Ff

Final Fantasy characters define peak fashion, and I want to be the irl equivalent.

can we get an inspo thread?

kingdom hearts-core also accepted

>I want to be the irl equivalent
They are impossibly beautiful.
There's like 0.00001% of people in the world who legit look like FF characters.
Unless you won the genetic lottery there's no way you can be an IRL equivalent: their main trait is the fact that their faces are, well, flawless.
Their proportions are perfect because the artist can imagine what is basically a perfect face.

well... as close as possible I guess...

But user that just won't work. There's no big secret behind FF characters's attractiveness (or most fictional anime/anime-esque characters) except the fact that the artist can conceptualize a face that is as close to perfection as it gets.

Unless you got the very same assets by chance (which is basically a miracle) you won't be able to replicate it without heavy makeup and/or wigs.

how is that even remotely similar to final fantasy? there are ways to make fun of it but this isn't it

Shirt tucked in, cropped washed out military jacket and combat boots and this is legit final fantasy-tier

>the person doesn't look anime so the silhuette doesn't parallel with my view of anime fashion

final fantasy is usually tight, leathery, has tons of belts, and if made of soft fabrics usually very revealing. I couldn't imagine a less FF fit

it's not that far off, but i think it looks more kingdom hearts core because of the pants, but the top half is kind of shit

That's not it...it's the damn hair. They're hair is impossible to do without it looking fake as hell

And only Asian idol core boys come close. White gamer autismos need not apply.

it's immensely far off you nerd

Jordan Barrett is the only man in the world that looks like an IRL video game. Just look at this, it looks like he's shooped in

I'm partial to Tactics myself

that platform doesn't look properly supported

okay guys we're not looking for facial proportions and perfection here, i think all of us know we cannot look like animated video game characters

the point is to emulate the feel, style, and air that said characters give off through clothing, piercings, hair, etc... in a way that is plausible irl

I have a vision. Perhaps lots of hair gel, some Bob pins(around the sides, front , and under the crown,) hair spray to shape the style and keep it in place would work.

Stupid fucking thread. All this shit would look retarded irl, good genes or not. You'd have to be so perfect looking to pull off this yesstyle autism, and it wouldn't be because it suits you; it'd be because people forgive poor decision making when you're in the 99.9999 beauty percentile.

I'm really disappointed in you kids today.

Sage

A small flat iron could help. One of those half-inch ones.