/Hair thread/

I shaved my hair about 5 months ago. How much longer til it looks like pic related?

why do you wanna look like that

>tfw 23
>tfw just put almost 9 grand on a credit card for hair plugs

i didnt ask for this Veeky Forums

He's pursuing Shinjicore obviously

amex?

This. Shinji is Veeky Forums af

two separate ones with mommy money

s-shinji-sama?

I’m not very good looking, big forehead/bad skin etc but I was just wondering what should I do with my hair? Keep it or cut it? I have thin fine hair so it kind of gets messed up in the wind if I don’t put product in it

youre a girl right?

oof nope

get buff and put it in a man bun

I have no idea how to fix my hair please help

Wax maybe

Been growing my hair for 3 years now, and it's always been dry like pic related most of the time.
I only wash it once a week, and it's still dry as shit.
I try to wash only the scalp with just a little bit of shampoo and apply a lot of conditioner to the mid/end sections, without rinsing it too much, so some of it remains on the hair. I started to apply conditioner to the scalp too, because it wasn't getting oily enough throughout the week.

Now I just bought a bottle of coconut oil to see if the effects are as miraculous as people paint it to be. I don't intend to look like a goth kid or a shampoo model, don't wanna go overboard and get too shiny/silky of a hair, but I'm hoping this will tame this motherfucker.

There are several ways to apply it, my first attempt will be washing my hair normally with poo and conditioner, letting it dry a little then applying around two teaspoons of coconut oil while it's still humid.

Maybe I should take some pictures for comparison. Thanks for reading my blog.

Aight, this is it right now, last washing was on Tuesday morning.
Going to shower normally now.

This was me a couple years ago. I fixed it by chopping my split ends off (made a huge difference) and applying my own is of oils (equal parts coconut, almond, castor). I basically rubbed the oil into my scalp and coated my hair with it and wrapped my hair with a hot towel and washed it out after about 3-4 hours. I also switched to sulfate free shampoos and stopped using styling tools. I also switched to silk pillowcases which I think curbed the split ends.

Hey, thanks for the tips.
I look at my hair sometimes and I've never ever seen a split end in it at all. Unless it's a figurative name and there are no literal split ends. How am I supposed to chop the ends if my hair falls a lot and the ends are evenly spread along the whole length of it?

Also I'm a very non-Veeky Forums person, wearing hoodies, trackpants and manchild cotton shirts. I'm just letting my hair grow out of curiosity, since I've never seen natural hair in the wild, just women overcooking their shit up with radioactive substances, straighteners, dyeing and all that shit. I'll note your tips down, but ultimately I'm looking for something as easy to do as it gets - that's why I'm starting with this "leave-in" approach. If it's too inefficient, I'll try using the oil as an overnight pre-poo. If it gives me too much trouble or I have to make some fancy mixes and give up on warm baths or any crap like that, my hair will go back to staying the way it is.

Honest to god you look good right now. As long as your eyes aren't somehow fucked up keep this look

is the buzzcut meme real? im debating whether to go through with it or not.
does it look good on everyone?
im never happy with my haircuts, dont like styling my hair, etc. so the idea is appealing.
my friends keep thinking ill be 'bald' -- so thinking of starting at #3.

Ended up using 5 teaspoons because 3 felt like not enough to at least sprinkle on every part of the hair. But since I'm leaving in, didn't want to simply grease it all up. Tips left to dry together, I'll have to observe for a few days whether this was too much, too little or what.

should I shave it? It's just growing sideways now. Doesnt seem to want to go down even when i cut the split ends

If you're going bald on the front, yes, else you might end up looking like Chigurh. Otherwise, just decide on one of the two extremes: wild, all-around hair (instead of combing the forehead part) or something more retracted, showing your forehead, ears etc. Right now it's a strange mix.

Isn't OP a wig? Otherwise, the kid needs a better hairdresser.

I can't cover my forehead with my hair anymore. It covers my eyes too. Tbh I think I peaked when my hair was just long enough to cover my forehead but I doubt my hairdresser can cut my hair that way again

it def doesnt look good on everyone. What's your head shape though? If you have an angular head, strong jaw, and a relatively flatter crown itll look good.

exactly, Veeky Forums is a bunch of pussies

Hey dude, I'm . Here is my hair when it was still growing up, it used to get in all sorts of weird shapes all the time, but now (despite being dry) it goes down without any doubt. You'll have a window of maybe 2~3 months dealing with this sort of unkempt shit, but then it becomes long enough that you can at least tie/pin your forehead bangs behind your head, and from there on it's smooth sailing.
Try a black hair clamp, maybe you can already do it.

how did you keep it off your eyes like that?

Glasses. Accidentally handy!

why does my hair look so much better after not SHOWERING (I do no shampoo already) for 2 days? it feels nicer, looks nicer, is less frizzy, why is it like that?

As i've explained already i don't use shampoo, i've tried cold showers (very little improvement) is there something in my hair that when it's wet it makes it worse?

damn... I wasnt born so lucky. Thanks for the help anyways. I guess ill be keeping my hair

I probably have the worst hair on my campus. Any tips to fix?

anyone have the inpso of the SS cut that looks like this?

also whats the 2018 meme haircut

Looks retarded on oval/round heads

i think i have heart shape face.

Thinking bout growing it out.
Should I trim the sides, fellers?

You are your own worst critic, from what I see outside of the blue you look very fuckable and qt.

nah

What do I need to style my hair like this? I assume I need to use use pomade then brush it over, but I'm not sure.

It is literally the fucking file name. Kys

blowdry and pomade/wax

>blowdry hair backwards
>apply pomade to hands
>push it back repeatedly until it takes shape
Done

Just got this kinda short haircut yesterday and I don't know if i'm happy with it. Would long hair suit me or should I just rock short hair?
(First time I post face, pretty plz be nice)

Thoughts on my hair?

Lmao it’s whats in the blue that I’ve scribbled out which I’m insecure about, weird kinda flat nose, Asian eyes etc. maybe I’ll save up and get some plastic surgery desu

updates?

I have a babyface, am I fucked Veeky Forums?

So how often should you wash your hair when you put cream and products on it evry fuking day ?

Sometimes I'm so lazy that when I get back home, I got directly to sleep without washing my hair before bed. And the day after, they're dry as fuck. How much I'm fucking them up by doing this?

Do I have the head for a buzzcut? Hair's kind of thick so I want to give it a try

It's only been 24 hours, but here it is.

It feels slightly greasy and heavy, but I particularly don't dislike it - when I had shorter hair, I could spend a week without washing it and it would get this aspect, which to me was the sweetspot, although my mom used to say it just looked unwashed.

It's still a bit dry all around too - maybe I didn't distribute the oil very well. Or maybe it takes more than one application before it looks more uniform, I'll try this for another one or two weekly applications.

Overall the shape is much better, but I might at least attempt the pre-poo method after experimenting with this leave-in approach. Maybe that can both give me the tamed aspect and do away with the grease.

I dunno how the speed of Veeky Forums work very well, but I'll try to report back in this thread and if it dies, on whichever looks like a hair general one.

Have a friend with similar hair and head as you and he looked cool with buzz cut. I'd say go for it.

How would I get my hair to look like pic related? It's already pretty curly

I've been showing signs of balding since 18, and it's been getting worse every year. I'm 26 now, and I finally gave in to the buzzcut meme. My gf doesn't like it, but I feel like people can tell anyway, so there's no point hiding it. I'm anxious about going to work tomorrow, because it's a big change.

I mean, you can't mess up a buzzcut, right?

I guess you can't.
But you if you're too self-conscious, try to think of a light-hearted joke/response to shake the matter off when people inevitably comment on it.

Like what?

It looks nice i wouldnt stress about it

I dunno. In my country, when people ask you if you had a haircut, you generally answer "nah, just took it off for cleaning.", as if it were a piece of laundry.

Memecut makes your ears stand out, but other than it it's pretty neato.

Why does no one ever answer OP's fucking question on this goddamn board??

OP this depends on your hair growth. Don't wash your hair everyday, eat healthy (eat natural biotin), and put some coconut oil on before you wash so it'll grow faster. ideally, you'll maybe get there in 3 months or more.

Thank you user!! Already just shampoo once every 2-3 days and take biotin supplements. 3 months sounds bearable.

I’m 21, balding, and not attractive at all outside of my height and frame. What hairstyle do you guys think would look decent on me? It’s longer now, so my hairline is covered up more, and I’m also currently on finasteride which seems to be working.

My nose is huge and I have little to no jaw, so buzzing just isn’t going to work.

Help me out anons, I’d rather not kill myself despite that thought lingering every day.

you look like shit

You have a really nice hair style right now. Now Just build some muscle. And dont kill yourself.

Veeky Forums and facial cleanse every day

What to do with this stupid hair?

you daigo umehara?

No

I look more like Clarence White.

Looking good, finally remembered who you remind me of.

I've been growing it for like a year and a half and I have the same problem.

bump

i hope you don't wear that fleece thing in public.

I unironcally have hair like this. Not the cut but like the fuzzyness and shit. How fix?

anyone elses hair literally not get greasy ever? im not sure if theres something wrong with my scalp because literally no matter how long i go my hair will not get greasier or feel different in texture. ive got quite dry curly hair but straightens out when wet and looks a lot nicer.

I really have no idea where I am going with this hair. I would like to do a hitlers youth/aristocrat haircut but my barber told me to shy away from it. I think its gonna look good tho.

Sup Rian Goatsling

hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I dont know what to do with my hair. Dyed it blonde to black a while ago. The. A bit later did brown. So my roots are blonde, then brown, then black.

I try and go for a folky look because I play a folk band and need to look that part.

What should I do, because im clueless.

Also im not sure if Im thinning or if its the fact that my big forehead and the blonde roots dont mix well. Looks a lot better with dark roots.

How do I get my hair to look like this? I really want the thickness of the back like he has but I tried it once and it looked like shit, and my hair is naturally thick.

How might a sci-fi bob look on a male?

Tfw tried straightening hair
Tfw look like a scene kid

feels good man
I loved straightening my hair when it was that long

Yes shave sides youd look cool with that top wavy slick and a clean ass suit

When you bring a photo for a stylist to reference, should it be mirrored or not?

>tfw I will never have hair like this

I had gotten the sideways short memecut about a month ago. Do I cut them or just let them grow?

i love your hair because it's almost exactly like mine just with a year's worth of more growth

Is this girl using product or is it just naturally like that?
Or is there a haircut i could get?

My hair is wavy but only when its long, when its that short its straight.

yours looks curlier senpai

i have a feeling after another year it'll get less curly due to it's own weight

i wanna go for a scenekidish hair because it suits me but for now it is not long enough. it looks shitty for. any tips? what should i do until it gets longer?

looks nice

nah its comfy homecore

awful

Daniel Radcliffe?

I'm 21 but I look like I'm 15, think a shorter hair style would make me look more my age but I can't pull off that hitler youth shit. what style should I be working towards?

Can anyone explain these sideparts? I see there are two main types, which I labeled. I have 'Type 1', but I see other people sometimes with 'Type 2', is this something they do on purpose? Or is their natural hairline just different.

Dyed blonde hair with dark facial hair is disgusting
Is this a girl? If so it’s a pretty cute cut.
Bad