You dont support these kinds of brands, right?

You dont support these kinds of brands, right?

you've never had sex

The only brand with NN initials I support is Number (N)ine. Fuck these cucks.

Don't forget Nonnative

We should make a list of cuck brands

Am I missing something?

Yeah, testosterone

either some /pol/ retard making a fuss about the fact that it says 'open borders' (even though it's just marketing speech, the clothes look like any other brands) or someone's just really bored.

they have a few decent jackets and pants

>even though it's just marketing speech
No, its obviously some new baby brand that is run by some sjw cuck trying to make some half assed political statement.

fashion is a cuck's game, just be fit and look presentable

>triggered

A brand saying it has no borders has fuckall to do with open borders. I don't think Doctors Without Borders is expressively in favour of the removal of the nation state, it just means they'll go where people need aid.

imagine being this triggered over clothes you don't have to buy.

>Being this retarded
It literally just means that they want to be a global brand. It has nothing to do with politics.

These posts are so fucking stupid.

/pol/ snowflakes should fuck off already

really wish there was less /pol/ on this board : (

I wonder if any brave darer who sees the world through his own eyes under the Kenyan sun can afford their jackets.
Maybe it's just a coincidence all their shops are in Scandinavia.

Their stuff doesn't even look bad (a bit generic I guess), but I've seen a fuckload of brands doing this kind of crap, writing up their faggoty global manifestos as if they're not pocketing mad profit from selling to rich white in a small array of boutique shops at luxury Euro locations - beyond being cringe and done to death, it doesn't even seem to really help these brands in any way.

Fuckin kek

I try my best not to, but most of the fashion world is dominated by liberal bourgeoisie.

Be the change u seek, and no don't be a cringey r/the_donald faggot in 'triggered liberal?!' graphic tee's, or fedora suit shit.

Virtue signaling to make up for how they take advantage of third world labor or what?

fuck off to caretags then faggot

Whiny little bitch.

(just don't google Necklacing Africa)

What are the most right-wing brands out there apart from the mussolini shop?

How do wingfags (left and right) deal with being angry, incredulous and triggered over everything. Isn't it exhausting? DOn't you realize your literally amazing incredible human brain could be used for more fufilling and constructive pursuits? This is not a way to live. Meditate holy shit.

>"political clothing"
Cringe

you sound 100% mad my good bitch i apologize that fashion isnt your safe space

But everyone isn't equal... otherwise fashion couldn't exist, or indeed any form of aesthetics.

Proper discrimination is the lifeblood of taste.

Hugo Boss

Seems like the right wing brands are also the worst

>safe spaces are ruining everything
>SJWs are taking away everything I love, I don't feel safe

(You) poor snowflake, you.

That one Christfag screenprinter that makes "Abreadcrumb & Fish" tees

Only comes in sizes XXL-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

traditional fashion houses