usually 4-6 months out of the year, then I lose interest in whatever diet/exercise routine I've adopted, gain like 10-15lbs and work it off again, my weight constantly yo-yos between slightly fat and normal). I've slid hard into "don't give a fuck core" after hitting 30 though, most of the care I exercise with respect to clothes is for stuff I wear to work or adult-y functions, I don't go out too often nor do I give two fucks about impressing girls (who usually aren't interested anyway because I am short).

is there anything shitter than the daily mail?
>MAN HANGS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WAS TOO SHORT...
>and heard voices in his head

whats the manlet cutoff point fellas?
does it vary country to country depending on avg?

>5' 8 or 9" here, avg height in my country is 5'7"

You're not going to get a definitive answer asking here. If you're shorter than most guys where you live then you are one.

6'5" anything less than that you should just kill yourself

5'9", Idk why people consider this height a Manlet, I have been in the US several times and never felt short at all

Try again loser if you havent broken the 7'0 cusp you're worth nothing to women

Die soon fuckers :^)

5'9" is average (at least for america) so you could probably pull it off but youve gotta be good at it

it's okay to be short user

>>and heard voices in his head
They were telling him he was too short.

>whats the manlet cutoff point fellas?
6'

>does it vary country to country depending on avg?
Nope.

>6'
It's just that most of the world uses metric system so 6' or ~183cm seems arbitary

Yeah, but it's not my fault that most of the world uses a worthless unit system that's only beneficial characteristic is wide adoption. Seriously, imperial is best for everyday use and industrial use. The only people who advocate it are mindless lab drones who don't like to double check their work.

Don't you think there's a reason why metric system has become so widespread. Fucking amerifats and their antiquated imperial measurements

don't work out too much or ur just a minihulk that's just a stumpy chode. 5'4 i powerlift'd to 180 and i fucking looked shorter than i did when i weighted 140. clothes looks fuckin comical if you're just wide and short

>Don't you think there's a reason why metric system has become so widespread.
The same reason that ansi and saami are widespread. Competing standards naturally reduce in number.

We went from stupid numbers of regional standards to english and french standards, to english standards and french stanards and definitely not french ;) standards, and now have american and french standards.

>Fucking amerifats and their antiquated imperial measurements
Metric has garbage base units that are poor fits for both industry and daily life. Metric has garbage derived base units that are poor fits both industry and daily life.
Imperial has many many equally valid units and no base unit. We make new units whenever necessary for easy use and calculations. Metric tries to shoehorn units that are poor fits for everything and then apologize for it with base 10.
Call back when we have metric 2.0, the unit definitions are based on fundamental absolutes instead of a self-referential loops and extrapolating to rather than from absolutes, and the base units are good fits for everyday life. Then you'll have a competently designed system that works for lab drones and commoners instead of a french meme that actively tries to become everything it claims to be superior to.

5'8 here.
Is there anything that will look universally good on us

>tfw 6'2 and I feel really awkward around short guys who's eyes are at nipple height.

I work with two of them at my new job and it's just weird.

Holy shit this is brutal. Did he ask her to do that?

im 6'3 and find it hilarious interacting with short guys

the insecurity that permeates the air becomes so thick u could slice it like butter

r e s p e c t f o r t h e s i l e n c e
e
s
p
e
c

honestly after he made it big, he probably started banging tons of girls on the side.

yeah, midget dicks don't scale down, they stay the same as they would be if he was normal sized

Not even trying to be mean or anything but how is this even possible. Are you guys 13? Filipino? I'm a 5'10 king of manlets and the only place I've ever felt tall was the Philippines. I live in Japan and feel average even here.

>Fucking amerifats and their antiquated imperial measurements

You think Americans are the only people who use imperial measurements? All of the Anglosphere does to varying degrees.

Anglosphere. That's like 5 countries

manlet fashion is easy.

no long coats or jackets i.e. nothing below your hip but preferably waist
no skinny jeans + boots (goes for everyone but esp for us)
be skinny/slim
wear slim/skinny-ish clothing
good posture

if you are a manlet and have a youthful looking/cute face then its not so bad, just keep it freshly shaved. for some reason manlets that have a beard and try to look older/more "masculine" look like little adults

also stop caring about height. a lot of people will indirectly reject you or judge you, but why bother caring? thing is, plenty of short guys IRL outside of Veeky Forums get girls, look fine and stuff so you have no excuse to dwell on it.

im 5'6'' and i havent had a problem dating. would it had been easier if i was 6'2'' chad? sure, but it doesn't bother me.

thanks user

if you want your body to appear "bigger" or "taller", use colours with very high "lightness" values, pure white being the lightest value, very light grey next and so on until pure black. black will make you appear smaller, and further back in the visual field. "baby blue", vanilla, light pink, pastel green, all are the same lightness value.

wearing a "pure" blue, a colour tone with neither:

shade (blackness)

nor tint (whiteness)

will simply put you in the middle, it could be green, blue red, or somewhere in between in terms of HUE, but this will have no relevance

you want to be "bigger"? use light values, you want to be "smaller"? use dark values.

note: the "colour" "Brown", is actually just dark Orange. Orange with lots of Low value blackness added in

a Dark brown will put you almost into the very back of the background, but not quite black, small people wearing Brown? will make them smaller and smaller, small people wearing Black, even smaller, this is just objective reality.

>5 countries

So why say Amerifats and not mention them?

>movie

you know thats possible my dude. stop acting dumb.

the average dude in japan (during the time i lived there, 3+ years) was around my sister's height, which is ~5'7.

but tbqh i felt the same way when i was in amsterdam (6' flat at night). but then i realized i was thinking everybody that was only like 1-2 inches shorter than me was slightly taller than me, not to mention thinking that anybody that made my eyes tilt slightly upward was a giant.

also i know its just memes, but you shouldnt refer yourself as a manlet or king of manlets. sounds like your trying to avoid being made fun of or worse, emasculating/degrading your identity. but thats just my opinion and I could be overreacting, i know im on a board where like 70% of the posters are teens (not being a dick)

this girl is like 5'10-11 without heels. she was pretty tall in blade runner.

If you ever get to know them it's really not that bad. But maybe it's because I have one friend who is 6'5" and one who is 5'7".

I'm 5' 8 every day is a struggle

dis is good advice user.

5'8" here and the average in my country is 5'11". But for me it doesn't really matter since height isn't everything, eventhough I will probably die alone. ;;

5'5''
People notice, but most people aren't very tall, don't expect the time of day from most girls, but then again most guys shouldn't.
Here's some primo inspo tho

She went to my highschool

:((

so out of my league

>manlets can’t be fa—

lol imagine thinking thats what happens