I always wear the same shirts (18$ x5 pack)

I always wear the same shirts (18$ x5 pack)
cheap jeans (10$-12$)
and the same sneakers for 3+ years
t-shirt colors may vary!

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oOlAGKBXnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as long as the fits good

I buy 5 pack Hanes shirts. mainly used for under shirts, but when there's a time when I'm feeling lazy they work perfect for quick outfit.

How do I order fruit of the loom in Europe

amazon

congrats ur the same as most of Veeky Forums except you saved a total of like 100 dollars and probably look marginally worse

What do you wear when its cold ?

I live in Florida

Do you bleed?

how do you get 3 years of use out of sneakers?

Believe it or not but you're trying harder than a lot of people.

wish those cheap shirts they sold in five packs didnt fit me like shit

same. and they're always shitty material. i like a high quality fabric and ftl is jank and those packs are like BARELY a shirt, any thinner and they wouldn't exist.

If you're handsome, cool, and can carry yourself well you're already doing better than 90% of Veeky Forums
As long as the shirts aren't brightly colored/obnoxious and the pants fit well at least

Actually I have something related to this. How do you know when you should wear a v neck or a crew neck? Or should you always wear a crew neck?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oOlAGKBXnA

Basics should be sourced from a buy-in-bulk/blank brand/warehouse sort of affair.

I've worn the same t-shirt (same item, not the same individual t-shirts themselves, they get replaced every so often, I have different colors etc) for the last two years.

I feel sorry for people who shop at uniqlo and shit for their basics, mine are a 10th of the price, fit far better, are more durable, and I'm not at the mercy of ever-changing fast fashion ranges and changing cuts. The latter is the main issue that spurred me to start obsessively hunting down t-shirt cuts. I'd find something that fits great but--- nope, only available in [retarded colour], or its gone the next week, replaced with an inferior cut

A good fitting t-shirt is quite literally the most important part of your wardrobe, and you ought to find something that fits you perfectly and can be easily sources

Though I consider t-shirts and sweatshirts (I fucking love "sloppy joe" style sweatshirts, as theyre called in straya) basics, and what ought to be bought in such a way, but I consider sneakers and jeans something that should be high quality and selected carefully

congrats. you made it

uniqlo t shirts are the only t shirts that fit my short body i have to wear xs a little tight in the shoulders at first

got any recs for short body tshirts cheaper than uniqlo supima ?

wear a v-neck as an undershirt when your wearing a button up shirt and want to unbutton the top few and not have your shirt show. i personally dont like v-neck as shirts by themselves

Can you recommend a cheapo / econo brand of blank tee shirts? I'd be fucking grateful.....

If you live in the US, you have access to a treasure trove that I dont

Costco Kirkland, proclub, pro 5 (? Something like that) are commonly regarded as the best basics

My go to is an ausfag brand called "pax". Tight collar, but nicely baggy, really old school look.

Gildan quality varies too much, same with Hanes. Not just the collar, but sometimes the actual length of the shirt, despite being in the same size, will vary up to an inch

Best advice is to find a supplier, and just buy a whole bunch of different brands. These shouldnt be more than $5 a piece, so it will hardly set you back. Be warned 5hough, the fit of a white (or any diff colour) shirt is generally always worse/different than black, so youll have to repeat this test for each colour

Hey, thanks for that. Yeah, I get six packs of heavyweight pro club tees - they're cut extremely boxy, but I actually like that. Stupid me though, the last time I bought two six packs of the charcoal grey tees, and while the color's killer, the fabric composition is different for that color than it is for all the other colors. I could have sized down one and they would still fit me great, 'cos the charcoal grey ones are 50% polyester and 50% cotton, meaning they feel extremely soft and comfy right out of the box, but when you wash 'em only the neck shrinks and the rest stays more or less the same. It's worth remembering in case you ever purchase that particular color

im jelly, proclub/pro5 are my grail, but I'd have to pay like $60 aud for a single shirt whereas they go for a couple bucks at walmart

When I can muster the bother I'm going to buy a sewing kit and just start sewing shirts so they fit exactly how I want and I never have to worry about "bacon neck" again (necklet problems)

>like a steve jobs

>wal mart t shirts instead of superior issey miyake mocks
What a loser

this screams insecurity

>superior

>can't afford issey miyake shirts
Pleb.

do you work in a recording studio or something

why would you do that

I am pretty much the same but I don't buy black, only gray & navy under shirts.

I won't say my jeans are "cheap" but I buy really expensive name brand jeans from thrift shops. Without trying to sound like a hipster, I prefer J-Brand, Joe'S & AGs.