Anons i want to buy a new watch. After a long search i think this is the one...

Anons i want to buy a new watch. After a long search i think this is the one. I am 18 and in high school and soon in uni. Is it to pretentious ?
Post cool/nice/aesthetic watches (only automatic ,no quarz shit).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J_cpMllBZ4
youtu.be/UNhTudGSio4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does an 18 year old need a $800+ watch?

I hope you get mugged the first day you wear it

I like to fucking buy things of quality that i absolutely appreciate everyday.

Well clearly you are some kind of rich kid, don't go wasting too much of your parents money

I work my ass of after school, donate blood ( get money for that) and do everything i can to support myself. I only take money from my parents if they gift it to me.

Yea okay dude, spend that hard earned money

Then don't spend that much on a tissot

It would be fine if someone gifted that to you but you shouldn’t buy an 800 dollar watch unless you have 15x that in the bank and no other obligations.. and even that’s a stretch. Invest that money.

this better be bait

Get a cheap seiko and donate to charity
when are you ever gonna need a dress watch?

get a timex easy reader you tard

For that price you should get a Vintage Omega mate.

I would go for this one but its matter of a personal preference.

Where can you get money for donating blood? sucks that its not possible in my country, been donating few times a year for a decade

dont spend $800 on a fuckin tissot mate

The watch looks okay but what said

You can do a lot better with just under 1k

why not just buy a seiko and save yourself some money?

>Is it to pretentious ?

I wore divers until I was in my mid 20s. Maybe consider that, cause dress watches would probably not suit your style right now?

Don't you have a phone?

Buying expensive watches is very pretentious.

germany for example. you get like 20 bucks and some food after the third time.

Buy a cheapo Dan Henry.

Are these any good? They look alright but with all microbrands I feel like they're overpriced.

and you still can't make sound choices
buy your 800 dollar watch, you won't regret it at all

>800$
>expensive watch

Hi there, poor Veeky Forumsg.

In Germany. I donate blood plasma. Twice a week for 20 Euros net each time. Get literally hundreds extra for bonus programs like donating for example 8 times a month (30 extra), in summer in the period of 3 months 350 extra, etc. Legit easy fucking money. In one year i can make up to 1800 Euros.

I wouldnt buy a dress watch. Buy something more usable, at leats with lume and screwed down crown as first automatic.

Even better; spend less in like a japanese diver (Seiko Skx, Orient Mako) and buy something else in a few months.

Germany... buy something german!! Sinn 556 would be a great versatile watch.

Or buy a cheap casio beater and a Junghans Max Bill.

I changed my mind. The tissot one looks amazing but wouldnt suit my style. I will get this and buy a nice sweatshirt (stone island) and some schoes (probably adidas stan smith or classic black reebocks).

youtube.com/watch?v=-J_cpMllBZ4
just look how beatifull this is

Still lacks lume and screwed down crown, but its quite versatile.

Nothing wrong with it. Nice enough choice. I am considering buyong a similar one myself actually since i dont have any Seikos in my collection.

Looks great. The similar one i like is this:

youtu.be/UNhTudGSio4

Any titanium divers in that price range?

Since you can get a functional watch for 3$ an 800$ one is expensive.

Similarly, when you can buy a functional pair of pants for 20$, pants that cost 200$ are expensive, despite the fact that there are also pants that cost 2000$ from some fashion designer.

In any case, nothing says new money like obsessing over the cost of jewelry.

>stone island
New money confirmed

Once you are into automatic watches, specially swiss made, 800€ is by no means in the "expensive" tier. Nor in the cheapest tier, but not far from it.

And we are aficionados after all. If you want a thing that tells time very well on your wristh (and with good WR, thousand features, etc), of course you can buy a great Casio for like 40€.

It is never only to tell time. It is about the beauty that is inside the watch and the absolutely aesthetic looks it provides. An outfit simply cannot be complete without a watch. A decent watch lifts your outfit up and is as important as shoes (and for me sweatshirts).