Fuck wool

Why does wool clothing always ITCH like a BITCH?

THAT IS YOUR BODY’S REACTION AGAINST EXTRANEOUS BIOGENETIC MATERIAL MAKING CONTACT WITH YOUR SKIN; YOUR BODY IS COMMUNICATING TO YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE WEARING ANOTHER ENTITY’S HAIR.

THIS REACTION IS GOOD —IT INDICATES THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST PARTIALLY BIOPHYSICALLY NOBLE.

Does your body itch when you touch a woman ? I don't know.

honestly: shit wool
get some outlier or something

It itches in the right places

Weak soyboy. Honestly just buy quality wool, merino wool is finer.

Because you're a little bitch and your wool is bad also .

>To exist means to eat and to be eaten. […] All living beings feed on other beings and themselves become food for other beings in an ecological cycle. This is why the Creator himself defines his nature as devouring and devoured. ‘I am the food, food, food, and I am the eater, eater, eater… from food are born living beings. Those who are on Earth live only by food and become themselves food in the end.
>‘The whole universe is really only food and eater.’ (Brihat Aranyakas Upanishad, 14, 6.) 'Living beings feed on living beings (Jîva jîvasya bhakshaka)’, as it is written in the Puranas. In the Anushâsana Parva of the Mahabharata (chap. 213), Shiva explains to his companion, “There is no one in the world who does not kill. He who walks kills innumerable insects with his feet. Even while sleeping, lives can be destroyed. All creatures kill one another… It is not possible for anyone to live without killing… Only those die who are destined to die. Every living being is slain by Fate; death only comes afterwards. Nothing escapes Fate’.

>tfw the way wool itches is how I feel when exposed to Sun

Sun allergy fag knows no peace

1. WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING IS VEDIC LITERATURE; VEDIC LITERATURE IS NOT ARYAN —ID EST: NOT NOBLE—, BUT TURANYAN —ID EST: IGNOBLE.

2. THE ALLEGED “CREATOR” REFERENCED IN WHAT YOU QUOTED IS NOT ACTUALLY A CREATOR, BUT A MODELLER, FASHIONER, OR ORGANIZER.

3. THAT MODELLER IS IALDABAOTH; IALDABAOTH IS MALEVOLENT.

4. WHAT IS BEING DESCRIBED IN WHAT YOU QUOTED IS HOW MOST ENTITIES SUSTAIN THEIR BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING IN NATURE, WITHIN KOSMIC ORDER.

WHO ESTABLISHED THE CURRENT KOSMIC ORDER, AND SET THE FUNCTIONING OF NATURE? IALDABAOTH —ONLY A MALEVOLENT ENTITY WITH DESPOTIC DELUSIONS OF GODLINESS WOULD ESTABLISH A LIVING ENVIRONMENT SO BRUTAL THAT IT COMPELS MOST OF THOSE LIVING WITHIN IT TO BECOME BRUTES MERELY TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE.

5. THE FACT THAT SOMETHING IS DOES NOT ENTAIL THAT IT SHOULD BE.

THOSE ENDOWED WITH NOBILITY, BY THE FACT OF BEING NOBLE, HAVE THE DUTY TO IMPROVE THE WORLD IN WHICH THEY LIVE, TO ERADICATE “EVIL”, TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT, AND TO TRANSCEND THE FATAL NATURAL LIMITS OF KOSMOS.

b-but Mouthy Buddha said

What's with this recent revival of the Buddhist bullshit? Why waste so much time and energy learning useless archaic superstitions and strive for mind shackles?

What’s buddhistic about anything in this thread?

DIE VEGAN UNNATURAL CIVILISED JEW LOVING SCUM CHRIST SLAVE

>The normal man is the man that loves and feasts and fights and hunts, the predatory man. The abnormal man is he that toils for a master, half-starves, and 'thinks' — the Christly dog. The first is a perfect animal; the second, a perfect — monster.

Buddhism is the literal opposite of "learning useless archaic superstitions and strive for mind shackles", it is the unlearning of those things.

Because /pol/ told me to do so

This. Cheap poor quality wool is coarse and itchy as fuck.

get a load of this metalanguage bound dork

Take your meds and lie down.

leave

>I don't know.
neither does he

Gnostics pls go

Because you're wearing sheepswool right next to your skin, tardo -- socks and similar articles should be lambswool, alpaca or something else softer.

At least you can wear some sick teachers fits with some excuse

Techwear*

might wanna get that checked out bud.

quads of truth