My nigga, you out here flipping burgers to pay for school when you should be flipping coke for 1000% profit

>my nigga, you out here flipping burgers to pay for school when you should be flipping coke for 1000% profit.

Is drug dealer a decent trade to learn?
Inb4 sauce.
>its a dude

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-collar_crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Criminal activities like drug dealing are low-tier nigger trash.

Why not be criminial on a sophisticated level and be a high-level arms dealer, hedge fund manager etc.?

>Inb4 sauce.
>>its a dude
then i have no reason to be on this thread

Nothing wrong with a lil boypussi.
It's name is warmfreshpaint.

This thread always comes up and I always say the same thing, between 16-24 a lot of my friends took the drug dealing route for easy money and I started working a skilled labor job. Of my friends that decided to sell seriously
>A few were weed dealers, sold

Seems like a good way to deal with very sketchy people, get robbed or end up in prison unless you have ridiculous connections

I liked drug dealing for the period of two years that I did do it. Had no down payment whatsoever, pulled an insane prescription and dealt what I could get every month. On down months I would make at least a grand, with up months I could pull 3 or more.
I would never sell weed though, only in very rare occurrences. Weed smells too strong, takes up too much volume, and has a shitty profit margin

>posts on Veeky Forums
>doesn't like feminine penis

I know this is a business board but ffs guys, assimilate to the site culture and start loving traps/boipussy

>Hedge fund manager
>Criminal
Bernie Sanders pls go

>Bernie Sanders is bad XD! Greedy, unchecked capitalism is good

/pol/ plz go

Idk about abstaining from selling drugs because of the negative connotations and status assigned to drug dealers, but I do think that you shouldn't sell drugs simply because it's way to risky.
More obscure, equally paying criminal routes can be taken--like this user suggested.

This, white collar crime and immoral but legal things is where it's at. Get into web scams, create multilevel marketing schemes selling chinese crap, start a reverse mortgaging firm to steal old people's houses.

Once you start making too much the nigz get jealous and spread word around about you. Cops eventually put two and two together and you're fucked.
There's at least a huge bust every quarter of some dude who got too big.
Don't try to out nig the nigs.
Also every drug dealer I know is a shitty person with no personality outside of drugs. So yeah.

You are an idiot

How much would an SMG with 15 9mm bullets yield in Europe?

t. unemployed Philosophy grad

had a friend who sold x, coke, weed and meth. pretty sure he was clearing $5k/month. told me he got mad if he didnt reach that in a month. bought a ford suv cash. he did it for 4 years, till one of his customers got arrested and snitched. friend was out of the country at the time but was still able to get word that they were coming for him. another friend who was house sitting moved everything out of the apartment. next day they raided it while housesitter was there. cops didnt find shit. not even the lsd sheet that was accidentally left there. friend stopped dealing. kicked out of apartment. moved in with parents. hes a nurse now.

Weed isn't worth your time. Heroin and cocaine come with much greater risk, but once you have clients, you have them, and after a while you're selling 100 dollars worth of product per person, per day, until one of them gets arrested and narcs on you.

It's too risky senpai.

>unfortunately you dont see good gains until you've been doing it long enough to make some bulk sales and have regular clients, and at that point theres probably someone already looking to narc you out to save themselves a record on a dimebag or an eightball

listen to this dude.. and don't think you can cheat the game by lending money from somebody who will probably cut your balls off) for the biz...

it's pretty much the same everywhere - if u have to ask you don't know nearly enough

Id sell cocaine in my town if i knew where to get it. Dont trust darkweb

Like what? Its not like i can realistically start my own hedge fund

Honestly bank robbery is probably the best bet if you must go the criminal route. Risk of getting caught is extremely low if you dont get greedy. Walk up to a teller and slide her a note. Take one drawer and walk away in plain clothes. Easy ~5k and you can repeat every few months in different towns to avoid suspicion. Jailtime is a risk but youd do no more time than if you had a brick of coke and a lot less likely youd get caught

> Easy ~5k

cool let me just rob 15 banks a year, no way I'll get caught

lol.

The work, sweat and danger put into dealing is never worth it. Never.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-collar_crime

OP, don't sell drugs. The only people that should sell drugs is the ones who have to to survive.

>start loving traps/boipussy
nah

plz lick Bernie Sanders' gaping anus some more

>slip the teller a note
>she hits the emergency button by the register and you are trapped inside as police arrive to throw you in jail

Great plan

No. Just no.

Always rob the bank on armored car day. Tons of cash.

Use a small non-descript vehicle. Go in calm and armed . Leave and drive away.

Never go back to that town.

Who here watched Triple 9?

Dope.

I've been wanting to start a Ponzi scheme for a little while but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about it. What service/product do I offer? The fake Chinese garbage is already sold in stores. Plus, how dignified is it to sell this on the streets or on social media?

I still have to worry about the other bit - start up money.

Not op, btw but sometimes drugs are just easier. I can get someone to front me albeit not much and can eventually work up to a decent quantity - even so takes money to make money.

The easiest scheme I thought of would just be in the health department. Just get some generic vitamins from India, make new packaging, and then the rest is up to sales.

Don't ever say they cure cancer or anything but say you heard of someone using it for their dog and it help with pink eye or some bullshit. I know people doing this and I know people buying it there are many stupid single mothers you can rip off and get blowjobs from for some "supply" ;^)

Happy evil $$$$making friendo.

Also you can just sell the shit on amazon for 10x what you bought it for. None of that shit is regulated it's insane.

This is perfect because it will keep FDA off my ass as long as my packaging is accurate. Thank you.

I always wanted to do it but never had the money to start good luck mang

You are a sheep.

I didn't say a hedge fund in particular, m8. Just don't become a drug dealer.

K.

Actually, I just thought of something.

I do not want to kill anyone. This is no longer white collar crime.

Yeah, the packaging says, x% of (insert vitamin here) but a lot of vitamins you can't take excess of. So they'll take it and now I have to deal with that.

LISTEN TO THE TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS FFS

Alright kiddo first thing is DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE CLOSE TO ABOUT IT.
If you feel like you need to talk about it do it online, not with your personal shit. Something anonymous like this site.

2) Buy a burner and have a new alias set up. This will do wonders when you are selling.

3) Your clients are clients, not friends.

4) if you plan on skeeting someone, make sure they don't know their shit before doing it. Creatine is the best cutting agent.

5) Keep the dirty money separate from your income. Use it as a means to buy gas, food, small shit, etc.

6) DO NOT CARRY A GUN. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT DIE BEFORE IT. A knife will do better. Plus, it will be easier to execute a movement with unlike a gun in CQ.

7) Only carry the amount that you are selling to the person at one time. Scales and bags will equal you getting your ass tore open in jail.

8) Your name will spread fast if you're pushing good so be ready.

9) Trust no one but yourself and always play deception. Don't let people know your next move.

10) Don't get high on your own supply.