Happy v. Edgy

Whenever I see people post fashion, I see a whole lot of dark tones and melancholic faces. Why isn’t there a lot of “joyous” fashion? Is there something about being happy that’s not Veeky Forums?

Virtue signaling hypocrite sjw homosexual

lib-cuck fedora wearing gas lighting soyboy

I’m none of these, I just like goofy happy shit

soyboy cuck

Kys. Fucking normie.

Enjoying north and amusement makes someone a cuck?
I’m not trying to start any arguments, I just noticed a trend in fashion and asked if anyone had an explanation.
But even normies like edgy fashion these days

go back to plebbit

This guy gets it

>But even normies like edgy fashion these days

Correct. Happy is not Veeky Forums.

gay is

Why is that?

why does this trigger me?

because they are better than you

This entire thread is Andy Dwyer

You know he's coming back.

And what’s wrong with that, user? Don’t you like to look good?

happy people dont dwell on things as narcissistic as fashion

this. saw this thread on the home page. only incel uggos care about faggy bitchshit like clothes. if you're a male on this board then you're either a gay bitch or some half aborted manlet who needs something to distract from his virgin face. lie and say it ain't the truth

uh....no....some people are just in it to look cool, and that's it. not compensating for anything. maybe you're the one with problems?

See first Dries Van Noten runways (check his Silent Archive)
People are happily walking in pairs, wearing comfy clothes

Most people into art are not happy

Naturally

That's not a boy, that's a dudebro

Everyone on Veeky Forums is assumed to be ugly and a virgin.
If you implanted a culture of confirmed attractive tripfaggots into Veeky Forums the board would have a happier tone because they would flirt with each other and user would suck up to them.

this whole thread is awful, but, to answer your question, what you're seeing is photos, so you have to think that posing happy for fashion photography looks forced a lot of the time, and might distract from the piece(s). People on Veeky Forums will shitpost and tell you otherwise, but dressing in all black or dark colors doesn't mean you don't know how to have fun or enjoy life to a certain degree.
There's probably some credence to the fact that when you're sad you find things to distract you, and a lot of people get into fashion that way (i did), but i don't think you have to be a depresso who can't laugh to be into fashion, I think they're unrelated.
(every now and then a /comfycore/ thread will show up, look at those and they generally have happier people and colors, and imo still looks great

the infamous soy boy slack-jawed grimace is well studied and ancient, submissive primate expression known as the fear grin or fear grimace, it's not Veeky Forums because it says (rough translation):
"yes, I am in fact a limp-dicked fearful cuck soy boy who relishes the thought of paying other men to savagely fuck and impregnate my wife so I can raise someone's children worthy of my queen and owner"

>champion social justice causes but also be a closeted homosexual and endorse Nestle, one of the most evil destructive companies in the world
Van Beirendonck usually has fun playful stuff, but I'm not sure it's the direction you meant.

one of the most fa criminals of all time, and he was only 5 2

you retard, OPs pic is laughing/saying hi. Soyboy mouth pics are just held that way, like theyre screaming or in shock.

Veeky Forums is full of nihilistic youths who try to find meaning through pursuing some hobby/interest obsessively. Obviously they're going to chase aesthetics that fit their disposition.

uncanny