Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

You mean pleather? No.

Are you going to eat the jacket?

April 77

>vegan leather

THAT TERM IS OXYMORONIC, SIMILARLY TO THE TERMS "VEGAN MILK", "VEGAN EGGS", "'HUMANE' SLAUGHTER", ET CETERA.

yeah but we all know they mean non-dairy milk, baking egg substitutes, and killing rapists for the greater good. same with vegan leather. "hey guys are there any leather jackets (read: articles of clothing that look like leather jackets and thus, fashion-wise, are leather jackets) that are animal-byproduct-free?"

answer: I'm pretty sure they all look like shit and by the time pleather is ok the leather jacket fad will be deader than it already is.

If you don't like leather then don't wear leather

>cut hole in palm leaf
>wear like poncho
>spend remainder of money on gay open and penis pump

vegan leather comes from synthetic carcinogens just like the sweatshop made cotton ur wearing

moron

gas vegans 2018

Vegan leather is stupid for multiple reasons but here's one: if you wear it, you're promoting the look of it.
So if someone sees you and thinks you look good (bit of an assumption here) they might go out and buy a real leather jacket. You've just upped the demand for leather!

Another reason it's stupid: cow leather is a byproduct. If we didn't use it at all the cows still die because we eat them.

i never understood the problem with eggs

I don't get it. If you don't have anything to contribute? Why do you muck up the thread? He asked for vegan leather jackets reccomendations, not your opinion.

April77 are probably the only decent ones, however pleather jackets always look like thick trashbags, they don't fit your body the way real leather does, they don't age well, I have no idea why anyone would want to buy one.

There's no such thing as a vegan leather jacket, they look like shit.
Or buy the real deal or don't.
If you have a ethical problem with leather goods, don't buy them.
That's why this fagot is being bated.

Isn't it illegal to skin vegans?

They are made with synthetic materials fucks sake, it's not real leather

>save the environment
>buy non biodegradable chemical shit

Would vegans have a problem with items made from human skin?

yes

They’re fetuses... It doesn’t require much imagination, or intelligence, to realize what’s wrong with eating EGGS.

you don't seriously think most eggs in the west are fertilised do you, you idiot
unless you're eating balut or some shit, it's not fertilised. the real problem that vegans have with eggs is that the egg industry is pretty inextricably tied to the meat industry (as old hens are slaughtered for their meat as well, among other things), more than "lol it's a fetus" - i seriously hope you're larping.

Eggs are inchoate fetuses. Eggs genetic material. Eggs are unformed bodies of other entities.

What is it that you don’t comprehend?
How do you not find eating fetuses disgusting?

>Vegan leather
Don't you mean either plastic of fake leather?

This + pleather is ugly as fuck

Why so you eat plants then? Aren't they "bodies of other entities" too? Or are you some sort of plant hater, you racist.

Yawn

you're retarded

Not really, but you seem to be so.

Eggs are not inchoate fetuses, how could you be so dull?

Fucking murderer.

this
and this

Your first reason was on point, but the second is a trainwreck. If you're supporting an operation that farms cows (hypothetically in an unethical way) you are allowing that operation to continue; those companies profit on the leather, imagine if without leather revenue their business isn't sustainable etc..

>vegan leather

There is literally no such thing. Just call it what it is. Fake leather or imitation leather.

>good
>vegan leather
pick one

Also April77 sells some of these abominations, give it a try.

straighttohellapparel.com/#collection