Why does this 16 year old LA native dress like a chav from Britbongistan?

why does this 16 year old LA native dress like a chav from Britbongistan?

instagram.com/wherearetheavocados/

idgi Veeky Forums

because England is still at the forefront of fashion and music but no one knows why

why

she and the toopoor are the quintessential soundcloud/ig meme thots

her music is alright though

Post ironic y2k fashion has been going for years.

who knows

leave my Vince alone

Because its funny

Britboos yo
They exist

Anyway
yes
yes
no
yes
NO

>see this girl dressing like an absolutely edgy cunt
>expect her music to be somewhat avant-garde and interesting
>literally some copypasted r&b pop shite

god

Damn she is ugly

I dunno but i want her to give me the SUCC

>LA

question is why do you care about a 16yo?

long midface of death

This dumb bitch is trying to bite Bloodyosiris his style and isn't even good at it

that disgusting feral ape looks like shit and his '''style'' is not similar at all to hers you low iq subhuman

>long midface of death

Why have people been doing this lately? First of all, aesthetics are completely subjective. Second, you aren’t some facial beauty expert and you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. No Veeky Forums kiddie including you would ever turn this girl down despite having a “long midface of death”. Third, I’ve only noticed that you people say this on people that are above average. Are you trying to cope with your own ugliness or something?

In a word, gentrification.

because he and I want to fuck one

Is le irony xD fashion ever going to end? I've been sick of it since 2013.

I thought it was great when brands like Champion, FILA, etc came back.
But Gucci and LV is just too much, people became a caricature of Moroccan youths.

Influenced by PC music/charli xcx. Personally posh kids dressing like chavs pisses me off, it's rampant at a lot of UK unis. It seems like the natural evolution of the wavey garms crew, although they still exist/ there's some crossover