*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*asks to see your bob and vagene

Why do all shitskins have their hair like that now?

I can't see their belts but I know for a fact that they match their shoes

Open cloth.

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at them and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with their personalities and full knowledge they're horrible people who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of their humanity

I am a shitskin on Veeky Forums

AMA

except why I don't poo in the loo
Because I don't know why, i maybe prefer shitting outside or like maybe i am genetically predisposed to doing gross things

Yikes, I can smell the Paco Rabanne through my monitor.

why are you trying to effay if youre not 6'2 and white?

*rapes your barista*

bitch lasagna

What race are these guys?

Poo in loo.

what do you dress like? i feel like a lot of these indian dudes are just not self aware. im pretty sure its some kind of cultural thing.

I mean what country

India. The joke is that Indian people shit in their streets and dont understand how to use a toilet.

Why are they like this?? Who's in charge over there? How come president Trump doesn't help them?

isn't that the norm tho

Thanks for shit posting with my friends

Fuck, I have light brown skin and absolutely hate it. My mum is European but my dad is Asian and I hate everything about their culture. What do I do Veeky Forums, is killing myself the only solution?

The rest of fa will probably shit on me for this, but you gotta embrace it. What choice do you have? Despite all the brown hate, being a proud confident person is always more ideal than being a self loathing little insect.

Asian or middle-eastern? Because brits have a tendency to even label moroccans as asian.

>Light brown skin
>Asian
Nice try Muhammad.

My dad's Sri-lankan, but we live in London.

Tamil or Sinhalese?

I hate being associated with Indian culture. Fortunately I don't reek of curry since my dad hates Asia too so we don't follow their standards of life.

Tamil but I don't speak the language since my dad never speaks it. I speak fluent English and Russian / Ukrainian since I've lived in London all my life and my mum can speak both languages. My dad lived in Dubai for 7 years where he became fairly wealthy so he can speak Arabic and moved to London. Our family is Christian but I don't really follow the religion.

You're a pajeet who lives in Londonistan. Why kill yourself when you probably fit right in.

half pajeet*
I don't want to fit in. That's my point. Fuck those street shitters. I'm leaving this country soon anyways.

Tbh I think it's mostly because you're Christian, Christian Sri Lankans and Indians are really removed from traditional culture since the historical religion is so heavily integrated into it.

No actual Sri Lankan thinks of you as a Sri Lankan no offense, just whitify yourself as much as possible and change your name to Jeff YourMom'sLastName and shit's gucci

can I whitify my skin colour or will I become Mr Jackson?

There are creams that will get rid of whatever tan you have, and will return you to your natural colour. Stay out of the sun, always wear sunscreen etc. Wearing white will make your skin look darker, so wear dark coloured shirts