THERE'S DEAD SKIN ALL OVER MY FACE

THERE'S DEAD SKIN ALL OVER MY FACE

HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

healtreatcure.org/dry-skin/flaky-skin-on-face-causes-home-remedies-get-rid-scaly-patches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy some lactic acid (it's actually cheaper, by volume, to get a higher concentration like 90%,) dilute it to between 10-15% with plain water and run it over your face with a cotton bud once a week.
Shave your entire face with a fresh razor once a week.

Enjoy your fresh, soft baby skin.

>Lactic acid is an AHA which loosens dead skin cells.
>Shaving is the gentlest form of physical exfoliation, as it literally slices it off instead of tearing chunks of flesh away like a scrub.

I suggest to go to the doctor because it's not normal, and knowing what happened helps.

>expecting some Veeky Forumsggot to be able to do a proper dilution
It's almost like you want him to melt his skin off

Don't listen to the other fags, I used to have that and all you need to do is moisturize.

1. It's cold air from winter, not a big deal. Just scrape it off and moisturize, protect your face when outside.

2. Your anorexic and this is a side effect of starvation, this is a big deal. I'm sure I don't need to talk about this subject anymore.

how is being an effay /thinspo/ qt a problem

That happens to me whenever the humidity drops. Moisturize, user
It'll get better. We're all gonna make it

Just as I thought.

Your body, your mind will die. Turn away from anorexia and seek treatment. Spare yourself a painful death and walk away.

Just use Vaseline.

Moisturize with cocoa butter, that's what I do.

No I'm not black.

Steam baths with a towel over your head. You can add some baking soda or camomile to the water. Then take the end of the towel, dip it in warm water and gently wipe your face. It will take off your dead skin. Your face will feel dry as fuck so for moisture the only thing that helps me (face and body) is the Bioderma Atoderm Intensive cream.

HELP
I HAVE A SKELETON INSIDE OF ME

I can put an extra bone inside of you if you'd like.

Exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin, use a moisturizer to keep it hydrated and not dry like pic.

I used to have to deal with this really badly.

My face still gets like this if I don't wash it for a few days and the dead skin builds up, or if I don't wash it in the method I will describe. All it is is the dead skin sticking to your face and not coming off as it should. Moisturising won't do shit (at least, it didn't for me), and using mad chemicals is utterly unnecessary.

My face routine is simple, all you do is when you shower, wash your face as normal (I just use a bar of soap, you can use gel or whatever the fuck else you shower with), making sure to rub your face well enough to clean properly. Then what you do is just rinse your face and hands under the shower until they're free of soap. Then you literally just rub your skin (hard) with your fingers. That's all you do. Washing with soap or whatever lifts the dead skin enough that it'll go all white like this if it dries, so you don't let it dry, and the skin of your fingers, when washed clean of oil and anything else, is abrasive enough that they will rub it all away.

If you do it properly you will literally see little rolls of dead skin on your fingertips, and your skin will be perfectly clear when dried.

You don't need any fancy tools to exfoliate properly. The human body evolved to operate normally (and cleanly) without any modern tools or chemicals.

start using a clearasonic. exfoliates your skin and helps prevent clogged pores. be sure to moisturize afterwards.

gotta exfoliate bro

It's dry skin. Moisturize with the right products (humectants vs emollients vs therapeutics).

Avoid scrubbing your face. Exfoliate sparingly (once per week is fine). Avoid "natural" or "organic" products. These often contain botanical ingredients which people tend to have or develop allergies to very readily.

Avoid fragrances for the same reason (my old roommate use to spray cologne on his face. Don't do that).

Avoid toners. Serums are different but most ingredients found in serums are typically found in moisturizers so you might as well just use moisturizers.

My routine:

AM
Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
Immediately apply Neutrogena Hydroboost to wet face
Apply Stridex Max Strength
Apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with broad spectrum SPF

PM
Same until Stridex
After Hydroboost, let dry
Apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for combo skin, let dry
Apply Aquaphor/Vaseline to eye area, nostrils and around mouth (my skin's sensitive to cold)
Apply Differin every other night until I build a tolerance at which point I will apply every night.

I don't include an exfoliating step as I've just recently added Differin and the medication has made my skin enormously sensitive.

Don't use cleansers or any face wash. Only moisturize. I have the driest skin on the planet (still struggle with it). I've seen a dermatologist, it didn't help. Your mileage may vary.

your skin is dry, use moisturizer

Apple cider vinegar my nigga its good for your hair and skin

COCONUT OIL

Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and scrub your face with a facial foam then moisturize.

What you need is a scratchy exfoliating washcloth (amazon has some nifty exfoliating gloves, 8 pairs for $6 but might be able to find some cheaper at walmart or target), an exfoliating scrub (can get at dollar tree for a buck).. like apricot scrub, maybe an oatmeal bar as well (walmart for like 88cents).. and some Eucerin medicated lotion (like 9$ at walmart but it's super thick so you never need much) ...

I love the smell of cocoa butter.

No I'm not black.

healtreatcure.org/dry-skin/flaky-skin-on-face-causes-home-remedies-get-rid-scaly-patches/

All you need to know.

Brainlet here. Is that 10% water or 10% lactic acid?

wear sunscreen

Pic of skin please?