Timberland

Whats the general consensus on Timbs, especially their premium wheat boots?

they were cool when Wu-tang wore them but are fucking stupid now
Same goes for Wallabees

My uncle wears these to work

I don't own timbs but I really like them even if they are a meme boot, most fits I see with them I enjoy

I don't think these shoes are exclusively for black guys (according to Veeky Forums), but they are for Big Guys, looks pretty stupid on average and thin people.

When it's colder in Europe, everyone wears them

No. Europe isn't a single country anyway, my burger friend.

I want to get a black pair. The browns ones look good worn the fuck out

It is m8

Minority / poor fag - core. Seriously only wear if you’re black or a Hispanic construction worker. They are objicetively un-fa, they simply aren’t a fashionable boot and weren’t intended to be

Boots for niggers.

Too heavy even for casual day use.

Only ones worth buying are the PRO series.
Shouldn't be worn casually. They look like work bots.

They're not heavy at all.

i have a black pair, they are pretty comfy apart from the fact they weigh about a kilo each, if you can style them right they look great but if you cant you look like a fucking idiot

Veeky Forums if you're black or hispanic

this

Tbh I want to get a pair since I listened to some yeezy

Chifag here, timbs are babby's first boots if you aren't white and if you are white while wearing timbs you better be from NY, otherwise prepare to be roasted mercilessly

Instead of blowing $150 on glued-together scab lawncare boots, you could pony up another $50 and get something quality like Thorogood or Chippewa. Heritage boot brands might also prevent you from being unfortunately associated with niggers or nigger-worshipping normies.

NYCfag here timbs only if you're in NY or from NY

they're comfy and good quality (for the price)

literally nothing wrong with then.

I can really tell you're some flyover redneck. You'll never be fashionable, so why bother?

t. a nigger/wigger :D

You'll always be ugly af, so why bother?

Huh, so I was right.

>They're not heavy at all.
Timbs are one of the heaviest boots you can buy fuckapple.

If you don't need boots for boot-related activities, don't buy them
/thread

I have a weed grower metalhead / Viking / white aryan friend who wears them daily and looks great with them, jeans, and a leather jacket. Seem like great boots desu senpai