ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrantica.com/perfume/Christian-Dior/Sauvage-Eau-de-Parfum-48100.html
fragrancenet.com/cologne/christian-dior/dior-sauvage-very-cool-spray/edt#301027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recently copped DIOR HOMME SAUVAGE in the LARGEST AVAILABLE SIZE (I'm not a brokeboy who cops 50ml lol, 250ml or nothing hahaha poor bois, you're obviously 2 poor to afford the fragrance if you only bought 50ml), I swear EVERY FEMALE WHO CAME WITHIN RADIUS OF MY BEAUTIFUL DIOR MUSK INSTANTLY COMMENTED ON HOW GOOD I SMELT, I fucking L O V E this fragrance, recommended cop!

>no /fg/

GREAT thread

Why do you guys in /fragrence/ not like ysl la nuit de l'homme?

smells like rubber
LH>LNdLH

>not having a direct pipeline between Dior factories and your shower.
If you're this poor, you should just stick to Axe, I might pity throw you a spare bitch or two if I smell you coming

Not going to lie, la nuit de l'homme has always given me compliments more than any other fragrance.

Why wear / shill for an overly common scent that has been reformulated like four different times when you could just smell like Dior Sauvage™ and down in pussy?

>not buying the Dior factory, hiring thousands of helicopters to uproot it and carry it to your backyard, then bathing directly in the vats of Sauvage as they’re making it.

Why do you guys even come to these threads if you hate fragrances so much?

I need something amber and maybe citrus heavy, but this isn't a dealbreaker, that isn't Sauvage.

what are your guys thoughts on rochas man? yes the bottle looks like a butt plug, moving on...

10/10 would ride the buttplug, after emptying the fragrance ofc.

>encouraging the sauvage shitposting

usual op I thought you were better than this.

Still waiting on the very cool spray to get discounted no normie even knows how works and think it's just deodorant.

>Imagine the pajeets using it as deodorant, 4 seconds per pit, refreshes after any physical activity because what is hygiene to them?

Fucking Chernobyl 2.0

How do you guys manage to apply them without them losing its power throughout the day? EVERYTIME I throw it on it seems to disappear halfway during my event? I'm using Dior's Sauvage too btw.

Olfactory fatigue?

What's that mean lmao elaborate for me please

Already we have 6 matches in this stupid thread. Thanks, OP

When you either spray too much or too close to your nose, it gets used to the smell and blocks it out. It can also happen if theres a large amount of Iso E super, ambroxan or ionones in your fragrance, since they are large impact molecules.

its on fragrancenet

Who is pumped for newest release?

fragrantica.com/perfume/Christian-Dior/Sauvage-Eau-de-Parfum-48100.html

nah that's the actually deodorant

Very cool is the EDT in a can

fragrancenet.com/cologne/christian-dior/dior-sauvage-very-cool-spray/edt#301027

there's two kinds of people shilling sauvage: bitch ass niggas who can't pull of Encre Noire and broke ass niggas who can't afford the vintage formulation of Antaeus

no surprise whatsoever in seeing it become the signature scent of the millenial crowd

Heard Armaf Club De Nuit is very similar to Tom Ford Noir De Noir for women. Not sure how this can be the case because of the huge price difference.

Would ladies club De Nuit suit a man or should I get the mens one? Blind buy btw. Can't afford TF

I don't get the point, regular sauvage is already cloying.

Are you too low-test to handle Sauvage in it's most virile, prime form? you're probably infertile; soyboy.

You need 'club de nuit intense for woman'

Kill yourself.

Dior Homme Sport 2011 for the win

Woman is a Noir de Noir clone, Man is an Aventus clone.

Poorfag here. What do you fellas think of Montblanc Memedividuel? I personally hated the shit out of it at first. Smelt like straight up dryer sheets. Nowadays it smells like a super sweet Jovan Musk to me.

Honestly I reach for it when I don't know what else I want to wear because it's consistent. It smells pleasant for a long time and I don't really feel too attached to running out of it, but still enjoy it. It's comforting almost.

Kind of like a hoodie of frags for me desu.

>tfw refuse to buy Sauvage because of the shitty Johnny Depp marketing

I think it shares the same utility of Prada L'homme, but for cooler weather.

>vanilla, star anise, nutmeg

I wonder how similar to the original it will be. Not gonna lie I'm kinda hyped...

Same I definitely want to test it, but I think it'll be more similar to flanker of Sauvage rather than a usual EDP

>/frag/ is one person
I love la nuit

Anyone have a recommendation for a casual winter fragrance? I'm kind of only getting into this. I previously liked wearing Burberry London. I tried out Armani Code Profumo and 1 Million Privé recently. I loved ACP, and I liked-ish 1 Million Privé. I'm not really sure either are a good fit for casual wear though. Average temp in the winter here is -25c if that helps. I wanted to try Pure Malt and Pure Havane but they don't have it at my local drugstore. Money isn't a massive issue, but I don't think I want to invest into a Creed or Tom Ford fragrance.

Is regular Spicebomb fit for casual winter days?

lol - you smell like the mall.

I like sweet, confident, sporty fragrances that don't have a powdery smell like Lacoste Blanc and Invictus but these smell a bit immature to me.

What other fragrances should I try out?

Rasasi Hawas

Yes

Azzaro Chrome Pure

what smells better than a young virgin's cunny, i do not know

HARAM

Cheers lads

Not sure about that. Pretty much all Dior EDP flankers are different from the original iteration. Check Fahrenheit EDT and EDP, Homme EDP and EDT etc. Still gonna be an abroxan heavy piece of nigger frag, but probably different.

didn't really rate this at first, thought it smelled a bit like Paco Robanne 1M but it's really grown on me

Opinions on Versace Eros?

Why the fck would a bad actor in the middle of a dessert make me want to buy a fragrance? What are they trying to convey exactly? They did the same shit with dior homme

>vanilla, star anise, nutmeg

I've genuinely never smelled Sauvage (that I know of) and reading this made me think it'd be amazing.

Did I just basic bitch meme myself?

>Dior Sauvage
>Not a common scent
Pick 1, dear comrade.

kek

Just barebacked this hot guy (clean no aids senpai), finally got a compliment from it. "Keep wearing that and you can go bare in me whenever you want."
Wew lad.

I'm buying a bunch of samples, recommend me some niche fragrances to try 100-250€, no Creed/TF/Amouage I've tried most of those already. I like sandelwood and dislike most heavy citrus scents but willing to try anything.

Right now I got xerjoff mefisto and a few of PdM.

Wonderwood

what were you wearing sodomite

Any note that gets the same effect on women as ambroxan? Fragrantica lists only colognes which I hate (Sauvage, Eros, Le Male). I was trying to find some ambroxan male fragrance with leather, musk, vanilla and/or incense notes, but I find nothing in either ambroxan or ambergris sections. Should I check amber and labdanum as well? Do they get the same female attraction as ambrox?

La petit robe noire

Very strong, very different, sweet, nauseating but very very masculine. I personally don't like it. Very likeable finale though.

You're looking for sandalwood, and you didn't get Xerjoff Richwood? Go fix that fast

Kek, are you serious?

>clean
you got the gift, may the poz be with you

Just ordered Escentric 04, might cop Molecule 04 depending on how I like Javanol-as-sandalwood.

I don't know, try Acqua di Gio Profumo.

Versace Eros has ambroxan and vanilla, le male doesnt have ambroxan.

Colonia Ambra of Acqua di Parma has ambergris and musk, amber of Amouage too, Aventus too

What are some poor man choices of fragrances under 50 buckaroos?

Fake news. Not me. Wasn't wearing sugar fruity shit.

No poz. Both neg. Had certificates, recent ones too.

Here's da real news senpai

What is that pic supposed to be showing?

the best non-niche the 2010's produced: Azzaro Decibel

Eh another lurker that knows me will tell you, CBA to retake another pic, intense BB for up to an hour really does tire you out user.

So, /frag/, just got fucked by this stupid twink faggot. He was wearing some shitty cologne and I told him it was nice lol. Best part is, I have the HIV, but I gave him a fake certificate and told him to fuck me raw.

Enjoy your AIDS, you silly faggot, wherever you are.

Ween bait is shit user.

sauvage, what else

Kek it's not even cologne concentration. Angry man can't get the puss puss so spergs at a faggot.

Update: I just won pic related on eBay for £60. Pretty excited because it's very vintage and I see it being sold for USD200+ elsewhere.

Hope it smells good; else I could always resell it in the future.

Nice score senpai!

unironically Halston Z-14

>Sauvage
>18 mentions

La Petite Mort smells like a young virgin's cunny

Whats the catch with gift sets? I see this all the time.

Too expensive for me senpai, sounds nice though.

Man I don't get it. Some days my Fahrenheit have this sweet musky drydown which I like, some days I smell like petrol all day and today I smell like petrol mixed with body odour.

Did I got a bad bottle?

There's no catch. Kilian charges €100 for the bottle and the box.

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dior Fahrenheit. The scent is extremely avant-garde, and without a solid grasp of theoretical perfumery, most of the notes will go over a typical wearer's head.

Then why would you ever get a normal bottle if the gift set is half the price?

Is that Notino? Lol when I was buying EN Extreme from them, the 100 ml was cheaper than 50 ml, they're legit though

Shell out another $100 for Invictus Aqua

oh mY GOD!!! FUCKING SAUVAGE JUST GOT ME SO MUCH PUSSY! PANTY DROPPER!

Just today I was passing by a lingerie store after casting the Depp's miasma of pussy summoning (effect stacks on repeated casting) and all the panties on the dolls in the window slid down their legs and their crotch was dripping with molten plastic (the burning smell didn't mix well with ambroxan so I increased my gait to pass by quickly)

I've created my own Sauvage Sauna in which I meditate for hours. The aroma clears my mind of all unnecessary thoughts- allowing me only to concentrate on the pussy. I envisage the pussy, capture it; project it into reality. I then rapidly find myself drenched in the female nectar, surrounded by a harem of fertile maidens. This is all thanks to Dior Homme Sauvage.

Reporting my question again in this thread

>Any opinions on Mont Blanc Homme Exceptional? Thinking of blind buying because it's cheap and I want a coffee scent

Dior Homme Sauvage is the epitome of fragrance. It doesn't matter if it has graced the presence of every living being around us, it is still the pinnacle of perfume. Praise be to Depp, his disciples shall follow him into the Showers of Sauvage. Spread the message.
It is not Sauvage, therefore it is a heretical fragrance. Do not disparage the name of Depp.
The gospel of Sauvage is a blessing; embrace it's teachings. Become the best you could ever be.
Do not wait for Sauvage, you are punishing yourself every passing second in which you do not smell the embrace of Depp.
The power of Sauvage is everlasting.
You cannot stop the word of Depp. The gospel of Sauvage.
I am not worthy.
When you wear Sauvage, money is irrelevant. You have become enlightened. You walk in the path of Depp.
The power of Sauvage is everlasting.
If you deny yourself Sauvage, you deny yourself success.
I recommend Dior Homme Sauvage.
It is not marketing, it is gospel.
Sauvage makes you smell like Depp, a God. Cleanse yourself in it's aroma.
Sauvage.
Sauvage.
It is not Sauvage by Dior Homme. It is worthless.
Depp is more than an actor, he is our Lord. Embrace Sauvage. Feel it's warmth.
Sauvage.
These are the kinds of people who do not wear Sauvage.
Buy Sauvage.
Sauvage is better than anything you could ever purchase, it is the highest tier.
Save up and purchase Sauvage.
Sauvage.
It is not Sauvage, therefore it is literally not even a fragrance.
Buy Sauvage.

t. Johnny Depp

Dude, shut the fuck up, Gary.