This has been said before but

You can have an appreciation for avant garde fashion (runway fashion, lunarcore, whateverthefuckcore) without dressing in those styles as everyday wear.

And you should

That works when you're a designer already proved yourself in the industry

no

You don't make it in the industry by dressing like an autist, you make it by having good designs or good connection.

I have no idea how you feel about Raf's outfit in that picture, but personally I would wear that anytime at all, assuming it wasn't too hot out. It's a great outfit, in my estimation.

By the way, does anyone know what sneakers he's wearing in that photo?

S T A N S M I T H

How are these kind of pants called?

wow

get off this board

Its a good outfit. He looks nice and modest. That is my point.

wool joggers

they literally only wear black

He wears outfits like these because they don't distract from work. When you are doing fashion as job and are constantly busy with it you don't wanna have the struggle to pick out and style an entire outfit every morning, thats why he dresses like this. You are most likely just a boring fuck who can't put an interesting outfit together with a loud piece, hence this thread.

Wool trousers. Or dress pants if you're american.

Designers dont start their careers by walking around weirdly dressed what kind of assumption is that

Wow buddy thats alot of assumptions

My main interest in fashion is womens' fashion, but I'm a heterosexual male, so I obviously don't wear it. I don't really understand why people believe that you have to personally wear something to have an interest in it.

lmao you are fucking retarded and this is a very shit attempt at defending your autistic style choices

yea shutup

>Doesn't defend his shitty argument

He is right to a certain extent, Raf also said the same in previous interviews. You seem butthurt lol.

I want to fuck Raf. He is cute, QT.
Also it's funny that he doesn't care for mainline anymore and pours his whole heart into side projects (Dior, Jil, now CK).

when they dress up you'll see em wearing dresses and shit
source: my school

Hes missing the point. True or not he is defending his bad taste