This is the perfect man

This is the perfect man.

>thin tiny bird lips
When will white people ever learn of the extent of their retardation?

Wrong, he's a cutfag.

I don't think so /pol/ack.

Wrong

This is the perfect man

he's not even the most perfect man in video games

go to bed Yang

>/pol/ack

That character is Jewish and from a series of progressively sick, anti-white games.

>anti white

...you surely got paranoia.

Stop posting my pics fucker, you didn't ask permission

You don't need to take my word for it. Ask around.

Second this.

>implying it implies this anywhere in the series
His dad probably just said no to that shit.

Hell yeah
Blue eyes, robust neanderthalic features, tall and low fat bodies, high test and blonde hair is the best combination, hands down.

Are you sure?

>neanderthal
>best

Well, they're all dead, so I think that says something.

>Jews
>white

Ginger is about as white as it gets m8.

Yeah, pretty sure
>back to the spa-ghetto

I think you mean disgusting inbred kike

Take any race and subsume it into the disgenic effects of Judaism (no working class, feminised men and masculine women, shit diet and no exercise, shit food, hunched rat posture, ebil thoughts about jewing people, culture that hates the beauty and exultation of the human form etc) and you'll produce inbred rats.
That's why kikes are disgusting whether they are of Arab stock, Slavic or Greek. All filth.

Their spirit lives on in every Northern European. You realise Neanderthals were more intelligent and higher functioning than humans, they were just maladapted to compete with us so we subsumed them? Some North Europeans have up to 5%-7% neanderthal DNA

>that
is a drawing

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE LOOKS LIKE A THUMB!

One of the claims about gingers is they are a sort of neanderthal throwback.
Lots of Jews present with neanderthal head shapes and they have high neanderthal dna.
It's possible this is part of why they're so smart and they inadvertently bred themselves into throwbacks, via in-breeding.

M8 when you go to parties and stuff, do you just hide your powerlevel or what? How do you even function in society?

I've lost friends over expressing very mild views (I think mass migration is a bad idea etc) publically, but also gained a few's deeper respect and even convinced a handful that were skeptical about mainstream values anyway. Unironically I can't go to normie parties any more, I went to one a couple months ago and got in a fight with an edge lord commie, beat the shit out of him but was told the host didn't appreciate the topics of conversation I started loudly. Also I believe I might have played some Blink 1488 over the speaker at some point, I was pretty drunk.

Not memeing but 2/3 girls seem to warm to me once I reveal powerlevel, accidentally or intentionally to test the waters. I don't know if it's because I'm charismatic and chicks can be quite malleable to a confident guy, or they respect my outspokenness, or they like the novelty of a white nationalist, or the "danger" of the taboo, because I know none of them have the world knowledge to truly understand what I'm talking about when I make some autistic rhetoric about natural order or ethnonationalism etc. Girls have put up with a lot of autism from me in the past though, from getting my exes involved in warhammer to rhetoricking endlessly about art. Perhaps it's the passion and sincerity they're attracted to, or the humour, or they're impressed by how learned it sounds on the face of it, but the neckbeard /pol/ basement dweller meme isn't true for me at least

Ashkenazim have a higher percentage of Neanderthal dna than Nordics and that has been posited as a root cause of their racial supremacy.

You absolutely do sound like a /pol/ basement dweller though.
Delusional, arrogant, obnoxious, antisocial, self-absorbed.... By your own admission, autistic.

I don't think you'd be this autistic if you were even half as handsome as the caucasian models you wank over.

You sound more educated and self-aware than the typical /pol/ denizen, and I certainly have no problem believing what you said about girls not minding your views (Your post about "kikes" aside, your practical views do not really sound that outrageous - opposing mass migration is not that taboo outside of academia and Tumblr, and I certainly agree with you on that.) But quit sucking your own dick here. You don't know as much as you think you do. The jury is out (and likely will always remain so) on whether or not Neanderthals were smarter than us, despite their larger cranial capacities, and the same goes for any and all hypotheses about their extinction. You may be smart and well-adjusted but you are still being extremely lazy, the classic /pol/ fault - you're going for the easy and narratively satisfying explanation over and in defiance of the complexities of actual politics/anthropology/history.

... is what I have written in my shirt right now, because this is a fashion board.

Well, what measure will you use?
I've dated plenty of girls, had meaningful relationships
I have a close knit group of friends, we don't talk about politics most of the time
I have a useful degree and a decent job

Sure, you might be right about the narcissistic tendencies, but it's also late here so I'm not vetting what I say
Self obsessed? No. Self critical? Sure. Autistic? Occasionally.

Don't project your masturbatory worldview onto me

Are you calling basically all poles anti white?

Admitting that your views aren't concrete or worth anything is tantamount to admitting your views are worthless, though user. of course I'll constantly examine my own views, just as I'm sure you would, but I'd encourage you for the sake of your own self confidence to be unabashed when presenting your views, but conversely to accept defeat and be just as unabashed in admitting when you are wrong too.

And thanks for calling me smart.
Neanderthals, in my opinion, were gentler, more creative and talented than us, they created art and instruments and had a gentle and soft side demonstrably from their burial rituals to their clothing and archeological remains, whereas early Homo sapiens sapiens were, by many measures, far cruder and more aggressive and domineering than our shorter, burly cousins. I think that makes them smarter, alongside their higher brain capacity, whether or not the modern human has a higher IQ. I agree with you that there's always more to learn and a lot of presuppositions, but I suppose I was overreacting to the user saying they were lame because they died out. I was being lazy, it's true
Also, let me clarify, kike culture is disgenic in terms of physical characteristics, but obviously #notalljews

This is stupid. You realise models and celebrities frequent Veeky Forums? Your theory that anyone with different views to you must be a shrek tier neckbeard creature says more about you than it does the people you critique.

>wanting DSL's..

WOW TYRONE! I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU LOVE SUCCING DICC SO MUCH!?! :O

oh, it seems very true for you

You sure showed him dude

you mean i showed you :^)

I'd chill with you user, we'd probably argue about some of your more extreme political views, but you seem open to discourse and having your own ideologies challenged.

Conversely, from what the other user asked you initially, I've also personally gotten into a few debates with women (at parties too lol) about more redpill topics, and even though it got heated people seemed to respect my logic. There will obviously always be people who can't handle that (one chick I fucked previously cut me off completely after we had an argument about Veeky Forums itself) but that doesn't mean you become timid and have to hide your views just because it's not commonly accepted.

Veeky Forums is truly unmoderated at this point isn't it?

THIS IS NOT /POL/ THIS IS NOT /B/. THIS IS THE FUCKING BOARD WHERE WE TALK ABOUT CLOTHES, FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU WITH AUTISTIC WORD VOMIT ABOUT CRANIAL SIZE AND KIKES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

>because I know none of them have the world knowledge to truly understand what I'm talking about when I make some autistic rhetoric about natural order or ethnonationalism etc.

Do you have the world knowledge to know what you're talking about? Or are you some 20 something middle class shit?

is my heritage as a spaniard effay?

This is the perfect male.

Sauce?

POLES belong to the BLACK race. They have been blessed by KARA BOGA

The girls I mentioned definitely didn't have a cursory grasp of any politics, I never said I have all the answers. Why do you think I'm middle class (I am)?

Thanks bud, I'd chill with you too

Put him Popeye's arms and he would look like a secondary character from One Piece.

Maybe if you're a low test moralfag.

Thirding this.

they interbred with homo sapien you mongoloid
one theory suggests they faced extinction because their men were very attractive to human women which led to them breeding, but the vice versa not occurring at all, hence their eventual disappearance

Jesus christ, now I realize how important it is for people to start with b then pol and into a nonnormie board. It’s obvious you’ve never actually been on pol stop feeding into this guy’s ego.

Why are Italians so beautiful on television and in film but when you go to Italy it's full of goblins?

I'm gonna need a citation on that one friend

Can't you reapply that to any country in the world?
People put their hotties in their films

Was gonna say that

>relatively nonviolent, creative, intelligent human human subspecies in Europe

>gets invaded by violent subspecies from the south

>muh cyclical history

is this a pasta?

fourthing this