Who here actually owns these?

post pic of yours. How does it fit? Either this one or the Court classic, although I don't know how much I like the Court Classic because it has that "detached" ankle part, it's like not attached all the way onto the vamp.

Do they fit wide or narrow? I am thinking of just ordering size 12 to be safe, I almost always fit in size 12 US but 11 can be too small. I don't see any other shoes out there that have this sleek of a profile in a hi top leather sneaker. I see the gucci ones with the animal crest on the outside! (why put it on the outside) and I see some Valentino options maybe but I like these SL the most, I wish they had the HiTop white one but in black.

If you want SLP shoes please don't get anything from after fw16

actually check that I see no options by valentino. i couldve sworn he had some hi tops. I like their low tops though.

Actually found a lot more options now, A Dicianno

boris bidjian
and guidi

Own a pair, they fit true to size if not on the small side. Usually wear a size 10.5 us and an 11 fits me great if not a tad bit long. Surprisingly comfy but not the most versatile style.

It doesn't have to be slp, but i think getting them would just be a safe buy, in terms of quality and look. I guess theres other options in terms of the sleekness that aren't as pricey, but these arent leather they are calf leather

did you buy them new or used? what makes you say they aren't versatile, theyre just white hi top sneakers arent they? you mean you cant wear them with trousers or a suit? what hi top sneakers could you wear with a suit

:(u didn't post pic):

these are real leather, looks like a SLP equivalent basically off white

Do not buy SLP sneakers. They moved the sneaker production in 2017 and started using different leather, now they feel like uncomfortable, plasticky shit. Compared to how nice they were in 2013-2016, it's a tragedy. Please don't support Anthony Vaccarello and his terrible, hype beast designs. He is killing the fashion house.

I don't know about their sneakers, but I have a pair of A1923 bull derbies from 2013 that are the best shoes I own, comparable to Guidi in quality.

>They moved the sneaker production in 2017 and started using different leather
Do you actually have a single fact to back that claim up?
I mean I don't think anyone should be buying SLP sneakers in the first place because they are garbage but I don't believe anything you said.

Please no user

TFW Anthony is taking the brand Hedi rebuilt and turning it in to luxury Supreme

What's a good alternative to these? I like the silhouette, but obviously don't have the money and I really don't like Converse

SLP sneakers are meme. Thin leather, lazy construction

Get Balmain instead

That is nothing like the SL shoe

yeah, it's much better

Maybe, but it fits nothing like the other shoe was my point
That'd be like someone making a thread about hiking boots and someone posting Chelseas

the point is you shouldn't be bothering with SLP sneakers anymore. If you really want a pair just get them on grailed, they'll be better quality and much cheaper.

is this a troll post? these look nothing like the slp. first off, the cut is too high, thats like an ultra high top, not a hi top. looks ridiculous, and thug level cringe. second, this pic is awful, gawd i hope that isnt you phone posting. tucking you baggy moto jeans into the tops is so mega cringe its just not funny. these look like space boots, RO level.

yea? I am on grailed, will keep my eyes out. but i mean, they are still made in italy, i dont see how the quality could just vanish. although if you do look on grailed, there are a number of ads for older slps that have heels popping out and just alot of wear, i guess if you literally use them as your only shoe always and in the winter you will shred them like any other shoe

their shoes look so fucking good, I wish i wasnt fucking poor

I think both shoes look great, I do agree about tucking in the pants into the shoe though

literally the best looking pair of shoes I've ever seen but
>545 dollars

gotta pay to play my goy

545 oh come on dude, thats nothing. just stop buying the cheaper crap in between. instead of bitching that these are too pricey, and then buying a pair of 200 shoes, keep the 200, then in a couple months u have that 200, and then these shoes are suddenly only 345

not great irl

Any other shoes with exact same silhouette as left shoe? Why are more plain things harder to find and expensive?

Go read the Styleforum thread on SLP, the last one hundred pages. There are many SAs who work in boutiques and high end stockists that carry SLP that have reported this fact. It's well known by those who actually buy the brand that the quality on almost all their goods have taken a massive nose dive since Vaccarello has taken over and he has consolidated production and manufacturing under Kering's direction presumably to reduce cost.

yeah I know that obviously, but I live in a dirty town and I dont want to spend all day worrying about getting my 500 dollar shoes muddy