Abercrombie & Fitch

anyone unironically loving A&F? Good quality, most of their new stuff doesn't have obnoxious logos, why does everyone hate this brand again?

>why does everyone hate this brand again?
Obnoxious logos and branding, but I do agree it's getting better and is definitely shoppable now. Even their graphic tees and shit haven't been bad recently. It's cool to see (mall) brands go in a respectable direction.

This is all garbage

this is pretty good

Such insight and clear, structured argumentation. I'm definitely convinced now.

Their 2000s legacy rightfully turned a lot of people off and there is still a sour taste in the mouth. AF jeans are absolutely nice I have a pair. Wouldn't really get anything else because it's not my style, but AF isn't a bad choice.

I like these. Might look into it.

what the fuck

delet this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Good quality
you're probably under 20 and have never worn anything but fast fashion

what happened to a&f I remember being a kid and walking in and it was all white people. staff etc.

now I walk in it's fucking asians working. there is literally 2 old asian women just folding shit and lining up stacks of clothes.

its fucking sad as fuck

Go get laid you germ.

not trying to push some /pol/ shit but the store use to be hot blonde female workers and chads.
they use to hire models to walk around topless.

now its a fucking asian market

Why do give so much of a shit about AF and Chad you loser

There stuff is nice but most of it can be found a American eagle for half the price.

This is the second time I see this exact same thread in a very short time span. Are you doing some viral marketing here mr anonymous :^) ?

>He calls this shopable