How would I dress if I was a modern day Wizard/Druid?

How would I dress if I was a modern day Wizard/Druid?

Probably in dark colours due to night-time activities, and in comfortable indoorsy fabrics.

Not necessarily black clothes, because that tends to imply rejection/rebellion. Wizards are too comfy to be rebels. Purple cardigans are where it's at.

full rick

This post has some good ideas

Deep purples, blues, and maroons, grey, maybe some brown. Cashmere and other light wool, maybe linen. Robes, cloaks, cardigans. Leather sandals, maybe plain leather boots.

>full rick

Looks like shit in real life.

I would assume modern day Wizards would dress normally like most people, unless it had some subculture to it. I imagine a grungy aesthetic.

A wizard probably spends more of his time studying arcane knowledge so the last time he bought clothes was several decades ago when he last had to venture outside but he definitely has a long wool overcoat with deep pockets
Probably mismatched/poorly fitting items because he doesn't understand or care for fashion or the practicality of clothes, he just wants to not stand out in modern society
Has a brick-sized cell-phone and boxy Casio watch

Thath ith noth withard

You're right: it's a druid.

it's not bad

lemaire

How to into wizard hats?

beard + long hair + messy casual menswear

its hideous

holy shit so there's a chance that I don't look like an hobo who's rolled around in men clothes but instead a modern wizard?

it only works if you look good

ok now I'm sad

nice dubs

I remember one guy tried to push "jewelwave" on here a few years back but I liked those colours.

boots made of penguin bodies

Those are clearly baristas.

Alan Moore has mastered the look.

Aubrey de Grey is pretty damn good at it as well.

underrated post of the century good job user made me kek

>2017
>not wearing an overcoat made of peacock feathers
Do you even cast spells?

I got a spell for you fgt

He said wizards, not rabis

Robes, my dude, lots of robes. I'm unironically in seminary, and wear all sorts of flowing robes and vestments when I lead worship. I'm sort of over the traditional clerical aesthetic when it comes to daily wear, so I wear a band-style collar instead of a notch, and mix in some navy blue pants and blazers and such, along with the standard black suit. Yet, I really want to just rock robes all the time, and grow my hair and beard out real long.

plush cape from Zara

Out of curiosity, what seminary are you going to?

He said wizards, not Harry Potter LARPers.

Suffice it to say I'm at a Lutheran seminary with very Catholic leanings and aesthetics. Church aesthetics and clerical fashion, like anything else, can be absolutely beautiful if done right, or horrible if done wrong. I've seen immaculately well dressed clergy, along with clergy who look like their mom dressed them and didn't know what she was doing. The most common offense is the ill fitting black polyester suit, square toe shoes, and one of those removable plastic notch collars. Second most common is khaki chinos with black clergy shirt. Just awful.

Off topic question, and this kinda depends on how much theology you know, but can you explain to me what Lutherans believe in the way of predestination and election? From what I've gathered from the Thinking Fellows podcast, your guy's belief is that God preordained His follows (as presented in Romans 9) but the unbeliever won't choose to follow on their own accord, or something like that, right?

Long Hawaii shirts and shorts.
Historical wizards evolved into it nerds and autists

which city is the druid trainer located in? can someone plz papypal me gold i have to learn bearform

druid? probably a long robe of white, a natural colour, green, grey, or brown, and some kind of animal fur, wolf, bear, deer, etc are pretty good.

Wizards aren't historical, mate.

Necromancercore

Where's the coat from? Google reverse search isn't helping.

>Im going for that neo-Shinto look, shes going for that Pyramid-octopus look

wizards are so last year, 30 year old virgins become fairies now

that is fucking ridiculous

what the fuck is that shirt?

Stay a virgin until 30 years old and it should come naturally

I know more right-wing witches than liberals, except poser new-age cunts like these.

>being a disciple of Hera as a man
gay.

Like this guy and his boyfriends.