Is /yuppiecore/ even possible to pull off?

Is /yuppiecore/ even possible to pull off?

Absolutely. I've seen it

www.mrporter.com

You sure can. Hell, reviewbrah wears it in almost every single video.

yes and i'm genuinely going to wear it when I move to london

and I don't even plan to work in finance

/edge/

fuck off we're full
...of muslims and niggers

Now are they really so bad when you think about it?

yes
t. born and bred londoner who has had to deal with them for years

Someone got stabbed (to death) in my area a week ago, someone got raped in a park in broad daylight a month ago, someone got raped and murdered on xmas eve etc and this is just NW London

it happens. no reason to roadblock progress. in america we get along with muslims because it's a natural melting pot

> it happens. no reason to roadblock progress. in america we get along with muslims because it's a natural melting pot
fuck off nigger
now I defiantly don't want you here

No we don't even the Mexicans are highly religious conservatives and they fucking hate them as much as jews

>tfw working in finance at a bank and day trading in my spare time
There's been some good dips lately and the approval of the wireless charging tech Energous Corp was a nice bit of extra cash for me.

Am I yuppie-core yet lads? I don't dress the style yet but I feel these two things are enough to warrant it.

Post a typical fit of your's

that's not yuppie in any imaginable way ya dofus

Not a big fan of the 80s Yuppiecore, but I am a successful Millennial male who likes to imply that he makes more money than you, my family is better than you and I'm better than you.

But really all that takes is like Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Canda Goose, etc. Buy Express if you want to be a dress-down yuppie, or Hugo Boss if you want to go upscale a bit. Acne if you want to be more of a hipster yuppie. Throw in a Rolex or something and buy a Porsche, or any one of the German Big 3 automotive and you're basically set. Be sure to carry around branded mugs of whatever overpriced local coffeeshop is near you.

Are you, by any chance, Swiss?

Literally none of those clothing brands are genuinely high end

>my family is better than you and I'm better than you.

It's true, but you shouldn't say it

nouveau credit card rich detected

old money dgaf. I can wear crocs and an old navy shirt and still dominate you and the entire room.

As the first male from an old money family, who's had to learn to eat at the table with a broom stick behind his back...let me tell you this...humble yourself boy!

I can't believe there are still people that think old money is something to be proud of.

Jfc mate get a grip

They loathe everyone that have amassed fortune for themselves and not because grandpa had an oil well.

Patrick Bateman is essential yuppie core, and in the book Ellis spends a fair bit of time delving into fashion and the brands he wears

how did you get into working ion finance, I am interested in doing it

>not understanding that Bateman is a parody of everything wrong with finance.

It seems that Ellis's original intention was lost when people started worshiping Bateman instead of realizing what the original intention of his character was.

go to school