What’s the most effay water bottle?

What’s the most effay water bottle?

bump

If someone posts a Nalgene ITT, I will beat their soy-filled ass

Insulated

Glass

I drink my soy milk from one of these

Making Sangria, eh user? That's a damn fine drink. And healthy, too.

>thread full of useless, expensive, hipster water bottles
>if someone posts a picture of a basic plastic bottle i will beat their soy filled ass

something is not adding up here

Either swell or Vitajuwel

You seem to be the soy-drinker here desu

here we go...

Old boss got me Emerald S'well a few months before he passed away. Will continue to use

Plastic literally spams estrogen into water, bpa free or not

zojirushi

wtf hahha

Most effay s'well bottle? Pic related too autismo or is it alright?

Until you drop it :(
But I agree

>Paying an extra $80 for rocks to activate your water

Dope bottle though.

They're all fucking autismo. It's a thing for holding water. Which Veeky Forums garden bucket should I buy? Which Veeky Forums oil can?

Is there like a dumb thread if the day competition?

Speaking of which should I get the Lowe's or Home Depot watering can? And which is a more effay gardener Mexican or El Salvadorian

it just works

thhe classic 2 litre

For when you just need a little water

For when you need water deep inside your throat

Do they sell these bottles without the rocks or crystals or whatever the hell their gimmick is? I'd like to buy the bottle itself and just fill it with filtered water or tapster. Also, this is a fucking killer and much needed thread. Anyone who doesn't carry a water bottle is just an idiot. (Take a human anatomy course if you're legit retarded enough to not be aware that people need H20 in order to survive. Not sodas, energy drinks or coffees: pure water and lots of it) So if human beings are physically obliged to drink water if they want to have any hope at all of being healthy, why not carry around a decent bottle?

>And which is a more effay gardener Mexican or El Salvadorian?

I'm not exactly sure how to tell them apart. And unfortunately I don't understand Spanish - it's too hard to hear over the sound of the lawnmower.

>not that one Margiela water bottle that's been sitting on grailed for like a year

soyboy

>spams

kek