ITT: Receding hairline inspo, no buzzcuts allowed

ITT: Receding hairline inspo, no buzzcuts allowed

There's nothing receding in that hairline.

I've got a receding hairline too op.
Feelsbadman.jpg

how to look good with a receding hairline

be handsome
have a strong jawline
no chubbyness in the face whatsowever allowed

Well yeah, this holds true no matter what hairstyle, receding or not.

Bump.

I'm only 24 and it's receding. Fuck me

Not even kidding.

We cant see their crowns. Long hair like that, but with a bald crown, does not look good from most angles.

These aren't receding. Wtf

Receding /= crown

it doesn't matter how bald you are if you're rich. let's get rich together Veeky Forumsggots

Posted this once before on a Veeky Forums thread that mods eventually moved to Veeky Forums so I'm gonna post it again.

Left: Current center part
Right: Current hairline

I like the center part but I'm wondering if there are any other options

this guy is one of my heroes, he got burned up and refused any plastic surgery. his hair got even shittier too.

Will I be able to attract my son if I get this hair?

They are receding by the standards of a 15 year old Hispanic, i.e. an average Veeky Forums user.

Center parting is a recipe for the "Rich Evans" look. It'll create a bald valley right in the middle of your hair line.

Advice: use a bristle brush and either sweep it all back loosely or to the side loosely. Biotin and zinc with meals will help keep your remaining hair strong, which will lengthen its shelf life.
Your temple-hiding strategy will not work for much longer, may as well roll with it.

Poor fella. He looks kinda cool tho now imo, like an evil wizard from d&d.

The burns actually look pretty good, he's got a permanent anime expression going on

this thread died faster than my hairline

I guess it looks fine for now but I'd try and sweep it to the side and see how it looks. You'd probably look more 'serious' of a man, if that makes sense, center part looks a bit childish at that length.

Also you look like Milo from Atlantis, is he your inspo lol.

Thanks, haven't been center parting for long. Finally ditching it. Here is side part at current length. I think I'll add just a little more length.

Also Milo is not my inspo lol, I forgot about that character. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not

Product recommendations? The only thing that keeps my hair in place is powder and hairspray, hairspray dries out my hair so much it hurts.

That would actually explain the absurd attitude towards hairlines this board has, hilarious enough.

Skullet.

I don't really want to buzz and would rather just leave it alone. I have the sides down to a #1 now, but I have the same length on top.

I honestly thought this was a picture of Emmanuel Macron

Me aged 38 and balding since I was about 19/20.

Are you the bloke with the chopped off finger?

No? Here is my finger.

he looks like guy who will trick u in crash on mountain pass

You can see the insecurity through his eyes.. he knows he will never be as good as hugh jackman and its killing him

sup david