Hipsters

>ruins beards for the next 200 years

Beards can not be ruined, you insecure twat.

Define hipster

Hipsters are coming back tbhq senpai

>if nobody's doing it or if nobody knows about it then it's cool, hip

so nobody is doing beards?

Trends kind of do the same thing except nobody cares

user stop, you’ll just confuse him.

You’re right. They were never good. If I see people with beards, I assume automatically that they’re hiding their weak jawline.

lumbersexual faggots, soyboys

If I see people without beards I assume that they are kids or female

If you have a beard yu are a loser because you hide your weak jawline

If you dont have a beard you are a loser because you are low test baby

You cant win

The good thing is that irl, few people give a shit

Truth is Veeky Forums hates beards, because most people here are underage b&, and the ones that aren't are so concerned what the rest of the board thinks that they conform their opinion to the rest.
Same goes for the recent techwear hate threads - techwear looks ridiculous on 15 year olds, hence they hate it.

we aways come back to the stubble...

>>>beard
They're for the insecure ''masculinity' crowd and are ruined by virtue of being obvious and signalling the same things as the behaviours of a man going through a mid life crisis.

no amount of beard can make you look like a man, if you arent one.

The alt right ruined beards, not hipsters

>impeccable face and hair

This example doesnt compare to the average male.

All of this fucking posturing over naturally occurring facial hair

Holy fucking shit

Beards are fine. Participating in "beard culture" isn't.

>Wants to post an example of shitty hipster beards
>Posts an example of a handsome man with a good beard and great eyes
The fuck OP

>realize even my neatly trimmed, optimal length beard that I get compliments on makes me a nu-male according to memelords on Veeky Forums
>fuck it, time to shave
>look in mirror
roasties_cackling_like_hyenas_at_my_girlish_nonexistent_weak_jawline.webm

>listening to anyone who uses flavor of the month name calling
You played yourself

The only time I think beards are stupid is if people have like immaculate or even styled hair on top of their head and a pube face like this guy. Fucking pipe too jesus christ

>can grow a propper beard
>choose not to
Unless you take perfect care of it, it'll look like a bunch of pubes on your face and neither do I need a beard to show 'muh manliness', The only people I've seen who have one for that reason are huge autists. Not going to associate myself with that trash.

pussy

Not the same guy, but case in fucking point.

>muh epic beard XD only real men have beards le epic manly

Go tell Chuck Norris jokes with some other cringemage away from this place.

i have a beard because I can trim it with clippers instead of having to buy razor blades

lmao let that be your lesson to never listen to Veeky Forums

Having a beard does not make you an autist unless you already are one.

If you can grow a good beard, the one that is actually thick,connects properly and fills in the whole lower face, then go for it.

Its same as saying that you dont wanna wear skinny jeans because gays wear it.

Is your self confidence so fragile you listen to Veeky Forums memes about autists/numales/soyboys?

>unironically using hipster in 2018
Wanna know how I know you’re uncool grandpa? Also I don’t like beards but they can never be ruined, fucking moron.

the average male should be a girl(male)

huge bears were almost never effay, short and trim will never die bros, remember that

Beards are sext af, hipsters didn't ruin them.

Veeky Forums is full of bitter assholes. Don't take anything to heart.

This picture just confirmed I'm gay. Like holy shit I really want to suck that guy off and play with his beard. I bet he smells of fresh tobacco hnnng.

Now you know which is better and you won't make that mistake again. Curiosity would have eventually prevailed and you would've shaved it anyway.

Help. Do I look like a numale?

yes, say goodbye to that beard and cap for starters, you look like a 12 year old

Am I only one who likes the hipster aesthetic? The actual fashion leaves a lot to be desired, but the lumberjack look is quite nice desu.

does anyone in the alt-right have a beard?

If you have a long unshaped beard I automatically assume you are homeless.