Face rate thread

face rate thread, haven’t really had a rate of my face, so i’m making this thread, will rate others when people reply

i don’t know why image is sidewards sorry

typical FAS face lmao

7/10

6/10

cheers bane

imo don’t wear as much make up and try sorting out your skin if that’s the problem.
i can’t really see your underlying facial features either because of it

6.5/10
5.5/10

5/10

You are at the same time 5/10 and 7/10 and I have no idea how to decide which one would that be

thanks

Fucking hell. Just when i thought we got rid off this cancer for good.

7/10

5/10

I give you a 7 but you have potential for an 8 if you work out (I need to do it too) and your face matures a bit.

cheers senpai, i think you have a good symmetrical face but in need of a different haircut

Do your worst Veeky Forums

you already did

Change haircut but you look like Andres Iniesta and he's one of my all-time favourite footballers haha

7.5/10, I like it, has potential for lots of styles
Maybe try w/o make up? I can't see much, but the facial expression is unattractive and I hate your lipstick. Also the hoodie makes you look kinda fat. Face:6/10
7/10, I don't like your haircut personally. You look masculine though.
7/10, haircut again.
Hey cardigan guy. That color doesn't suit you, the hair dye is bad. Brown is fine, just try out diff styles. Your actual face is 7/10. Just your hairline, you have to work around it. Potential is good for diff looks

7.5/10

9/10
10/10
solid 8.5/10

fa is just very beautiful

cheers man, i think you could be a solid 7.5-8 if you made your face slimmer by loosing weight/diet change etc
your cheekbones are good but you could have good hollow cheeks if you were a lower b.f

I'm beautiful

8.5/10, you’re cute
nice balenciaga t shirt, is it actually from balenciaga? i’m not up to date with them except the shoes they’ve released

4/10
Bratz doll/10
reroll your life
7/10 weak bitch
5/10
burn in hell you fucking faggot
you're a shit
cute
get a new haircut right the fuck now
underage b&

gay
i want to suck your entire cranium like one massive dick

rate me

top quality post

you're not limmy
stop consuming soy
remove that goofy toupee you fucking queer

what’s heavier? a kilogram of steel or a kilogram of feathers?

Anyone has an idea for a Veeky Forums haircut?

grow it out

What haircut would be better

Do you have an example image? I'm not sure what you mean by this

Eheheheh it won't get better my man because I'm 130 and 5"10 w/ a 30x32 waist. If I go thinner I'll be malnourished and dizzy.
What haircut would be better man?

yeah it is i got it for 700 from Harold's

i did - which isnt to imply that i ever consumed much anyway.

Levels of autism you’ve never seen before

do you live in the UK?

Julia??? lmaoooo

you have potential but you need to get grooming and hygiene under control

too fake

jon bernthal vibes

very good, like a non balding young elon musk

unfortunate fiveheads, i know how it feels

not you

how's your profile view?

nice square head

cute

hair color doesn't look good on you, sorry mate

nice collection

limmy is top ten of all time

you look like you aren't trying, do something

you kinda remind me of fookin legend of gin alley

you're good looking but your eyes look like you've been crying

>unironically L O N D O N

>2018
>trying to help Ike
>you the one that needs some help

what the fuck does london mean

vitamin d deficient, also your eyebrows tilt down creating a feeling of depression and ennui, can you straighten them out somehow?

these are how I imagine everyone on /pol/ looks

plz bully

you're so qte!!

Avg. Not that shitty tho.

6/10

Have you tried buzzing? Pretty sure it would fit your face more. You have a nice jawline.
Would probs date, looks comfy. I like your hair and your skin.
Hair color is nice, shave tho
Nice bone structure, can't see your hair well but let it grow, you'll look handsome af
Nice eyes & skin

fix your eyebrows remove piercing change your haircut trim beard

OH NO NO NO NO NO
BHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

Fag's balder than I am. Either shave, get a hat or grow it out to a level where you can hide it.

3/10 that's how I do imagine a cuck.

You like a cuckhold. If you're gonna stick w/ your face, try a better aesthetic
Shave, loose the piercing. 8/10
8/10. I love your haircut, you look like a really chill dude.
>have you tried buzzing your hair
Yeah man I have had it in the past but it's not a very intellectual haircut. I hate short hair anyways. Thanks for the compliments though

Give it to me straight

nice hair and hairline, very nice brow and eyes, well-shaped nose. not sure about your mouth and chin but you do have a somewhat long midface. a nice beard might offset whatever negative impact the long midface has. but overall quite handsome.

Rate me

You look like you're in a indie band, I dig it.

How do I become a pretty boi without going full femboy

You look so sad desu

What should I do?

hello

I can't tell if you tie your hair back or is it that length?

tie it back. goes down to shoulders

Forgot to rate OP. I'd say 7,5/10.

I'm too insecure to post my face

but...

looking good but lose the expression

You have a lovely profile

What he said

You've got a bit of ayy going on but otherwise AYYOK

I'd need to see more angles but you're potentially unconventionally attractive.

A patootie. I dig the ribbon, more girls should rock ribbons.

I think you pull off /nohair/ pretty well. ... it only just occurred to me that this is a bait pic. Regardless...

I think you'd look swell with long hair

You look like a generically handsome fellow

Personality goes a long way

If you have a fit body you're all set. If you're skinny please god don't be skinny... or fat.

You're already there brotato

eject the stash. Get some hair. you'll be A-OK

Good good. I feel like you have a switchblade collection though.

Nothing you look good

Rates:

Not a bad face, but quite feminine 6/10
Attractive face, just not sure about the hair 7.5/10
Trim the facial hair a bit shorter or get rid altogether 7/10
This looks like an offensive caricature of a Mexican 5/10
You already look like a full femboy tbqh 8/10
Top half of your face looks great. The bottom half looks pretty bad. You'd seriously suit facial hair; it's brilliant for hiding imperfections in the bottom of the face. Look at Russell Brand clean shaven and he looks ugly. Then look at pics with facial hair and he's like a 9/10. Currently 5/10, but with good facial hair could be 7.5+/10
5/10 but you look young so could improve a lot as you mature
Clean shave neck, trim beard slightly shorter, clean up the eyebrows and get a completely new haircut. Currently 7.5/10, but would be 8.5+/10 if you do those things
6/10 but you've got that nerdy/intellectual cute guy look down that some girls really love
Very average looking. You can also kinda see insecurity/fear in your eyes. Try and perfect the art of expressing confidence in your eyes/expression; it improves attractiveness more than anything else can. Also a tan wouldn't hurt 6/10
Attractive guy as far as I can tell 8/10
Your hair kinda looks like the early stages of a combover, so get that sorted. Awful picture, but maybe 4/10

I don't know why but you guys are giving me gay vibes, not prettyboi vibes.
Please tell me I'm not producing the same effect as these two males(f)? I'm not saying it's bad you guys do you but I really don't want to attract dicks to my butt.

Mirin hair.

As far ass asians are concerned, fix that hair and you're pretty okay.

Fucked up your hair.
Go on a cut, lose that double chin.

I'm on a permabulk

You will thank yourself once you go on a cut m8.

Looking good brother

I'm trying to go BLOATMAXX though

More rates:

You're poking your face and covering it with a coffee cup, so not really the best for a rate thread. But maybe 7.5/10
You have a seriously weird face. Your cheekbones are just too prominent that they dominate your face and unbalance it, but then again prominent cheekbones are generally considered attractive. Somewhere between 6/10 - 8/10
Beard would help you a LOT. But right now you're like a 2/10 sorry
Actually an attractive and friendly face, just a shame about the hairline. I'd just shave it off. The thing is though if you shave it you'll have to sacrifice the nerdy/dweeby look because it doesn't work with a bald head; you'd have to start building some muscle and even getting a tan. Currently 6.5/10
Not sure why but you look like an arsehole 7/10
You have good hair/style which makes you like a 7.5/10, but just facially I'd probably say 6/10

rec me a frag
sorry for sideways

Well each to his own m80, going huge definitely has its ups specially if you actually look like you lift with clothes on. I look like a twig even with just a shirt.

I wish I had your chin/jaw.

should i cut my hair

shame about the tattoo...

Handsome, good grooming. 8/10 conventional masculinity
I look at you and see a 5/10, but I have no idea what your style is. My name is earl style suits you. You can do some sleazecore
Too much soy, earring looks stupid, shave. New cut

I'm just kidding I'm cutting starting may

no

you have a great face and great lips but your hairstyle is pretty horrible

honestly, selfies are the worst, no one, NO ONE, should ever post a selfie to social media, let alone an actual face rate thread, unless you have a face that only looks good in selfies but doesn't in real life, then good for you, but for most people, selfies completely distort how your face actually looks.
this is the only decent looking image here, and it appears not to be a selfie. unless you arm is like 5 feet long. no ratings shall be given to any one who posts a selfie. either get in a mirror, or take a timer countdown from 5 feet away, o

Even more rates:

5.5/10
8.5/10
Not a great pic but 7.5/10
Good looking guy 8/10
You look like a cool guy. I'd change the hair though 4/10
Gayest looking motherfucker I've ever seen. Or should I say daddyfucker...? 7/10
7/10
Makeup is overdone and the bright red lipstick looks tacky/cheap. Otherwise a good face though 8/10
Currently 6.5/10 but in time once the acne goes and you can grow a little facial hair (and also assuming you hold onto your headhair) you could be 8+/10

boyfriend

>calling me mexican because of the stash
here’s a pic without it

I personally use selfies because I virtually never let people take pictures of me in public(social anxiety) and the couple of pictures that exist of me that aren't selfies are up on social media and so people could reverse google image search and find my info. Agree that selfies shouldn't be used on social media though, except sparingly by girls.

Also if you understand how a selfie will enlarge the midface and narrow the sides, depending on the distance you take it from your face, you can generally extrapolate in your head what the person actually looks like. Bigger problems with these threads is poor lighting/angles and people literally just covering parts of their face.

fucking. shave. it