The End of the Fucking World

Does anyone else think James is Veeky Forums as fuck? He gives off some Dylan Roof vibes and I've loved all of his fits so far up to episode 5.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DawsonCasting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw the trailer and it looked like embarrassing badly acted edgy teen shit.
fuck e4
except for Derry Girls but literally only because I'm from Derry, it's not actually a good show (and is also baldy acted edgy teen shit)

he's dresses like a boring soft boy

the comic it's based on is actually good but has nothing in common with the show's style

>Saw the trailer and it looked like embarrassing badly acted edgy teen shit.
I agree. I saw the trailer and it barely caught my interest, but the chick i'm talking to was watching it and said I should so here I am. Just admired a lot of his fits so far, I was digging the military sweater and shit he had before.

Ever since I saw the black mirror episode with him in it Ive hated him

Worth watching? That was another show I was thinking about picking up.

It's a darkly compelling journey of self-discovery and adolescent confusion. It’s fascinating, fresh, and exposes the viewer to surprising emotional depths,helped by the show's arresting visual style. A surprising tour de force, it mashes up the pitch-black humor of British alternative comedies with the visual punch of an auteur-driven indie film.It’s like very little else on television at the moment: In under three hours, it creates a world that’s aesthetically distinctive, highly stylized, and fully formed, telling a love story that you wish would go on, even though it probably shouldn’t.

Yeah, some episodes are hit and miss, but I enjoyed a few of them. None of them are really related so you don't have to watch in order or all of them. Still need to watch the new season

Also the episode with this kid in it is really good

what show

Just read the comic instead

Wtc the dress girl is wearing in OP’s pic. Exactly like it though, ?

he was a great actor in that episode

great way to put it

yes

fuck i want this haircut so fucking bad, anyone know what its called?

make some good screenshots and show them to the hairdresser

its actually alright, like a bit shit but alright, its not as vapid as it appeared in the ads. theres some marginally interesting stuff

Goddamn, no mention of what this show/comic actually is? Is this supposed to be common knowledge?

the show has been already out for a while on channel 4

The title is literally in the subject of thread and the image, stop being dumb.

EXCUSE ME for not realizing that "The end of the fucking world" is the name of a show.

Alyssa is cute as fuck. Some of the fits were nice and the general vibe was cool. Ending pissed me off though, there was no reason to shoot him.

it's called the year 10 closeted gay

Is that that pedo from blacked mirror?

I just pirated the series in hq web-dl (no distracting tv channel logo), will binge watch tonight. feels good mang

>He gives off some Dylan Roof vibes

I only saw him in one role, in Blacked Mirror. He was an utter little faggot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought he was like 16yo

lmao

22ndPBP

I can't unseen him for what he did after that episode, In the beginning he acts like an autistic soyboy and later on gets caught with cp, now this show they have him acting like a psycho (I'm assuming he's a soyboy in the show too?)

I mean.. Congrats on figuring out how to torrent? You couldve just used netflix

Perfect example of Dawson Casting
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DawsonCasting

No, that would be the opposite (think 90210) adults that look liek adults, portraying teens.

He otoh does look like a little teenaged faggot and is a midget.

>Manlet
>Awkward
>Below average looks
>Veeky Forums

Sheesh, no wonder you all think you can pull off this whole "fashion" thing. It's like decorating a turd.

oh, you're right. my bad.

>he looks like hes 16

probably why he was cast

fr tho wtf is this haircut called, i just want to look cute

SOMEONE

it was pretty bad man it was just so hard to follow and felt like it was missing something, so fast paced it was crazy only redeeming factor is that the girl was qt once she went blonde

you couldn't follow it? are you slow? i followed it just fine

He's dressed exactly like Tony Montana.

You're impressed by this?

such a great series loved it

why are women so fucking shallow like that

insane, any woman thats like "must be X height" i swipe left, im 6 foot, and most those bitches like 4 foot , i wouldnt want my future children to be short because of them, i prefer taller women

Now I see why some men prefer other men over female trash.

the fact that there are women out there like this is pretty fucking pathetic

t. manlets

cant think of anything else to say?

you should be happy to get acknowledged by a real man

>"why are women so shallow"
>"I prefer tall women"

ok then...

ALRIGHT MR. ALPHA MAN SHALL I KISS YOUR MUSCLES AND YOUR CHAD DICK NOW

I think it's just that brits tend to have very thick brown hair and can pull off good fringes because of that. I mean, look at the Beatles they practically started that look.

>Below average looks
Just look up any YouTube video of the actor or his Instagram and there is a sea of comments that suggest much otherwise

feels good man