General inspo

Let's get some general fits going.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenavyfag.tumblr.com/post/114872937338/unknown-origin-zara-unknown-origin-american#notes
thenavyfag.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ionn9r2aUek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always liked the way that raglan hoodies / hooded jackets look with backpacks. Does anyone happen to know of any kind of industrial-type workwear that sells a a hooded raglan jacket, preferably in black?? I know Carhartt USA doesn't, but are there any other less well known workwear brands or even trendy-type shit as long as it looks simple like that??

Ordered the same jacket yesterday.
This is the hairstyle to go for balding men who can grow a proper beard

what brand is this bag ? i really like it

I don't understand why this picture is posted literally everywhere, every fucking time there's a faggot to upload it in every inspo thread ever. what's the actual deal nigger ? Are you actually suggesting wearing a ss officer uniform with leather boots to go to class ? you fucking retard

i would like to know this as well

is this person about to take a piss?

cool photo

INFO ON THOSE PANTS NOW

its a generic hiking backpack btw

GOAT

kill yourself nazi scum

thenavyfag.tumblr.com/post/114872937338/unknown-origin-zara-unknown-origin-american#notes

What ever happened to this dude? I actually remember his posts and now it's just people posting his fits and everyone going crazy for the pants

I miss his posts, but this board has declined pretty heavily the past year and a half.

Photo clearly says haircut but retards assume it's clothing inspo.

Kill yourselves you retarded niggers.

Kill yourselves you retarded niggers.

I still browse Veeky Forums from time to time (not as much as before as i am quite busy with my actual real life projects and pretty much only the prep/lunar/tech threads) but i almost completely stopped posting.

Hey man, like your fits.

You have an IG account or something we can follow?

kek, its just a haircut mr salt, no need to be this butthurt.

Here's my old tumblr page. It's not active anymore though.
thenavyfag.tumblr.com/

>that posture
Holy shit!

might wanna go see a chiropractor or something

How do I not dress like a hwite boi? Obviously the nazi guy can pull it off back then but 99% of the time you actually see a white guy with hair or style like this it's awkward, ugly, and effeminate, but not in the cute way.

bump

So which brand/model is the bag??

where can i buy this jacket?

I can tell by the slight indention and slouching he has pectus excavatum. Lifting, better posture, and possibly surgery if it's severe enough would help.
>t. minor case marfanoid

Reminder that being an antifag or wearing punkshit is not fashionable no matter how much tumblr tells you

Lol this fit sucks.

Any tall skinny azn male inspo??

inspiring shit fits

Wow you ruined a great jacket with all that gay writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ionn9r2aUek

I like to use this music video as inspo. Song is from 2010, but the outfits they are wearing still look dapper today.

Pic related.

if i ever found someone with faggy writing all over their jacket like that alone in an alley id beat the fuck out of them. id hurt them so bad for initiating a self defense response.

ye right you would...

his pants too smoll for he gotdam legs

Ceci siempre gana, incluso en Veeky Forums jajaja

Fuck off shitskin

I was responding to a Spanish-speaker poster, you dumb fuck

info on the sunglasses?