High end fashion

>Veeky Forums things this is the epitome of fashion
>but hurrr durrr actually u re paying quality clothing xD

If those clothes weren't +1000€ you wouldn't even care about them. You can get a similar style with Zara clothes and Uniqlo Basics, spending 11x times less money on it

you are just a faggot OP

no one here likes Balenciaga

You’re right. You can buy great clothes in UNIQLO. If I were a young person, that’s where I’d shop. But labels are very much about buying into a poetic vision and being part of something.

Let's take an example to Acne Studios
Same shit.

sieg?

acne isnt high end fashion you fucking retard

>high fashion
>acne
Ok, mate. There are many good high fashion labels. I don't count balenciaga, gucci and similar hype shit among them. I'm interested in cuts and quality of construction and materials; something you can't get from uniqlo or zara.

Someone define high end, please

Dick Ovens

Carols Christmas Poem

Rafael’s sermon

i do

Haider hacker men

Wow, what a revolutionary thread! You sir, might be a genius. Tip of my hat and an upvote coming your way!

Fashion BTFO

Well, I don't really "care" about Balenciaga. Wouldn't even buy their stuff even if I had money too.

>You can get a similar style with Zara clothes and Uniqlo Basics
Not really. Have you ever touched or seen designer clothes?

>Same shit
Acne is in another price range, and not sure what you mean by "same shit", that you can get Zara instead of Acne and that it's the same?
In that case you prolly haven't ever seen Acne irl then, cause it's not the same.

lol

not shit. if you cant come up with a brand that's not shit, please don't post again

wtf, I hate fashion now

>balenciaga
>epitome of fashion

True quality costs half a milli.

What are you even doing on a fashion board ? Did you get lost ?

I don't care about them no matter what the price tag says, all clothes on the OP image look boring and bleak. If I pay a tremendous sum for clothes, they need to look the part.

Hear me out Veeky Forumsggot. Yes, I like fashion. But no, I don't like this nu-male soyboy cocksucker 2deep4u oversize minimalist overpiced shit ass clothing.

Pic related is me

Massimo Dutti, Zara, Uniqlo and Ralph Lauren. You don't need much more than that.

roast my outfit

But that duffle is oversized??

some of the worst colour combinations I've seen in a while

Yes, yes it is. An XXL Zara young coat my mother bough me on an outlet.

Do you know what did she cost it?

15 fuckin' euros

thought you said you don't like nu-male soyboys fa?

>I don't like this
>nu-male
> soyboy
>cocksucker
>2deep4u oversize minimalist overpiced shit

You're language doesn't match your pic user.
You look exactly what you're describing...Stop pretending being alpha.

dubs don't lie.

>Shirt under a shirt
olive on olive

lmao yeah heh nice fits

ann demouseman
dries van loathem

I think I have a good example for you op, let me tell you about a Maison Margiela coat I got in like 2011 I think,
had it for 5 years during which it both kept great color, shape, texture and functionality. The compliments for it were pretty much constant.
When I noticed I wasn't wearing it too much anymore I put up an ad and sold it for $200 less than what I bought it for. On some limited release items that I got I actually made profit - I literally made money wearing some collab jacket for 3 years.

Find me a single brand where $200 will buy me a jacket that lasts seasons upon seasons without fading/coming apart while also not being generic trash.

Spoiler: it's not Zara, I mean sure they have $200 jackets but you'll be buying a replacement for them within a year or two max.
If you can afford the buy-in price, high quality luxury items are often the best financial choice.

Now sure - there are brands that try to force their way into luxury by putting up high prices, but they rarely last and people rarely buy into them.

Is this bait?

Why do the models look so stupid? Is this meant to be ironic or something? Honest question.

both of these look like cringe compilations, is that shit for real or is it photoshopped?

>there are brands that try to force their way into luxury by putting up high prices, but they rarely last and people rarely buy into them.
What about Yeezy, Offwhite, Vetements, and quite literally every current pseudo high-end streetwear brands ?

>being in denial this much