High IQ Fashion

Who here has a 130+ IQ? And how do you dress?

No sub 130 iq brainlets (most of Veeky Forums) allowed ITT

190 IQ here
I usually wear a bathrobe and a tinfoil hat

Anyone with a high IQ is smart enough not to waste money on clothing to impress other people.
The ones I know dress in some cheap H&M fits, bland hoodies with jeans and simple sneakers, ugly backpacks to fit their laptops
Usually ugly frames for glasses

This is a quality of assessment of the majority of high IQ people but not all

I only dress to impress my own eyes, pretty modest and basic, usually monochrome. If I posted outfits in a WAYWT I would be called a boring normie.

It's not so much IQ as whether you're introverted or not. Extroverted high IQ people will dress well, introverted high IQ people will dress in a not very interesting or impressive way.

fucking agreed

I have a 132 IQ and I'm extremely introverted, but that is a problem I am practicing the repair of. I always cared what people thought of me for the first 18 years of my life. I hadn't started dressing to impress myself until recently.

My interest in aesthetics is too prevalent for me to just "stop caring" and become that guy that dresses like the engineer major meme.

bragging about your IQ is one of the most un/fa/ things you can do, but I'm glad you chose to do it anonymously rather than on reddit

your IQ shouldn't determine how you dress because it's not really a reflection on your overall aesthetic/vibe, for example I'm a professional scientist but only have a slightly above average IQ since I don't think very well in the way the tests analyse your intelligence. I know people that have higher IQs than I do that dress like they don't because it fits their style.

I care what people think of me and that's why I don't take any risks.

>my name's blurryface

This, introverted and generally unlikeable person here. I usually wear all black every day with black docs. Sometimes will wear earth tone colors like od green.

Never said IQ determines how one dresses.

Yes, that is possibly the main reason.

148. I don't like fashion and think it's a big fat scam. Of course the semiotics of how you choose to present yourself matters, so I have nice clothing. But trendies are instantly identifiable as low IQ swine.

you're right and not reading your original post is probably why I have a ~110 IQ

>inb4 matter*

>got my research published freshman year in college
>biochemistry student
>classical guitarist

Pretty high iq desu

this

but ironically?

People that still make Rick and Morty IQ jokes even ironically have sub 80 IQ.

ITT: pseudo intellectuals

This is the most ridiculous image I've ever seen on this board

its a relaxed young man reading a book in the comfort of a library

lurk more

He's wearing skinny jeans with derbies and a fucking tie in a fucking retarded position this isn't comfortable at all

Better than being gay.

patrician here
I wear wool trousers and clunky shoes
don't hit on me silly brainlets

134 here. This is usually what I dress like when not wearing turtleneck sweaters.

These frames are cool, right?

Jelly I'm too skinny to pull off that jacket.

Fell for the dye meme and all

That haircut and face.
TOPKEK

Ivy?

yeah my white fuck parents tested me and i jumped over all 3 boxes so i wear clothes that hug my nuts

i wear the same clothes 99% of the time. a cricket polo, sports shorts, thongs and a cap. perfectly comfortable and respectable for Australia. nobody looks twice at me.
these kids trying to build an idea of themselves (the idea itself being gag-worthy enough) through their clothes are clearly compensating for a lack of whats beneath. its embarrassing to witness, the vast majority of this board included.

aren't you that same nigger that said he wanted to be a dark wizard?

same woolclunkcore is goat

I have a fairly high IQ and I didn't dress well until a few years ago. Now I wear wool from Goodwill in the winter and T-shirts in the summer. Nothing special.

Talking about your own intelligence is a touchy subject. How do you talk to some one about what it's like to be highly intelligent without coming across as a complete ass? I've had a few meaningful conversations about this with a few real life friends who are of similar or higher intelligence than me, but even then it initially felt shallow. I think its a subject worth discussing, but it's not something I would ever bring up around my average intelligence friends. They recognize that I am smarter than them, but also that I don't respect then any less for it, or rub it in their faces by bringing it up.

However, there is definitely a disconnect in the social and emotional relationships you can have with some one who is significantly less intelligent than you by, lets say, twenty or more IQ points.

Typing this out I feel a little bit like a douche, mostly because context and lack of awareness of who I'm really talking to, but I don't think you can have an honest conversation high intelligence without slightly coming off that way. I would usually try to avoid making comments like this precisely because you sound like a pseudo-intellectual, as you pointed out.

My IQ was tested in school at 139 and 138 when I was 8 and 12, respectively. I don't know now because I don't trust online tests.
I buy most of my clothes from thrift stores. I keep it basic and just try to find pieces that fit well, mostly slim jeans and chinos. I normally wear contacts but these are my frames.
I go to Harvard and is pretty accurate, although a lot of students here come from wealthy families so they go to more expensive stores than H&M. Most of the genius-tier autists seem to own about 3 outfits from Old Navy and wear them over and over.

Very funny faggot. Very fucking funny.

Hahaha, this is who posts here. Managed a 131 from a few tests back in the first round of college and outside of mentioning it just now, have never opened my mouth about it. Are you that self loathing you need to grasp at shit like this? You're all this dyed hair bald cardigan pig-face

whatd he say that offended u so badly

and not telling people you have a 131 is not that admirable

Nigga, lol in that how to dress as a philosophy cuck thread? I said studying the dark arts

You sound shockingly similar to myself. I didn't realize how much of a faggot I sound until right now.
You are correct though.

Backed

duh, if you mention your IQ, you're shamed or you're a liar. But having an IQ in the 140s when everyone is like 110-120 or even 100 or even lower.... I mean, it's pretty fucking annoying to try and point out things that seem obvious to me.

I hate people that talk about their IQ.

this is obviously why i try avoid talking about it.
my casual manner of speaking is much less formal or pretentious than my written style, which i am often self conscious about sounding like a superfluous dick.

sometimes it is frustrating talking to lower IQ people but i feel there are few appropriate situations to vent about it. if some one mentions their IQ around me it is usually quite apparent they are complete idiots or complete assholes.

That doesn't mean you have a high IQ. It could just mean you're persistent.

Haha what the fuck nigga u tryna join the bowl cut cult or something? Jesus fuck you are ugly like carb face 500 over here goddamn I think you just cured by body dysmorphia

Seriously, get a prep haircut if you're going to dress like that. Do a combover or something but don't go out like that

This thread is dumb. Let's post some effay intellectuals instead of have this stupid argument

low IQ detected

I think there are a few situations where I wouldn't cringe if someone mentioned their IQ. But if they were mentioning something below 135 I wouldn't exactly be impressed and would wonder why they would think that's all that impressive.

I'm not posting enough women. shame on me

womens have less variable iq

same with blacks

is that correct?

Yep, will try to find the data. But it's much more rare for them to be outliers on the IQ scale than whites.

people tell me I "look" smart but thats about it

you look a bit ftm

Intelligent people will realize how much easier life is for the attractive and that clothes can up your attractiveness. Good looking clothes are simply an investment that's worth it, no matter if you care about aesthetics or not.

T-t-thanks, I guess

NLSY data showing distribution of IQ

Well, what's the jacket?

You’re dumb and close-minded my guy.
No doubt about that.

Is this why so many asians dress like shit?

Jokes aside, I don't think I'm a genius, if anything I feel inadequate because I haven't done anything revolutionary and I will always live in the shadows of actual great people. At least if I were average I would be okay with mediocrity.

You stand like a girl.

Jesus fuck, get rid of the combover. At that level of balding you just have to say fuck it and go full Count Olaf.

High IQ eurasian here.
No, and most asians are fucking degenerate.

Hey guys, I don't understand intelligence. I know myself to be an intelligent person however in school I never made an effort so I have four GCSE's, about two A Levels and I'm struggling in an Illustration course.
That being said, ever since I was a kid I was eloquent in speech, I had an interest in Literature, theology, science, botany and a great knack for emotional intelligence. currently I'm furthering my knowledge in philosophy, psychology and am known among my peers as an insightful thinker with an above average sense of humour. I have experience in almost all forms of creative practices, for example art, sculpture, drawing, design, I play both the piano and the guitar and I'm also an anxious depressed introverted piece of shit
Would taking an IQ test tell me if I'm intelligent r not? Like, forreal?

It's certainly up there.

I believe that anxiety, depression, and introversion have been positively correlated with intelligence. That said if you think your IQ will tell you for certain how smart you are, you're fucking stupid.

unsettling

This desu, even if i dont care about my clothes, I still know that they are my presentation card.

Even if you dont care, someone else will, and that person might happen to have something you want

anyone with a high iq is able to see the benefits of maintaining an attractive appearance. t. 131 iq

Oh wow. I hate you. You seems like such an annoying person. I'm too smart.. such a burden. Shut up.

Maybe you should read it again, because now you're just putting your own words into my mouth.

I took some online iq test that said i was 135+ then took an actual test at some nearby uni for like fucking $60. I dont feel like i deserve the 143 but a test is a test
In my eyes i dress like shit, try to buy pants and crewnecks that will last me a long time. Around the house i walk around shirtless, even in the winter. I dont know how to dress really well, but i know how to complement certain pieces and layer. I do see value in looking appealing for professional and social reasons and i wish i could wear button down shirts and dressy shoes but im stuck with some reebok beaters and old tees. In my eyes how i wear them is better than what i wear

Sadly im a poor, young boy right now

143 isn't completely outrageous. Once you're in the 150s you have to be really fucking autistic, I'd imagine.

But err, you sound like every 140~ I've met, fashion is a slow man's game. I'm just here for the entertainment of swagfags slinging shit at one another and humiliating themselves.

feg
cute tho

Please don't kill yourself.

simple, all black, i like to buy or make patches to personalize things
very much have a capsule wardrobe and wear close to the same thing every day

Most people in my department wear button ups and trousers, nothing fancy. The especially bright researcher I work with wears oversized shirts. Dude's got a brain like an Olympic lifter has muscles.

The most intelligent have transcended the idea of traditional success and persue higher, purer ideals, (or reject them altogether and off themselves)

That's average people who still have to work hard to obtain something. Really intelligent people are successful regardless of what they are wearing since their intelligence opens all sorts of doors for them.
You'd know that if you were intelligent but you are just an average user.
Also this

Man, my IQ is in the high 140s and I worked some pretty horrible jobs. My country is pretty crap and drugs can hinder your development a fuckton.

Could you do me the favour of explaining how?

What’s your job then?

I don't have one, though I might do Uber for a giggle, just a bit unmotivated.

How many of you guys actually have a high iq tho? Is there an actual site on the web to get your real iq?

What a genius!!

I'm in school buddy, my family can afford for me to not work.

>not studying fashion because it's simply another aspect of design / life

are you high iq or what

lol you have to get it tested by a psychologist or a university or, y'know, something a bit more legitimate than: enter your credit card info pls