I know Veeky Forums is basically lurked by kids, hardcore fappers (not as hardcore as they think) and lonely faggots...

I know Veeky Forums is basically lurked by kids, hardcore fappers (not as hardcore as they think) and lonely faggots, but I need help.

I'm in need. Really, I need money and a job.
I live in the southern of Italy and I dropped Uni.
> How can I find a REAL job? It seems impossible to find anything but a waiter job
> How should I write my CV? I didn't work my entire life (if we exclude being a waiter, and yeah, I'll exclude that)
> IF I find I job THEN I'll continue Uni, what should I attend? Is STEM a meme?
More info: I'm 25 yo and I'm male, heterosexual, not looking for a prostitution related job.

Discuss.

tl;dr? No prob:
- TIPS ON GETTING A JOB WITH NO EXP NOR STUDIES;
- TIPS ON HAVING A GOOD INCOME;
- SHOULD I ANHERO OR SHOULD I FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT TO PURSUIT HAPPINESS?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to minimize expenses
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to start a side business
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to stop being lazy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your end goal OP
As in, what do you need money for? Do you plan on going back to uni?

buy bitcoin.. its in a bubble now.. double your money by next month

Question #1: What's your goal?
Got many goals, big ones and small ones. The smaller one is having a nice income and reach my bigger goals.
Question #2: Do you plan on going back to uni?
Yes, I do, it is one my "mid-size" goals. If I earn I constant amount on money I plan on going back to Uni. But I'm still doubtful on the field I'll choose, I need to be wise. Any tip? Is STEM a meme?

Bitcoin's a meme, I've got a small amount of money and I don't want to lose it in a stupid way. I could invest them in a real thing (I was thinking about a brewery, for example, but I need datas)

>filename, "modern" homeless
My brother had that as his desktop background back in like 2003.

modern is a pretty vague term. Btw I just downloaded it so I didn't type the filename.

Go back to uni as soon as possible. I'm not sure how post-hs education works in Italy, but yeah getting a degree's always nice. Try landing a minimum-wage or better job for one to two years while lowering your expenses as much as you can (going back to your parents'?) and getting a scholarship. Go back to uni asap.
STEM is probably the most secure and "realistic" curriculum you can aim for. Academia is a vocation thing so Engineering seems like a better fit for someone who is unsure as to what they should study. DON'T go for math except if you really love it

>How should I write my CV?
Try to write it as to show off how "concise" you are. Never lie and put useless trash information in it to "fill it up", there's nothing more annoying than that. For minimum wage jobs the content really doesn't matter too much, stating that you plan on going back to uni might be a good point.

>How can I find a REAL job?
Don't have too many expectations, you don't have any qualifications or experience whatsoever so you should be content with whatever you can land.

OP - here is legitimate advice plz read this:

1) If you decide to attend STEM, attend a program that is accredited by a professional society.

E.g. a professional civil/mechanical/electrical engineer.

This way, in order to practice in your country (and sign documents) people will have to be accredited. So you won't be competing with the rest of the world (e.g. programmers and outsourcing), but only other Italians/Europeans.

2) For immediate money - learn to sell online.
See differences between Amazon Italy and Amazon Germany/etc... - buy local stuff and sell there.

There are Amazon FBA courses on Udemy if you need a handup. Good luck.

What do you mean by accredited?
And what could I sell?

I was thinking about a Pharmacy/Chemistry course, you are both a pharmacist and a chemist, the uni/job rate is 0 which means that any student out of that uni is a student with a job. Sounds cool right?
I fear engineering. Althought my IQ is something between 135 and 145, my parents says I'm a stupid fuck, so I fear STEM in a certain way.

Accredited means there is a professional body that regulates the professional (e.g. - Doctors/Engineers/Accountants/Lawyers have those bodies).

I dont know what you can sell - its up to you to find out. Something that is made in Italy that you can ship to Germany's Amazon warehouses and sell at a markup (aim 2.5x or more).

>Sounds cool right?
If it sounds cool to you and has job prospects then yeah, why not.

> How can I find a REAL job?

being a waiter is a rel job you imbecile. Does it pay you? Then yes, it's a REAL job.

Amazing how people think they are above certain jobs. You're not a special snowflake. You're a loser dropout with no marketable skills. Go bust your ass serving tables and save your money, then make a move. Work your way up from the bottom, that's how you'll make it.

I've lost my money due to family problems.
A waiter in the southern of Italy works 12h/d, 2 days per week raising 15$ to 20$/d. No dues, no healthcare. Do your math. I'll help you.

In order to help you with you math I'll calculate it for you. Let's have fun.

2 day a week * 4 weeks = 8 days a month
20$ * 8 days = 160$
160$ * 12 months (we are calculating a maximum but you'll work like 5 months basically) = 1920$ in a year
20$ : 10 hours of work = 2$/hr

Being a waiter is a job. TRUE
Is it a REAL job in Italy?
An apartment for rent costs around 400$

DO YOUR MATH AND KEEP IT REAL.

That's my goal.

$20 for a days unskilled labor? i didnt realize italy was that much of a third world.

even if you bust your ass, you're still fucked.. Better just do Grova Nostra

Italy IS third world. The social mobility in Italy is standardized, your father's a plumber, that's what you should be if you want to be SAFE.

$20/day at 2 days per week for 52 weeks a year is $2,080 for the year.

If you really have a 145 IQ like you claim, then learn to do basic math before touting your "skills" to backlash at people giving you honest criticism.
Everything said is exactly how I feel about your loser ass too.

>Only working 2 days a week as a waiter
Then be a big boy and get three waiter jobs. Now you work 6 days a week and have an estimated yearly income of $6,240.

Once you have that under control, do everything you can to cut your current expenses as much as you can (moving in with parents, getting bargain brands instead of name brands, shopping around for lower phone bill, etc.).
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to minimize expenses

Now you earn more and are able to stretch out every bit to maximize spending power. So you can now look into running a side hustle to build up the money you need to get back into school.
Consider trying retail arbitrage or private labeling and going the Amazon FBA route like has already said.
Or try some other side-business idea like providing a local service, coding a website, creating a new product, etc. to help you get ahead.
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to start a side business

If this isn't enough to get you off your lazy ass and make something happen for yourself instead of just whining about "but m-muh circumstances" then you are the stupidest person I have met that supposedly has that high of an IQ. You have an internet connection and live in a time where it has never been easier to build up wealth from next to nothing. Google is your friend.
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to stop being lazy

>Got many goals, big ones and small ones. The smaller one is having a nice income and reach my bigger goals.

don't ever answer questions with non-answers like that in an interview, for one. you're trying to get a job not a politician.

What about working freelance, OP? Have you tried it?
You can try coding, writing, data entry, proofreading, translate English texts to Italian. Any of this can potentially get you more than $20/day.

*tips trilby*

You come here with literal zero knowledge about finance, you insult the userbase of the website you're trying to get help from and then you reject the advice of the people here?

Literally go back to >>>/reddit/

>someone took a picture of this thinking it was an exceptional event
>"omg look a guy who can CODE html has to beg on the street!"
>implying anyone can't learn HTML in 3 hours on a library computer

Shake my head desu

All your problems are someone else's fault. The Jews in power wont let you have a job and kind, loving ISIS supporters just wanted to befriend you in a non-gay way but the NRA and CIA turned them into killers to promote American crony capitalism. Even your country's shitty economy isn't Italy's fault it was Wall Street greedy bankers. You should protest and demand retribution my friend. Allah Ackbar! alalalalalalala

lol, fuck off to reddit

invest in bitcoin my ass. It's completely unpredictable.

Kek, I had a 2k a month job but quit because it sucked. i.e. 12 hour floor cleaning shifts

>america privilege

>not as hardcorw as they think
People on the ehentai forums can enjoy edging for 8 hours straight, considering the daily average here is over twice a day thats still pretty hardcore compared to normal.

>here with literal zero knowledge about finance
Yet he still knows more than you. Bitcoin isn't an investment. It speculation at best.

You know, I've worked shitty paid jobs too, the difference is, no matter how I did those jobs, I got paid the same.
Society doesn't deem those jobs tipworthy, but you can be a damn good waiter or waitress and get tips. I know for a fact that when I worked at a country club, the waiting staff could get anywhere between £30-50 a week extra in tips, and that's tax-free. That's over £200 a month in instant cash.
Meanwhile, if you work anywhere else - get fucked, cuck.

Where do you live exactly?
What is the economy of your area?
Can you milk people richer than you by mowing the lawn of their summer house?
Can you drive?

Not OP but i'm italian too, here we don't have the tipping culture, it's something totally unusual and it's only done by rich tourists in luxury restaurants.

He's from southern italy so:
-unreliable public transport
-stagnant job situation, you can almost find jobs only by raccomandation of a family member and if you find something is underpaid as shit
-very unlikely he will get away with mowing lawns, here nobody wants unknown people around home and paying for services like that in italy it's considered weird

Vorrei poterti aiutare OP, ma sto messo più o meno come te. Prova a trasferirti al Nord, tipo Torino o Milano

do you know how to make good pizza?
if yes go to eastern eu you will make some serious bucks. just being an italian will give you a market advantage.
if not then go die in a ditch.

i agree, and not, i invested in bitcoin and it pays me insane amount in interest (10+% daily).
problem is cashing out of bitcoin is still inconvenient.

>no experience nor studies

Waiting tables it is fampai