Robinhood general/Trading general thread

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Noko-bro and Broko-no "Forming one big cock to fuck the market" Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

I suggest a better broker if you can.

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Introducing Broko-no to the mix.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/kempharm-says-u-fda-does-213837101.html
google.com/patents/CN102666533A?dq=chemical makeup of CRLX101&cl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vENGp8Ivo8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first, just because

Noko-NEET you're letting your lucky picks go to your head. Chill my man. Take off the trip.

Reposting.

Has anybody checked PXS out? I don't think it's gonna be going up forever, but the uptrend has been going for months.

This

let him burn out

first for based brokonoko diumvirate declining the chatroom to democratize discussion

KMPH: The Associated Press headline is a little more dramatic than our own nuanced assessment of the FDA letter.

finance.yahoo.com/news/kempharm-says-u-fda-does-213837101.html

KemPharm says U.S. FDA does not approve its painkiller

About the chat, were not exclusive, just would like if you joined.
Can obviously stay here too like most of us do

He'll die out after one of his picks memes up his position and Veeky Forums cries.

Stocks to look into
MGT
PTX
ARRY has good things in the works.

>HIGH RISK
Daytrader risky fucks rejoice
ELTP is here!
EBIO is trending, buy the next dip.
Buy the next dip, it's risky but could be worth it!

>LOW RISK
Longterm gainers rejoice!
AKS is here!
VOO is a great safe stock as we all know

If you took my advice and re-bought GEVO during the dip on Friday congrats, we're up 2 more cents after hours, we've gone up all day.

Fuck off normie, you are exclusive. You kept saying only looking for people with experience for the chat. If everyone left to a private chat the newfags wouldnt be able to learn, why have these threads at all then? We were all newfags once

Just do it in here if you're "not exclusive"

Position? I just spout opinions on stocks.
I'll burn out soon
They weren't lucky picks you can look at trade volume to see what stocks will drop and rise dude.

What "lucky" picks? We do enough analysis here and have strategies based in conservative gains.
If you fail to diversify and pick stocks like EBIO for long-term (week-long, that is) gains while having fun with other (read: penny) stocks, then you are not applying a sound strategy at all.
Read the banner text in the OP if you are confused.

Okay daytraders/swingtraders... what are your morning plays?

>Got in at close on $CERU 2.23. Going to limit sell on open hopefully 2.33.
>Oil was down yesterday, if it picks up again $REXX, $XCO are decent buys. $CJES is super risky but was do 15% today and might see a nice spike, though I suspect the company is going bankrupt and the only reason they hit a dollar last week is because they were facing being delisted.
>Watchlisting $TPLM, will limit buy for .32 if it takes a nosedive
>Keeping eyes on KMPH for a bottom, might buy in on the bottombounce as shorts cover

Right now I have about 4K in $AKS and $CLF and I'm holding long.

Fuck off

Finally a Noko-bro thread, nokobro has made me a lot of coin this past couple of weeks. Like double my monthly pay at my shitty wage slave job.

dont let the butthurt get to you.
anons these guys are choosing share their research, the expert opinion of their dad to one of the shittiest boards on this thread. if they choose to tripfag for e-peen/whatever reason and you get buttflustered just ignore/filter them, or better yet >>>/reddit/

Thanks

Really interesting find. The ONLY thing I do not like is how low the trading volume is. Veeky Forums is generally wary of low-volume stocks, since it usually means less volatility.
As far as I can analyze, this stock could easily stagnate, and is clearly not boosting off of momentum alone (you already mentioned how long the uptrend has been).

I have to be wary because of this. Since the volume is so low, this makes it very susceptible to pump-and-dump momentum trading.
Regardless, stocks like this (monthly gains) should be heavily considered, and unless people start shilling this (or news picks up about this business), this would be a pretty diverse pick for a portfolio.

To make it short: Low volume is big minus, but the technical analysis beyond that is pretty positive.

I am no longer analyzing CERU, another user in the last thread ruined it you guys are more than welcome to look if their product is good or not and if their patents are savy.

google.com/patents/CN102666533A?dq=chemical makeup of CRLX101&cl=en

AKS is a fantastic long hold
CLF I have done no research
TPLM I have done no research
KMPH I have only looked at trade volumes, and that it got FDA rejected a few hours ago.

I have no idea who these guys are, they can be hateful all they want, I do a bit of research and then I share it if I'm feeling kind.

>I am no longer analyzing CERU, another user in the last thread ruined it you guys are more than welcome to look if their product is good or not and if their patents are savy.
Wait, what happened?

They insulted him by assuming he and his dad were black

Who the fuck posts an opinion on a stock without putting up the relevant image?

He says all the time he's not an expert. its easier to take advice from someone with out an ego.

Lol, if I remember the niggers never even proved they weren't black either.

Im fairly sure they are black, and you should definitely not take financial advice from a guy who is black...especially if he somehow has a father

Basically Also
this, I am not an expert, always double triple check me and prove me wrong in case I am. ALWAYS.

I was the one that asked you to ask your dad about ceru because its such a strong part of the thread culture.
and that wasnt just any user, that was ceru whale who gets butt flustered because no one gives him attention anymore. Sorry to hear such an ardent shill cost us all valuable insight

I'm considering a deadcat bounce trade for KMPH but will see how the morning open girs first.

Noko you're not obligated to do anything of course but don't change your ways or views of the board because of these ungrateful fags, you know as well as I do that they're just trying to rustle, keep rolling bruv.

>it's a strong part of the thread culture

You are not LOSERS on this board, you are LEARNERS

>who lose money from time to time
I might look into it later since you seem like a kind soul.
I will share any information and insight I have, Broko-no has generously agreed to do the same. We've been selfish faggots analyzing our own stock choices for our own greed and it's time to give back a little. I urge anyone with experience to do the same.

>knowledge is power

Wow thanks alot bro

He lied, he's not analyzing it because his dad doesn't exist to tell him whats what on CERU, because he's black.
Look up noko or dr noko on google.
All black as night, steal your tv jamal.
No one is that easily offended to not want to make money. Only muslims are this easily offended.
He literally bought a Veeky Forums pass just now to legitimize himself and get you faggots to buy his shills.

19 shares of PTX at .57 FUCK FUCK FUUCCKK

Im fucked!! I shouldn't of listend to you guys and went all in on PTX. I AM SO DONE FOR!!! AARRGGHHH

lol

>all in
19x.57 = 10.83
nigga what

>19 shares of PTX at .57 FUCK FUCK FUUCCKK
wait what, you're seeing them being sold at that price?

No problem. Watch this video, its important to know how the different sell/buy orders work

youtube.com/watch?v=vENGp8Ivo8E
(I just picked a random video on the topic, if it doesnt explain it well click another. )

I can repost my copypasta on $CLF if you like. KMPH is gonna tank, thats why I'm looking for a bottom bounce, might get some good action down there as shorts begin to cover. TPLM is a pump and dump stock that has been moving very predictably the past week. and its how I did so well today.

thanks for the post I'm looking into some of the High Risk options

Also I would consider MGT and PTX as high risk options. I dont see any true catalysts, just pumping away. But worth watching nontheless.

$10 lol. Guess its your turn to cut the grass again this week.

Also I'm going to +1 the noko neet bucks guys. He doesnt seem to know much about chemistry but I appreciate him passing along the anecdotal advice of his dad. Take it with a grain of salt, ignore it if you don't like it but hes alright it my book

>doesn't want literally free money

UVXY, The UK Is going down.

watch out for these guys, holier than thou "giving back" to biz.... giving back memes

>we all gonna make it
I hate you so fucking hard lmao
relax, if there is no improvement during afterhours or a few mins after open then sell.

Will VIX/UVXY/VXX stop?

>finance.yahoo.com/news/kempharm-says-u-fda-does-213837101.html

FML... these biotech stocks are fucking nightmares

How can you possibly be this retarded

Post skin color and time stamp and I'll apologize Nigger-bro. :^)

well my dad is actually a very well accomplished doctor who likes to profit from biotech stocks he passed me the CPXX and GWPH info on WHY they should rise.

>he knows a lot about chemistry

I wasn't implying your dad doesn't know about chemistry, I was saying that I don't think you've ever picked up a chem book. But I'm also not holding that against you. From your earlier post about Apadaz

Are you really nokobro? Why get a trip now? Who's broko no? Whats his relation to you? Why am I asking so many questions?

Thanks for your advice, if you are nokobro . You responded to my shit a bunch.

Oh, my knowledge on chem is very limited indeed which is why I try to ask people who have a more... expansive knowledge than I.

Nigger-bro confirmed, won't respond to skin pic.You know the nigger hate on Veeky Forums is real.
With spooks you lose!

Yes, I have the same trip as the noko-bro ID in the last thread, people keep addressing me as noko-bro and it's only a matter of time until a troll steals my identity on an anonymous img board which is a thing apparently.. someone said I should trip up anyways.

Yeah honestly it's nice to share information but if you're going to trip on it, it just makes you look like your scheming, advancing your agenda, or attention-seeking and that's generally looked down upon here, on an anonymous image board.
I'm all for educating the uninformed, but there's really no point on putting name on information unless it's for the reasons I stated above. Will mute.

The tripcode is only to keep the discussion clear-cut for the uninitiated. The analysis stands on its own. Noko-bro and I talk about stocks (and occasionally compare the sizes of charts that look like dicks) outside of Veeky Forums.
We are not a brand, so there is no need to derail a thread to do an ask-me-anything.

> there is no need to derail a thread to do an ask-me-anything
There is no need to trip in the first place

oh look its the elitist cunts from the 'chat' getting salty because no-one is sucking their dick

That argument is only sound if you take the enormous amount of assumptions for granted.
I already stated why (in the post above and the thread prior) we have names in the first place; it makes it easier for people who have no idea to pick up on it faster.
It also lets toddlers selectively plug their ears and wail when they do not like what they see. Bring some analysis into the conversation before we continue this garbage.
You already said you muted us. Hopefully, this will show both you and the thread that you have an emotionally biased viewpoint, and that there is no need to continue this pissing match.

yea this post is kind of autistic mate. We're on Veeky Forums talking about investments and youre worried about someone having a trip tag on their posts. not sure if this calls for garlic bread memes or spiderman. the only one trippin here is you

The trip code is to get some faggots to follow you.
YOU EVEN BOUGHT 2 TRIP CODES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THERE ARE TWO OF YOU
lmfao bro, broko-no never fucking existed before this shit, then you buy a trip and he exists out of nowhere? Don't think so, now start a new rh thread when the other hasn't reached bump limit yet?

trips so they can feel cool on Veeky Forums
hey guys hur dur u see my trip hur dur Im a genius huh hehehehe

Hmm so I bought over 1 grand of PTX at $0.54. I have to hold onto it for at least 3 days because I purchased it using unsettled cash. In the long run I really hope it will trend upward.

Then fucking mute him. If they want to trip who gives a fuck, further what agenda you think they are selling shills to get a collective total of like 5k max neetbux to move a stock?
This guy is also helpful, he choses not to trip, I dont care. I value everyones input if the sophistication of their ideas is above "ceru my nigga"

Stop derailing the thread you salty cucks, we are all here for the same reason. Money. Loads of it. Contribute instead of complaining and we'll all be happier and richer, who gives a fuck about the trip, it's actually useful as you can differentiate the real helpful tripbros from shitty shilling fakes.

Lol two trips!!! pathetic!! hahaha looking for the Veeky Forums fame lmao fucking losers

>The trip code is to get some faggots to follow you.
YOU EVEN BOUGHT 2 TRIP CODES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THERE ARE TWO OF YOU
lmfao bro, broko-no never fucking existed before this shit, then you buy a trip and he exists out of nowhere

If your using robinhood you dont have to worry about the 'free-ride' violation. >Limited Margin Account You can trade whenever youre ready

ITT we laugh at memed bagholders

This is what I'm doing. 130 shares at 0.58. I doubt the company will bankrupt so think I will make money eventually.

Haven't been on the chat. Simply a dude who's been following robinhood threads for a while and I'm admittedly salty that discussion has been somewhat affected by trips.

Information is information, I will try to convince you that you can still inform people without the need of recognition.

We ask for nothing in return, we analyze YOUR GUYS STOCK PICKS THAT YOU GIVE US. I linked the old thread, I suggest you read it. We're all anonymous attention won't help us.
they seem so upset for no reason we're literally giving charts and opinions on stocks... We not only expect people to challenge our opinion, we encourage it. The more knowledge everyone has, the more information we can find, the more money we all make.

good tip

they need the fame guys

>will
I want to try and persuade the trips that they are unnecessary and the dissemination of their information can be possible without using a trip. I'll mute when I deem you unnecessary.

Daily reminder that PTX will most likely have positive Phase IV results. See pic related (not mine, from an older thread).

Daily reminder that TLOG had promising Stage I results for their T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) drug in which 12/34 experienced decrease in lesion size and everyone else was disease stable. Also noted was a dose dependent mitigation of itching (a side effect of CTCL).

If KMPH opens below 5, jump in for a nice bounce.

GSAT has a nice potential upside if their TLPS gets approved by the FCC (decision/vote is thought to be soon, price is low due to one no vote and unconfirmed rumors of a second no vote).

LPCN is a meme, but it may be fun to ride the hype before the news.

Is there some reason you're posing as 3 diff people or what? No one in this chat likes you bro. There's no reason to be upset or as salty as you are.

I'm using USAA. If I do a free ride violation I get banned from buying stuff with unsettled cash for 90 days.

PTX is worth selling at open tomorrow, it's going down during after-hours. Don't bag hold too long.

Nope, just 2 other people who think the same way. Also, you've just proven IDs are sufficient for identifying someone in a thread.

>Nope, just 2 other people who think the same way. Also, you've just proven IDs are sufficient for identifying someone in a thread.
lmfao, you really did just blow nigger-bro the fuck out with his own logic

Well it's going down by 1 cent from what I see. Is there reason to think it'll continue dropping?

To Noko-bro, Broko-no, etc.

Do not respond to bait posts. Keep doing your thing.

After a while people grow tired about complaining about trips and will stop. Remember sixkeks?

Smart investors should take all the due diligence you do (or any Veeky Forumsraeli does) with a huge grain of salt and double check everything (i.e., will take this all as a mere tip and follow up on their own).

He is looking for the cheap fame and grow hie e-peen

sorry thats not going to happen on the expense of other anons losing money from this guy's all knowing opions

Like u see? he can see what happens tomorrow in AH before it happens, he def is psychic or a financial astrologist
really bright, I think hes an IB

>ceru whale on suicide watch
Fucking faggot. At least they answer questions. Everytime someone asks you you ignore them or give trivial answer, and I dont think its because youre a dick, youre just retarded. Youre probably so ass blasted about trips because the last tripfriend that has since disapeared managed to shill you into ceru in april.

thanks, dude.
Hopefully I got my message across.

Anyways, received some gainz from GEVO last week. On the off chance the user who posted this last week is here, are your thoughts still the same? Seemed like a solid strategy.

Hahahah you're trying so hard, stop its so sad dude. Go back to /b/

I was thinking of making a public calendar that would keep track of memestocks, their investor relation dates, and Veeky Forums speculations. Would that be helpful?

1. People might meme on it
2. If 1 guy is doing it, will he be diligent about it

I even told that salty guy I'll get better opinions than mine on his shitty meme stock later. I always claim I don't know everything which usually gets more people to chime in with their opinions leading to a better result.

yeah that would be awesome man, especially if you can have like some way of showing how hype/sentiment/projections actually played out for reference

You thinkhe's me?
Bruh, I doubt he even likes me CERU whale, even more so i bet he doesnt want the title.
No one needs trips and especially not to fake a 2nd trip and try to pump their stocks with meme names.

That was Noko-bro
He made me 6grand off of his trading plan. No other anons have given any type of plan ever or information like this fuck has been doing for the past 3 months.

Absolutely!

Holy shit you fucking figgity faggots, get your dicks outta your ass and get this fucking thread on track. We're all here to make money ya fucking cunts.

gay meme-names too

EVERYONE banked off of GEVO last week, unless you were literally retarded and are still bag holding. He didn't even predict it. Also, this is blatant self promotion and you are obviously samefagging

In theory that would be wonderful but how can we be sure that it wouldn't be manipulated by that 1 user controlling it? It's definitely something to think about and it can lead to great results though, have thought about it myself.

It's a good thing they made those trips, you salty elitists from the chat are trying to be them.

fucking ay-men

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU WE JUST USE YOU TO GET DOSH THATS IT YR ON AN user IMAGEBOARD FUCK

This. I'm here for dosh, not to put up with salty bitches.