Waywt 1-4-2018

>ill post old images as bait that'll get them!

not the grid thread fatty.

needs fedora

will rate later when fits are up

hello

Would love to cop those shoes
Like the coat, although I doesn't look comfy. Would love to see what's on your feet.
>filename

I love it, but the longer I look at it, the more the color of the scarf seems to not quite work

Hope its a joke
fantastic fit, man
stay comfy my dude, its fucking freezing out there.

Nice. What material is the coat? I like the wales.

"Snow-Bomb-Cyclone" in
the Northeast today.
Was fun to walk.

I want a camel coat...
and some wool trousers. Which trousers are those?

Not really a waywt, more of a fit check. Got this Howlin cardigan for half the price on sale, but I didn't realize it was marked as oversized.

It's super comfy and warm, so I'm thinking of keeping it and maybe washing it in cold water to shrink it a tiny bit.

What's your thoughts, keep or return?

rotated a different way

funky jacket bud

Looks correct size. Don't wear fucking slim cardigans. That said i don't like those shawl collar cardigans, and actually i don't like any part of your outfit.

Honestly that looks pretty cozy. Obviously you cannot wear it with super slim pants but the ones you have on work. You could probably even try some looser bottoms, like some corduroys or something.

I would keep.

I would also definitely not put it in the wash to shrink it, with the fear that it would not shrink evenly, shrink too much, etc.

okay
lol
super cozy but you might freeze to death
whose dad

yes daddy...

pretty boring i know i just need new coats/jackets

number (n)ine april docs

Nice elongated fit, shit skin

Here it is unbuttoned, which is how I would normally wear it.
Fair point about washing, I don't want to ruin it since wool is high quality, so I will keep it as is. Sleeves seem a bit baggier than what I usually wear, but I will probsbly get used to it. Might look into some corduroys, I think COS has some this season.

I'm pushing thirty so I'm glad I'm getting the daddy aesthetic down. Younger chicks seem to dig that.

looks fine, I personally think the trousers are a little too cropped. The extremely short crop throws offs the proportions of top half and makes the jacket look too big imo

tbis is bad but not in a "you cant dress" way but just the fact everything looks too big relative to you. These look like thrifted pieces or something you pulled out of your fathers closet especially the coat but I love the texture on it. Maybe if you sized down on everything I could appreciate it more

Pretty much nailed the SLP look nice. Whats your height/weight?

get it tailored around the arms looks fine otherwise

Pretty boring but solid fit. Since you're lacking in jackets I would turn to accessories to make it pop more

I feel like the shirt should be a little shorter to give your legs the maximum possible length, could be the photo angle though.

>muh SLP style
>muh "alternative" style

god you faggots are insufferable

wearing it again hehe

Cheers, 115lbs 5 foot 8

seems like a bad outfit saved by the pose, take a picture standing

shut the fuck up retard

not a fan of the bunched up trousers

shirts too long imo, maybe try tucking it in

hate the trousers

its god potential, but shitty picture, take a better one showing the whole thing

lose the scarf, trousers are too short imo, a couple of inches longer would be perfect. still, solid fit

Tryhard gay fag checking in.

Don't much care for grids. Seems unconfident and actually more effort than a fitpic
Very cozy my guy
Coat doesnt really seem to fit your arms well but i imagine you could get it slimmed down
Great jacket but the pant shoe interaction is really quite terrible. Slimmer pants or bigger shoes would do the trick
Paint by numbers but looks good.
Dang you must live somewhere warm. I'm in Georgia and id be freezing. Decent solid fit though
I like how effortless this looks

I actually had it tucked in + belt originally but my gf recommend I untuck, baka

boots are sick, jackets is good too, the trousers are okay

the accesories gotta go imo, the hair too, also that sweaters color is beautiful but the sleeves are anime virgin tier with the finger thingy, also lose the painted nails

nothing good so far

fucking fire

its me

its quite comfi ill try take a better photo
wearing some brogues

thanks its wool

thrifted wool pants

you got it right, the fit is thrifted, the jacket is probably to big but its quite comfi i think the wool pants fit well tho
ill try take a better pic maybe it will look better
also nice trips user :)

thanks will do user

yeah its a bit of an oversized fit

Is this ironic?

w2c slippers

forgot to rate fits..

i always enjoy your stuff, very minimal

i like this, its very close to japanese style comfi core
some grey fingerless gloves and different pants would make all the difference, probably dickies?

i see what youre going for but it feels sorta knock off / zara slp style, but i wouldnt know since i dont follow slp too much

hey dads

cant go wrong with such a basic fit

i really like this, you should take a standing pic
also mayb incorporate some gold into it?

pretty basic i like the jumper, looks kinda busy with the jumper and scarf, maybe get a plain scarf

uniqlo u? i like all of the pieces in this fit albeit not my style
you got a cool look user

comfi

nothing fancy

i thrifted them but the branding says "toschi"
yeah i have a big black scarf that i was musing over maybe scarfless would have been best though
thanks, i think i remember you from a while back slp user. nice fit, though as others have said i wish the shirt was shorter/tucked so your waist is visible. pattern is dope though
it looks okay for clearing snow but even disregarding the goggles i think the jeans are too light for the rest of the colors you have and its too much evergreen(?) in one fit
thanks and yeah ive gotten a lot of people telling me on here i should quit it with cropped pants but im a poorfag who mostly thrifts and i cant find many long waist 30s. if i finally get a job ill make sure to take care of it
thanks b. as i said last time, love everything but the thumbholes

ur beard makes u look like mc ride

it looks the same standing

This was posted in one of these awhile back anyone got an ID on the sweater or the pants?

100% noided

boring fit to work. still need new jeans real bad

get new shoes, those tongues are awful

Love these

this is dope. is that gg?

Chrrota. Honestly quality is suprisingly better than I expected

like the jacket a lot, would get different shoes though

Good
The first thing I thought was:
"Ride"
You should try to capture his look.
Good until I got to your feet
I just hate joggers with a passion

Did chrrota copy gg?

3/10
5/10
5/10, ruined by scarf
7/10
4/10, coked out ski lodge manager?
6/10, shirt too big
could be 8/10 minus the head, and with fitting jeans
4/10, you truly look boring, and that cardigan doesn't fully hide ur fat.
3/10 i really hate everything here but the jacket
unbuttoned shirt with a nonchalant pose like this can have such a great effect of you can pull it off. you almost can. 5/10
0/10 i can just tell you're an insufferable cunt.
well, you said it. tryhard and gay. with ur self awareness taken into consideration 7/10
id say 9/10. the fits works nicely, mabye pants a bit big but overall really nice to look it.
jacket too small. pants too small. really get this fixed you look stupid. otherwise if you're an assassin mabye 7/10
4/10
pants. too. small. how is this such a repeated mistake. fucking hell you're a guy why are you showing off the shape of your legs? makes me gag.
the shoes dont work. otherwise i like it, 8/10

why yes, i listen to vintage, complex yet low production budget music; captain beefheart, the doors, the velvet underground, it also must not go unnoticed that im a big fan of the works of andy warhol; the list can keep going but i'm far more interested about your impeccable self, my muse.

Probably wearing my trousers to high but I was too interested in seeing how the boots fit with them.

dig fit of the pants and shirt.

Like the jacket and bleached hair you probably make it work well. I'm personally not too into the painted nails

Most likely

add some colour for gods sake. what of your character can justify this edge? and i really hope your text is somewhat in irony

fuck off

did you mean to respond to a post? you are one of those insufferable idiots who think anybody gives a shit about your music taste bringing this up without any context? lmfao like something from a cringe thread

go like 4 sizes bigger with the coat. wear spray on jeans. you look way too uniqlo heavy.
coat looks ok, you're supposed to show full body and footwear
replace with black pants or grey
meh, jacket looks too zara
i like it bc it's all black
like the scarf, but the rest is just not French enough for me
blue shoes no
a bit too memey, skull looks cool

shitty cam cant pic up pleats or even jacket collar

R E P O S T

t-shirt is a little too much
quite basic but nice
too tech for me but jacket seems cool
basic but still decent, a pop of color might be a cheap way of improving it
nope
shoes and jacket look a little cheap, the look is fine but the low budget is showing
the patterns are clashing, herringbone vs squares
nice but boring, hey atleastyou have a decent y graphics
hi dad
tis good, pant are a tiny bit to skinny for my taste
shitty fit but material on that jacket looks dope
much better than last time, much less thrifty, a tad boring though, some colour or pattern?

R8 no h8

nice ones

Isabel Marant
Weekday
&other stories
Reebok

v2

black people use Veeky Forums?

only good ones itt the rest of you reevaluate your lives and learn to dress

the smallest shoulders on the planet, hope they'll grow when you'll go trought puberty

What boots? Look kind of like Docs, but I'm prob wrong. Fit looks good.

they are but its not the most common version, much softer leather and different proportions, a bit taller and a bit slimmer and with new laces

thanks man. i always like your tasteful tech fits but i would have like baggy trousers here to complement the kimono
i have spray on jeans i wear from time to time but ive been trying to branch out more lately. lol that big a coat and id be swimming in it
thanks! i'm actually getting a bunch of clothes from a smaller friend who used to dress oversize so im hoping those will all fit okay and add some more color to my closet
very cute, always a sucker for all black with white highlights
thanks! but i thnk ill reevaluate my life anyways

thnx bb

I feel like a non-denim shirt would work better with it. That is denim, right?
Really love the sweater
Shoes clash
Sure why not, maybe untuck the shirt

Hey ef/fa/y
Should I buy this?

I like this but the pants are cut too short, it makes you look like a manlet
cute but not good with the reeboks imo
nice shirt
i like

You really are not qualified to rate anyone.

no

Too late
What should I get instead

Please be a girl

This looks terrible. Do not buy/return if purchased.

It's just so boring. Looks like a piece you'd see at Target or for shoveling snow.

What kind of jackets should I get

/homeless/ for my 7:00am today

C U T E
U
T
E

Probably not you though

Bro I have no idea what you look like or what your style is. Given that you would even consider that abomination I say just screw it and go for it.

lol
I am like, very obviously not

I mean, someone was going to get it for me, I was just wondering if it's a good jacket or not
I don't have a lot if pictures of myself, so I hope this is fine

Put your jacket on like a normal person.

>very obviously

>I am like, very obviously not
Obviously? You have a feminine body, feminine face (hard to see), and feminine hair. Not to mention the unflattering clothes. How is it "obvious" that you're a man?

Why not like a parka or something?
>those shoes
Lad. What are you doing in winter with those?

My penis uwu

Parkas look comfy
Are my shoes bad? What's wrong with them?

not you,

otherwise pls be in london

Yeah, that practically obstructed your entire body.

Just get the damn puffy jacket, bro.

>using uwu
So you're like a twink, right?

Regardless how the fuck am I supposed to tell? Your whole form is girly as fuck.