NBA CITY EDITION JERSEYS

What does /effay/ think of the new NBA City Edition jerseys? I've already ordered Atlanta's, and I'm trying to cop Miami's (pic related, not included in the link). What's your favorite? I don't necessarily agree with the grades on that site.

cbssports.com/nba/news/grading-every-nike-city-edition-nba-jersey-from-kingly-to-f-land/

oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2017/12/a_look_at_every_nba_teams_new_nike_city_alternate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5zTNr11kk8
youtube.com/watch?v=nvfMAoZ3LdY
m.dickssportinggoods.com/f/nba-city-edition-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bucks looks good

It's cute that you like to cosplay

Ah, a weeaboo foreigner. You should watch sports (not esports) some time. They are a lot of fun.

I like the story behind Utah's jersey

Bucks look good. I like Atlanta's too.

I like Utah's.

Go play Dungeons & Dragons, weeb.

lol rekt

This one is awesome.

>vaporwave was reality at one point
shit still blows my mind

r
a
r
e

Ha! Yes, there is a reason Hotline: Miami has a vapor aesthetic. But since the Heat were established in 1985, so OP's jersey is kinda an "alternate reality" jersey.

I just ordered the hat. Apparently the jersey isn't on sale yet.

Damn, I actually may buy this. That's nice. I may make this my 1st NBA jersey.

It has a synthwave/new retro wave look too which is growing and growing in the movement and is serious music/artists unlike vaporwave.

Hotline Miami has synth wave music on.. reee people confusing vaporwave for synth! NO!

These remind me of the old Astros jerseys.

N-nobody has asked about it =(((

Well this changes everything. So you're saying that this isn't vaporwave? I dunno man..

>that green font & piping on black jersey

Wa we whoa wah. That is excellent.

I'm saying Hotline Miami is 0% vaporwave.Do you understand that vaporwave and synth wave are? Hotline Miami has no vaporwave aesthetic nor music.

Perturbator is a big synth wave artist and features on 1 of the tracks:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5zTNr11kk8

Drive (2011) also features synthwave and "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" is synthwave based.

More synthwave.. serious music genre and not meme vaporwave which is just songs slowed down for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvfMAoZ3LdY

You can get the hoodie for $20 right now on the team's website.

lol synthwave is even more of a meme than vaporwave. at least vaporwave had some philosophy behind it, synthwave is just jacking off to the 80s

Anyone knows which size I should get? I know the "normal" jerseys are large af. Thinking about getting one for the summer. 6'2''.

At least synthwave is original music unlike vaporwave, which is just slowed down 80s funk and pop

Depends how much you weigh. I'm 5'11" 220 and I went with XL.

FYI, Dick's Sporting Goods just added several jerseys including the Bucks today:

m.dickssportinggoods.com/f/nba-city-edition-2017

>TFW you teams' is fucking trash

FUCKS SAKE NUGGETS JUST DO THE OLD RAINBOW PIXELATED SKYLINE OR AT LEAST A YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE ONE

OR EVEN THE GODDAMN DENVER ROCKETS

FUCK

I like the symbol decently enough, but it's a bit boring in the colors. At least it's not the Warriors where they tried entirely too hard.

Youth XL or adult small to get the tanktop look. Adult XL if you want the 2003 rapper look

Dude, wat?

Don't listen to this guy..

i wouldnt wear this

but looks really unqiue

Some of these are great while certain teams really dropped the ball. Would cop Sixers, Bucks, Raptors, Pacers, Jazz, Heat.

>tfw my team has one of the shittiest jersey designs
Come on Celtics

>5'11"
>220