Cop or not

cop or not

left or right

thrash, that's why they're so cheap

Right if you must.

I'd say left, Rick has better shoes.

>Rick has better shoes
I agree but it does not change the fact that those slp are hiddeous whereas the ricks look fine and are at a steal price.

how old are you?
also i think these fucktards dont even bother to think how they actually would look in a fit....the ricks would look rediculous on 99.9% of people/fits
the other pair could be pulled off on 1-16 year olds, maybe even 20 year olds if they dress somewhat ghetto

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

I know you want to wear cool designer shoes, user, but trust me. The fact that your posting this almost guarantees that your wardrobe is vanilla as fuck. You're going to 100% look autistic in either of those. Everyone around you will think you're either wearing Supras or literal-Ross quality plimsoles. If you want to relish in the fact that your shoes are expensive, pick up a pair of GATs or something.

pretty much this, if you have to ask you can't pull them off

Thank you for the trip so i could filter you.

newfag here what's cop

"cop" is to purchase/procure something

I hope you're a troll...bc its obv in the first post.
goddamn i forgot this board makes you feel like this all the time...like you're constantly being trolled

this

procure hah thanks for the giggle

pull off the most generic looking fucking sneakers ever? Are you dumb

Size 46? Jesus fucking Christ

not everyone is a manlet

$70 and 50

get the meme if you must

Is it really a meme? it seems like whenever I buy something popular it goes out of style

left

It's a meme around here
I mean it's a totally normal shoe in the real world that most people have in their wardrobe

ID on the left?

Adidas bw avenue